Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends how tall she is I suppose, everyone carries weight differently and dd maybe looks bigger on unflattering selfie mode cause she carries her weight on her face tummy and boobs, her legs and arms are still pretty slim from that pic anyway... and she's had a baby less than a year ago. agree that her diet right now won't be helping the cause but I'm not gonna slag her off cause I have zero motivation to eat healthy right now but still make sure my kid gets fruit , veg and healthy options daily. He still gets some chocolate or whatever when he's asks cause it's all about balance for me. I mean, the new grand Big Mac is back so I'm not gonna order a normal sized one am I ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Depends how tall she is I suppose, everyone carries weight differently and dd maybe looks bigger on unflattering selfie mode cause she carries her weight on her face tummy and boobs, her legs and arms are still pretty slim from that pic anyway... and she's had a baby less than a year ago. agree that her diet right now won't be helping the cause but I'm not gonna slag her off cause I have zero motivation to eat healthy right now but still make sure my kid gets fruit , veg and healthy options daily. He still gets some chocolate or whatever when he's asks cause it's all about balance for me. I mean, the new grand Big Mac is back so I'm not gonna order a normal sized one am I ? 😂
Had it last night 👍👍👍👍

Everyone obviously has struggled in lockdown difference is people are trying shes bleeping not shes promoting it! And promoting feeding her kids the tit
Baby E with a grand big mac next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Got to laugh at DDoG 'be kind' rant. So utterly lacking in self awareness. I know at least 3 people who could attest to her nasty side. In my experience this always happens to the cool, pretty popular girls. They end up fat, ugly and frumpy and suddenly they're all about 'being kind' because for the first time in their life they're receiving it instead of dishing it out. Just doesn't wash with me. Also what bleeping colour is her face!!??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She looks really old for her age as well with all the lines! She could pass for shauns maw 😂

Reactions: 6
Why oh why is DD's content baking with Satan? Come on to duck hen noone needs to see you and your wee girl baking every other day. Of you want to do that then fine, but cant you enjoy the moment without filming it for the gram. I can assure you not even your family would want daily videos of you baking with her, what makes you think strangers do?!

And the writing on the balloon. Don't get me started. Maybe she could #gift it to her pal star, she's top of the list for needing reminded to "be kind"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got to laugh at DDoG 'be kind' rant. So utterly lacking in self awareness. I know at least 3 people who could attest to her nasty side. In my experience this always happens to the cool, pretty popular girls. They end up fat, ugly and frumpy and suddenly they're all about 'being kind' because for the first time in their life they're receiving it instead of dishing it out. Just doesn't wash with me. Also what bleeping colour is her face!!??
Oh FFS enough with the be kind 🙄 You cannae be a bleep to folk for years then say those 2 magic words and expect all your wrongs to be righted. And you can’t act like you’re better than everyone else, doing whatever you like through lockdown and cry a river when people call you out for it (nice nails btw hen).

Do yourself a favour, take a pin to your motivational balloons, have a good wash, feed your weans some fruit and veg and maybe just maybe take your own advice and “just bleeping THINK”

And just gonna post this again 🙂 Before AD’s inevitable balloons out tits out be kind post 🙂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Aye, remember, be kind always folks!! But only because I dislike being on the receiving end of some unkind words home truths.
People deserve a second chance, lots of people do and say stupid things when they’re younger that they would never do or say now because they’ve grown up. But she has been doing and saying nasty things her whole life and has never stopped.

Oh FFS enough with the be kind 🙄 You cannae be a bleep to folk for years then say those 2 magic words and expect all your wrongs to be righted. And you can’t act like you’re better than everyone else, doing whatever you like through lockdown and cry a river when people call you out for it (nice nails btw hen).

Do yourself a favour, take a pin to your motivational balloons, have a good wash, feed your weans some fruit and veg and maybe just maybe take your own advice and “just bleeping THINK
This! There are lots of women who have come out and said ok guys be kind, and here’s why.......and went on to discuss how they have been a horrible person in the past, but have learned and grown etc and now realise what being ‘kind’ really is. But she wouldn’t say that because ‘be kind’ doesn’t translate in that way to these women. Being ‘kind’ to them is their way of publicly announcing that someone has said something that they don’t like. For example Aimee kicking off when she got called out for breaking lockdown, DD when she’s been called an hole, and AD disliking people bringing up her baby daddy’s colourful past.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Aye, remember, be kind always folks!! But only because I dislike being on the receiving end of some unkind words home truths.
People deserve a second chance, lots of people do and say stupid things when they’re younger that they would never do or say now because they’ve grown up. But she has been doing and saying nasty things her whole life and has never stopped.

This! There are lots of women who have come out and said ok guys be kind, and here’s why.......and went on to discuss how they have been a horrible person in the past, but have learned and grown etc and now realise what being ‘kind’ really is. But she wouldn’t say that because ‘be kind’ doesn’t translate in that way to these women. Being ‘kind’ to them is their way of publicly announcing that someone has said something that they don’t like. For example Aimee kicking off when she got called out for breaking lockdown, DD when she’s been called an hole, and AD disliking people bringing up her baby daddy’s colourful past.
They might as well just write 'be kind to me!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe the whole be kind. Does AD forget three whole fight she had the other night with someone.

tomorrow it will be stay safe stay at home everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please use the “too busy whitening her eyeballs to clean her kids faces” as the next title thread. Utter genius! 🤣🤣🤣
Did u say this or was this a quote? Who am I shouting out 😂😂😂

Can’t believe the whole be kind. Does AD forget three whole fight she had the other night with someone.

tomorrow it will be stay safe stay at home everyone
She literally called oor trisha a bleep on the gram. An influencer and a supposed business woman. Magine her turning up in a princess dress to your kids bday party dropping the c bomb telling the mums they need weight watchers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She literally called oor trisha a bleep on the gram. An influencer and a supposed business woman. Magine her turning up in a princess dress to your kids bday party dropping the c bomb telling the mums they need weight watchers 😂😂
It was a quote from @just.here.for.the.tea 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I might hire her just so she’s gotta dress up and be my witch for the afternoon, she best smile and be nice or I’m docking her wages 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Do yourself a favour, take a pin to your motivational balloons, have a good wash, feed your weans some fruit and veg and maybe just maybe take your own advice and “just bleeping THINK”

And just gonna post this again 🙂 Before AD’s inevitable balloons out tits out be kind post 🙂
Jeez 🙄 she’s got some potty mouth, did she not have something to do with miss Scotland?? Just as well she didn’t get very far then, as they would have taken that title straight off of her, Such a ned

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.