Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all share each other's stories too, so of course people will click though to the profiles 🤦‍♀️ Wonder how many people have been blocked
That drives me INSANE. One person adds post, then another person shares it to their story and then the original poster shares it to their own story too. And they do it for ever single person who's spewing the same shite like 'love this gal, go check out their post and make sure to follow'. BORING

Reactions: 5
Why tell people to go check out the page
If they then block people and I don’t understand why block them if the page is public

I follow all 3 just for a laugh but honestly when life goes back to normal I will probably unfollow them

Reactions: 8
Family photo and can’t be arsed to wipe the boys faces yet her and Callie are pristine 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why tell people to go check out the page
If they then block people and I don’t understand why block them if the page is public

I follow all 3 just for a laugh but honestly when life goes back to normal I will probably unfollow them
I don’t get why they block tho 🤷🏻‍♀️ AD blocks me cos I viewed her page but don’t follow her. Fair enough if I was commenting something on her post she didn’t like but just looking at a story?! She’s mental. Then she tells her wee pal to do the same 😂 makes me wonder how they actually have any followers 🤣 then I remember they buy most of them! Although I did report her fat shaming story - maybe she gets to find out who reports her 🤣

Love how Aimee explained her mums theme for Valentine’s Day. I really couldn’t make sense of the red pink AND hearts for valentines... 🤔
I mean I actually could NOT make sense of half the crap in that box... a pepper? Oxo cubes - like a trolley dash to get anything red. What a waste of money 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe she's got a full face of make up on, took time to arrange the cards etc in the background, get her and Callie into matching jammies, the boys in matching jammies and didn't even give their faces a wipe. And surely kyle could have thrown on a t shirt the same.colour as the boys tops if they're doing a boy/girl matching thing.

Reactions: 10
Family photo and can’t be arsed to wipe the boys faces yet her and Callie are pristine 🤷🏻‍♀️
She needs to lay off the airbrush app, her face & eyes look nothing like that even with a bit slap!

Took time to whiten her eyeballs but not wipe her kids faces 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it’s a conscious decision by AD to keep her ‘man’ off her Insta grid.
I keep saying this, if your man/baby dad has a conviction for drug dealing, regardless of how long ago it was, then buckle up and prepare for some people to dislike that aspect of your/his life. There’s NO excusing it, whatever spin you want to put on it. The bleeping hypocrisy is blinding! She went on national TV to publicly shame a woman for cat-fishing but can’t take criticism for going out with a convict.
Aimee’s Valentine’s grid post. What in high hell is that? Why has she been Facetuned within an inch of her life while the boys and cupboard wanker look like pure scruffs?!?!?!?!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can we all just take a minute to appreciate Kimmy Gs sincerity in her post to fkin turkey teeth Larry wahahahaha 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 loves him that much but cheated on him 😭😭😭 wow he’s another level of ugly man lol 😂

• Haha
I think it’s a conscious decision by AD to keep her ‘man’ off her Insta grid.
I keep saying this, if your man/baby dad has a conviction for drug dealing, regardless of how long ago it was, then buckle up and prepare for some people to dislike that aspect of your/his life. There’s NO excusing it, whatever spin you want to put on it. The bleeping hypocrisy is blinding! She went on national TV to publicly shame a woman for cat-fishing but can’t take criticism for going out with a convict.
Aimee’s Valentine’s grid post. What in high hell is that? Why has she been Facetuned within an inch of her life while the boys and cupboard wanker look like pure scruffs?!?!?!?!?!?
Good to know this is facetune! I was close to buying some Arbonne for a second! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Totally off topic here but thought whilst we were talking about facetune etc. Has anyone seen Claire Sweeney’s latest insta pic 😱 I had to google her and see if she had a daughter! She looks like a completely different person to how I remember her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s your views and opinion of her ?? I loved her pages she was so different from everyone else always seemed to buy everything herself, but recently iv found her a bit beggy, plus she posted a video of her and another female working out indoors 🥴
[/QUOTE
I’m genuinely not too sure of her lol, she comes across all nicey nice but I think deep down she wants to be like the rest of them lol, tbh I don’t really always watch he
Totally off topic here but thought whilst we were talking about facetune etc. Has anyone seen Claire Sweeney’s latest insta pic 😱 I had to google her and see if she had a daughter! She looks like a completely different person to how I remember her!
OMG just had a look 🙈 that’s just embarrassing wow 😳

Reactions: 4
It’s like they google influencer things to say on holidays cause they all post the same stuff

Reactions: 1
There's wee G starting the week with even more sugar. And it will be nutella pancakes tomorrow. Do that family ever eat normally? Even all the Hello Fresh stuff, does DDOG ever do a normal family shop? It's all novelty food all the time. Takeaways and cookies and cakes. It makes me feel ill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.