Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is just ridiculous tbh. These wee lassies think they are above the rules because they have a few followers. If everyone was in and out of each other’s houses there would be a huge rise in cases. Then big billie piping in with her 2 bobs worth 😂😂
Who the hell is billie ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Right so....they are both absolutely talking out their arses because after a bit of investigation work it defo appears to be last Friday this “photo shoot” was done, when restrictions where STILL in place and applied to both of them. AD has went heavy on the filter for those pics but that’s the dresses the demon child and her sister are wearing in this pic 😂😂😂
Yep! She did say on that post those pics werent from today but looking at her page she was dressed the same on 3rd feb. AD posted her valentines "shoot" she said was done way in advance on feb 2nd so my moneys in DD going to camby 3rd feb when still in tier 4 (those balloons wouldn't last more than a few days so who are they trying to kid that content was made in advance 😂) . This was same week DD needed a break looking after her own children so papped them off to the grandparents. There is no way AD only had DD to watch her child! Must be a sad life to not have any friends near you. And if paul was around why cant he watch his own child? 🤔. AD said in her rambling last night DD will be watching her we boy when shes off having pegasus (wish i screenshot it as the comments have been deleted now!)

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think AD is actually unwell? Like someone with psychology knowledge would probably explain it best. But what she’s doing is actually not normal behaviour. She’s 100% lying about going to the doctors that day, she’s invited the girls over to get her hair and makeup done and take pictures. Guarantee her and Jabba have taken selfies with themselves all done up too. If she could prove otherwise she would have by now. Like someone said before it would have been easy to prove it. I don’t think it’s okay to get so angry about something when you’re the one who’s lying 🥴 It’s scary. She’s definitely the kinda bird who would lie about a man taking advantage of her. She should come with a warning sign.

Reactions: 9
Big DDoG posting awwww the 'be kind' stories this morning. She should tag Star in them because she was the only one being nasty last night. Lash artist bleeping pish artist.

Yep! She did say on that post those pics werent from today but looking at her page she was dressed the same on 3rd feb. AD posted her valentines "shoot" she said was done way in advance on feb 2nd so my moneys in DD going to camby 3rd feb when still in tier 4 (those balloons wouldn't last more than a few days so who are they trying to kid that content was made in advance 😂) . This was same week DD needed a break looking after her own children so papped them off to the grandparents. There is no way AD only had DD to watch her child! Must be a sad life to not have any friends near you. And if paul was around why cant he watch his own child? 🤔. AD said in her rambling last night DD will be watching her we boy when shes off having pegasus (wish i screenshot it as the comments have been deleted now!)
Exactly! She makes out as if they were taken months ago before all the restrictions 😬😬 absolutely mortified for the pair of them 😂 she’s as dull as dishwater, she’ll be absolutely loving this attention today though, let’s be honest here, all she’s really got to talk about usually is her illnesses for “content”, using all medical terms as if anyone really gives a duck 😂

Honestly duck the duck off with this ‘be kind’ bullshit. Be kind does not mean ‘I can do whatever the duck I want and if you dare to call me out on anything then you aren’t kind’. You know the world doesn’t become a better place by everyone simpering to your shite. It becomes better when people are called out for their behaviour, they own it and they grow from it. I’d have a lot more respect for folk if they owned their mistakes instead of back-pedalling and lying. ‘Well, actually I think you’ll find I’ve got special dispensation from Nicola sturgeon herself to have my make up artist, DDOG, her mum and dad (and then her sister and her boyfriend by the looks of that article about the garage) all in one big support/childcare bubble’.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who the hell is billie ?
She had a thread on her. She had loads of followers and then she accused someone of coping what she posted and stealing her content. Ended up a full insta war and they both called the police several times. Billie then deleted her Instagram

Reactions: 7
This whole be kind tit does my hard in. I would say be kind and stick to the rules so we can get out this tit show. That DD is probably infecting everyone the amount of mixing she is doing

it will be a day of AD talking about how she is pregnant and struggling and DD talking about how she is fat and needs a drink.

