Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have a like page for herself on Facebook and not just a normal page like everyone else? Forgot she made an Instagram page for her 30th birthday party aswell.... Cringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she have a like page for herself on Facebook and not just a normal page like everyone else? Forgot she made an Instagram page for her 30th birthday party aswell.... Cringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ahaa! That's the most self absorbed thing ever...not surprising but hilarious.

Reactions: 3
The only thing that can make Aimee look any better is a bit of silence and someone kicking off in the other corner.

She’s still a rule breaking lazy neglectful liar to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They should have just pulled a Rita and said oh we bumped in to each other when we went for sanitary pads 😂😂

It is so sad Abbie has no pals in Glasgow to take her wee boy. What about Aimee

• Haha
They should have just pulled a Rita and said oh we bumped in to each other when we went for sanitary pads 😂😂

It is so sad Abbie has no pals in Glasgow to take her wee boy. What about Aimee
Or her man?! Surely he can take a break from his (money) cleaning business?

• Haha
If this is their ambitions and they want it to be their full time jobs then they are needing to hire some PR staff ASAP. Maybe they could remind them of things they have previously told everyone so they don’t get caught out in their webs of lies. Also a crash course in how to handle any comments that you don’t particularly agree with in a nice, respectful manner like the lady you are meant to be portraying.

Ah I used to love Grotbags 😂😂 I feel comparing DD to her is an insult to poor Grotbags 😂😂
DD is definitely a bit more scary

If this is their ambitions and they want it to be their full time jobs then they are needing to hire some PR staff ASAP. Maybe they could remind them of things they have previously told everyone so they don’t get caught out in their webs of lies. Also a crash course in how to handle any comments that you don’t particularly agree with in a nice, respectful manner like the lady you are meant to be portraying.
Definitely could be doing with a wee course on soft skills when responding to comments.
If they want to be in the public eye and bloggers then they need to expect some backlash, getting all defensive, swearing, verbally assaulting people and making stupid comments about taking lines and being Pablo Escobar are not the way forward. Most if their followers follow them for the car crash they are not because they're inspirational or relatable.

• Haha
This is my favourite find so far. Abbie taking the piss out of insta models. Wasn’t she posing in gifted underwear on the gram just the other day? 🙈 AWKWARD!
Hahaha 🤣 Aye am sick of seeing her lifeless body on the gram 🤣 I’ don’t know why but whenever I see a picture of her it just gives me the boak. I don’t think she’s got a single redeeming feature about her. She must have some dirt on Paul that she’s holding over him because could ye imagine living with that screeching bam? Omg just thinking about the way she talks and how vile she is it’s making me vom.

Hahaha 🤣 Aye am sick of seeing her lifeless body on the gram 🤣 I’ don’t know why but whenever I see a picture of her it just gives me the boak. I don’t think she’s got a single redeeming feature about her. She must have some dirt on Paul that she’s holding over him because could ye imagine living with that screeching bam? Omg just thinking about the way she talks and how vile she is it’s making me vom.
She's totally classless. Even the pic she posted of 25 year old her with no wrinkles, she looks manky and don't get me started on the lank hair and eyeshadow. The ugliness inside her is there for us all to see.

Reactions: 4
She just be hard work to love with. No wonder her and Paul are on off and she has public arguments with his family on Facebook.
One person pulled her up and look how she’s kicking off!!
She argues with his family on Facebook ? Whattttt ?

Reactions: 4
They are 100% not going to be insta successful. Honestly I’d bet my mortgage on it. There is just nothing even remotely special or unique about all 3 of them. They don’t have any talents or USP’s, no real money, they’re disliked but they’re not even that disliked. They are just nobodies 🤷‍♀️🤣 They certainly aren’t pretty enough to get by on looks alone either, (Aimee was pretty before the work now she just looks like scary Mary, DD has a face like a burnt welly and AD’s ugly soul just seeps out of her.)

Reactions: 7
They are 100% not going to be insta successful. Honestly I’d bet my mortgage on it. There is just nothing even remotely special or unique about all 3 of them. They don’t have any talents or USP’s, no real money, they’re disliked but they’re not even that disliked. They are just nobodies 🤷‍♀️🤣 They certainly aren’t pretty enough to get by on looks alone either, (Aimee was pretty before the work now she just looks like scary Mary, DD has a face like a burnt welly and AD’s ugly soul just seeps out of her.)
Burnt Welly 🤣🤣🤣

Have to say, what an eventful night. I'm away to cut my toenails, brush my hair, clean my teeth and continue studying for my degree. Need to put the hours in seeing as ⭐ says we're all thick, freaks and no well michelles don't know how I'll ever get through it all now.

• Haha
Ha it’s gone from DD already. The devil works fast but DD works faster.
She must sit on the phone constantly monitoring her Instagram . DD and Aimee need
I can’t get over how the BBC gives airtime to AD & DD! Surely they have seen their instas?! We pay a licence fee to see these cretins in HD 🤣 and I want a refund 😂
I will be passing on everything I’ve seen tonight from these two

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually thought it was quite funny, this thread and their reactions have given me a right laugh after spending half my evening completing a job application 🤣 bunch of numpties. I'd be embarrassed for her if I was her friend though, and I'm laughing at them not with if that makes sense.
I am laughing too . I cannot believe they are grown woman in their 30s 😐😐😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.