Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brass neck enough to post a photo knowing it would raise questions yet not big enough to take the tit that goes with it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Utter SHITE BAGS

Reactions: 7
I’ve just caught up. I am so so embarrassed for this Draper lassie, I don’t even follow her she’s even more of a nobody than Aimee 😂😂 one comment and she makes all this fuss, dying to be talked about by the tricias. just sitting there pressing refresh on this thread pure fizzing 😂😂😂

Wonder if she’s ever called anyone a bleeping dafty in real life, you’d slap her silly. no well Michelle 😂😂😂 patter is horrific

People can do what they want in the end but broadcasting rule breaking so publicly is never going to go down well but her reaction 😂😂 raging spice

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So AD is vehemently insisting that DD is her childcare bubble. Fair enough, I mean I wouldn’t let her look after my pet rock but whatever. But what about the balloon post the other day when you have a huge bump and you’ve had a MUA do your makeup. You belittled 2 people who commented on that post, even took to your stories to take the piss out of them. You said that because you’re a PRO you planned and had those photos taken ages ago. Okayyyy 🤔. But the balloons are still fully inflated for your weans play date? I’m confused. So there’s only really 2 explanations really isn’t there... 1) You’re lying or 2) You’re bleeping lying 🤷‍♀️🤣

What an absolute woman you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So AD is vehemently insisting that DD is her childcare bubble. Fair enough, I mean I wouldn’t let her look after my pet rock but whatever. But what about the balloon post the other day when you have a huge bump and you’ve had a MUA do your makeup. You belittled 2 people who commented on that post, even took to your stories to take the piss out of them. You said that because you’re a PRO you planned and had those photos taken ages ago. Okayyyy 🤔. But the balloons are still fully inflated for your weans play date? I’m confused. So there’s only really 2 explanations really isn’t there... 1) You’re lying or 2) You’re bleeping lying 🤷‍♀️🤣

What an absolute woman you are.
I'll go with number 2.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She forgets u can view profiles and watch stories anonymously 👍👍 she can't block that lol

Reactions: 4
Have you been blocked?
I don't think I'm blocked, I unfollowed her before all this tit so think she's restricted her page to followers only

She forgets u can view profiles and watch stories anonymously 👍👍 she can't block that lol
Forgot

I'm blocked...fair doos 🤣

She'll be furiously blocking anyone that's viewing her stories but not following her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The sentiment is lovely and it’s so nice that she cares about her dad and i am so glad it worked out for the guy and his family . It is nice to see good news in the papers for once . But DD will be jealous , I’ve not a single doubt about that
I think it’s a bit weird that Harley posted about it so much and was pushing for it all and barely any posts from DD. Even the day after he was round at hers for breakfast and didn’t mention it was to celebrate or to push the business or anything. She just skimmed over it saying aw it got “so many thousand tweets or whatever” pure rude

Triciatroll101....I salute you 👏
I missed it we are all triciatroll101 😂
8 years ago? her man was away when she was pregnant so whatever age jules is and he did nearly a year he ain't 8.

Ahhh I have laughed. Never seen anyone so triggered even denying the cleaning products are hers. Up thread someone said lank hair that's all I see when I look at her.

AD nae pals

For the brave blocked tricias 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s a few people who have commented with 😂😂 faces on her post that I wouldn’t have expected. One of them seemed like a decent person but just goes to show 🤦🏼‍♀️. Also the sleep lady commenting from her business page, how stupid. I wouldn’t use her business for that reason now and I bet there’s more like me.

There’s a few people who have commented with 😂😂 faces on her post that I wouldn’t have expected. One of them seemed like a decent person but just goes to show 🤦🏼‍♀️. Also the sleep lady commenting from her business page, how stupid. I wouldn’t use her business for that reason now and I bet there’s more like me.
No exactly put ur hands up and say we made a mistake or she was really stuck. Not justifying things for the sake of a picture. I have family I havent seen for a year u know. Theres a point where it's not funny, except the part where she called a fake profile fat 😂😂 shows how she thinks 😂😂

Right so....they are both absolutely talking out their arses because after a bit of investigation work it defo appears to be last Friday this “photo shoot” was done, when restrictions where STILL in place and applied to both of them. AD has went heavy on the filter for those pics but that’s the dresses the demon child and her sister are wearing in this pic 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does she have a like page for herself on Facebook and not just a normal page like everyone else? Forgot she made an Instagram page for her 30th birthday party aswell.... Cringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What makes this even worse is that she on average gets about 4 likes 🤦🏼‍♀️. I thought it was maybe a page from when she thought she was going to be the next Miss Scotland (LOL) but she actually uses this page like her Instagram, as if she's updating fans.
Her vanity knows no bounds. She's delusional.

• Haha
She's deleted the neddy post from last night where she looked like something hanging out at Clatty Pat's in the 90s. Replaced with yet another bleeping balloon post. What is this balloon obsession? Balloons for a balloon.

• Haha
I honestly can’t believe 2 grown women can lie so easily and if they didn’t post the photos in the first place they wouldn’t need to lie 🤷‍♀️

She's deleted the neddy post from last night where she looked like something hanging out at Clatty Pat's in the 90s. Replaced with yet another bleeping balloon post. What is this balloon obsession? Balloons for a balloon.
Those bleeping balloons 🤣🤣🤣 Has anyone else tried to look in the reflection of the balloons to see if Jabba the Hut is taking her photos 🤣🙋‍♀️

• Haha
I honestly can’t believe 2 grown women can lie so easily and if they didn’t post the photos in the first place they wouldn’t need to lie 🤷‍♀️

Those bleeping balloons 🤣🤣🤣 Has anyone else tried to look in the reflection of the balloons to see if Jabba the Hut is taking her photos 🤣🙋‍♀️
Jabba the hut😂😂😂😂

Oh man they will be hating this thread today
Yeah so dont leave oor Aimee out this is what happens
Aye shes shite shes oor shite

• Haha
She obviously thinks no one important ( in her opinion ) or in media will see her neddy posts if they are only up for a a few hours 😂😂😂 wrong ! Back to Sweet , educated middle class AD hmmmmmm don’t make me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There must be some regret in the star household this morning. Woke up and though 'duck me man, ah better delete dat rapid afore the bbc or some daft balloon company see it and don't want to work wae me anymare. I'll post another pic the now and me and aww my wee wideo maw pals who telt me I was hilarious will pretend it never happened. Noone will ever know. Naaaaaaat'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole thing is just ridiculous tbh. These wee lassies think they are above the rules because they have a few followers. If everyone was in and out of each other’s houses there would be a huge rise in cases. Then big billie piping in with her 2 bobs worth 😂😂

There must be some regret in the star household this morning. Woke up and though 'duck me man, ah better delete dat rapid afore the bbc or some daft balloon company see it and don't want to work wae me anymare. I'll post another pic the now and me and aww my wee wideo maw pals who telt me I was hilarious will pretend it never happened. Noone will ever know. Naaaaaaat'
I wish there was an insta account where all these bams were exposed, folk would stumble on to it eventually. Some people aren’t as good a judge as character as us 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.