Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, everything that's out there will follow your kids for the rest of your and their life's, be kind or polite, itl bite you on the arse eventually 👍

Reactions: 5
Those who have something to hide , bite... they've obviously got something to hide ..
That's why they're fuckin biting 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would have thought at 35 weeks AD would have had better things to focus on. Canny wait for the stories of her lying in her bed playing with her hair and ranting about all this tomorrow hahah

Reactions: 6
I would have thought at 35 weeks AD would have had better things to focus on. Canny wait for the stories of her lying in her bed playing with her hair and ranting about all this tomorrow hahah
Not forgetting the screenshots calling us all dafties and je(a)lous

Does that not just show u the mentality level though?! Embarrassing

Reactions: 3
The irony in calling other people thickos, her and DD don’t have a brain cell between them 😭 her comments are an absolute rid neck she should be utterly embarrassed 🤮

Reactions: 9
Does that not just show u the mentality level though?! Embarrassing
Absolutely! She'll be booking her mua pal as we speak. Get her face done, chuck on some #gifted underwear from her bestie Helen Flanagan, set up the ring light and post a picture of her bump saying she doesn't give a duck what people think cause she's got all she needs or some shite like that blah blah blah

Reactions: 4
Exactly.. all that for a mundane photo of normal kids, nothing special, why would you bring all that grief onto yourself when youre pregnant and or trying to keep your mental health stable and remain sober etc. They just make it harder for themselves lol
They absolutely, 100 bleeping percent did it for the reaction. They aren’t stupid, they know they are unlikeable with hee haw talent between them. They know if they are going to grow their accounts they will have to cause a stir instead.

They absolutely, 100 bleeping percent did it for the reaction. They aren’t stupid, they know they are unlikeable with hee haw talent between them. They know if they are going to grow their accounts they will have to cause a stir instead.
Completely agree, they’re absolutely choking to be talked about on Aimée’s tattle thread because they’ve not got enough followers to have their own, and will go to any lengths to do it.
She has literally commented “get the lines out” when her husband went to jail for doing just that 😂 THAT is thick, what an imbecile
Wouldn’t even be surprised if Tricia101 was Abbie herself she’s that desperate to be relevant

Reactions: 11
Honestly the fear would be ripping out me going on like that for all to see, knowing everyone know you've went on like that, nursery teachers etc.. mortified for her.

Wow she thinks she’s so funny and she’s actually just showing how dense she is

“if you’ve ever been personally victimised by AD, raise your hand I’ll wait”

Aye cause I’m sure anyone you’ve victimised is going to jump on an insta post and stick their hand up. She’s an absolute bam.

Reactions: 4
She just be hard work to love with. No wonder her and Paul are on off and she has public arguments with his family on Facebook.
One person pulled her up and look how she’s kicking off!!

Reactions: 7
Surely everyone that's ever went to ww or cleaned a carpet has been victimised tonight 🤣🤣🤣

She just be hard work to love with. No wonder her and Paul are on off and she has public arguments with his family on Facebook.
One person pulled her up and look how she’s kicking off!!
We need more of the public arguments chat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen AD comment on a few local mum groups on Facebook trying to act supportive with advice, clearly hoping to get her name out there. She’s literally just destroyed any work she’s put into it all with the ‘dafty’ comments. I don’t know anyone over the age of 15 who actually uses that term in a serious manner. The weight watchers comment is just vile especially when her pals aren’t exactly size 6s and she’s meant to be this persona who is accepting and supportive to other mums.

I think she’s reacted so defensively because she knows these threads are getting more and more popular and people are becoming wiser to the bull tit they post. Surely when they read this thread they would have seen the backlash when Aimee broke the rules, why then go and do it?! Maybe they we’re jealous and wanted people to talk about them for a bit .. who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Exactly.. there's probs not many woman that haven't been on ww or something similar so if she's using that as an insult she's gonna annoy a lot of people. I've just realised she's 30.. thought she was a daft wee girl but she's 30 🤣 obviously just clueless. Honestly there is no need to go on the way she has its embarrassing. She has two 'friends' that defo stay closer than Troon that I know of

Reactions: 3
They bang on about be kind but then she is telling someone to go to weight watchers and calling them thick

love how it is kicking off with Abbie and DD and Aimee is posting pictures of family pizza night. She is probably glad the attention isn’t on her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.