• Haha
She had a thread on her. She had loads of followers and then she accused someone of coping what she posted and stealing her content. Ended up a full insta war and they both called the police several times. Billie then deleted her Instagram
Called the police over someone copying her on Instagram? For duck sake I have no response 😂😂 my life is very boring compared to these crazy Instagram maws . I don’t think I’ve drama at since I was about 24 😂 it sounds freakishly similar to my eldest primary school class with all the squabbles 😂

Abbie over on her Facebook asking for a company can build her baby furniture for her, what about the baby daddy? Also that's another non essential service that's not allowed during lockdown 🙄🤦‍♀️ Get your screwdriver out and build your own flat pack cot hun.

• Heart
Abbie over on her Facebook asking for a company can build her baby furniture for her, what about the baby daddy? Also that's another non essential service that's not allowed during lockdown 🙄🤦‍♀️ Get your screwdriver out and build your own flat pack cot hun.
I saw that aswell, surely that's all part of the excitement why would you want someone else to come in and build it?

Reactions: 2
I saw that aswell, surely that's all part of the excitement why would you want someone else to come in and build it?
So weird! She's not mentioned Paul at all recently, I had a snoop on his Facebook profile as well and he's got a post about having a kid back in 2009 , so jules must have an older brother or sister. Don't think I've ever noticed them mentioned before.

They’re calling each other Regina and Gretchen. Definitely reading here 🤣 👋🏻
Mental thinking that girls in their 30s (DDOD very debatable here!) actively push so hard to become influencers, see it as a career and actually have to think of quotes to put on photos, set up ideas for “content”, use their own money to buy followers, put their faces on for photos, purchase ring lights and cameras out their own money etc just to fire up some photos then obviously instantly come here to check whats being said about them, blows my mind that an adult never mind two of them could be bothered with that! Two adults with young children that could be busy doing 100 other things with their day!

Its tragic enough to seek validation from strangers on Instagram but it’s even worse to think they are more interested in what’s going on through Tattle 😂😂😂 pair of bloody roasters! Grow up girls, take heed on what your actually being perceived as before you make yourself even more of a laughing stock 😂😂

Yeah he's got a big sister, Abbie must have been trying to give away a bundle of her clothes at one point on her Facebook too, don't think they see much of her now she used to get posted on her page.. the wee girls mum's maybe seen the attitude that comes out ADs mouth and thought she's a nutter she's no gettin near my wean 🤣

Get her man to do it!!

So weird! She's not mentioned Paul at all recently, I had a snoop on his Facebook profile as well and he's got a post about having a kid back in 2009 , so jules must have an older brother or sister. Don't think I've ever noticed them mentioned before.
I don’t think Abbie is allowed to post her. She used to post a lot when things were rosey with her and Paul. She used to take the wee girl to dancing etc. But nothing for a while (since jail time!). Don’t think I’ve even seen a pic of her wee boy with the big sister on insta.

Reactions: 6
Wait so jules wont even be with a granny family, every family member has disowned her and paul? Assuming hes allowed in right? How even more telling is that!

Get her man to do it!!

I don’t think Abbie is allowed to post her. She used to post a lot when things were rosey with her and Paul. She used to take the wee girl to dancing etc. But nothing for a while (since jail time!). Don’t think I’ve even seen a pic of her wee boy with the big sister on insta.
Yeah hes got a big sister dont wanna say her name he used to see her...then he met star. I dont think he was ever the best dad to her tbh. From what I heard it was a struggle to make him come see her after a while

Reactions: 3
Mental thinking that girls in their 30s (DDOD very debatable here!) actively push so hard to become influencers, see it as a career and actually have to think of quotes to put on photos, set up ideas for “content”, use their own money to buy followers, put their faces on for photos, purchase ring lights and cameras out their own money etc just to fire up some photos then obviously instantly come here to check whats being said about them, blows my mind that an adult never mind two of them could be bothered with that! Two adults with young children that could be busy doing 100 other things with their day!

Its tragic enough to seek validation from strangers on Instagram but it’s even worse to think they are more interested in what’s going on through Tattle 😂😂😂 pair of bloody roasters! Grow up girls, take heed on what your actually being perceived as before you make yourself even more of a laughing stock 😂😂
I have 3 and I honestly cannot imagine sitting the whole day filming them, their every move, everything they eat or do, literally allllllll day, getting them in the car then thinking aw I'll update Instagram before we set off.. it's absolutely bonkers

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.