Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got all those followers and she’s fussed with one comment from one person??
Hmm how odd. Think she’s been reading here. She’s awful rattled by one person. Thought she didn’t care what people thought....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely if everyone knew your man had done time and he had changed you'd go on and live a quiet life with your family... What is the need for strangers to still see it all and not like it that they question it?
Especially with two young kids

Reactions: 2
Another one with a short memory.. she was going mental about people all meeting up etc before but they must all just think they're immune now. If only they put as much effort into being a decent person as they did trying to sook each others arses
Come from 2 girls who have both
Called the police over Instagram 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Anyway never mind all that... I still can't get over the yellow earrings in all seriousness hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just when you think these grown women can't get any worse. It's all so pathetic, 'my home right now'. How long before star deletes this post as it's not in keeping with the heavily edited, ring light, here ANOTHER photo of my bump grid she's got

Anyway never mind all that... I still can't get over the yellow earrings in all seriousness hahahaha
Earrings? I'm convinced they were curtain ties!

Reactions: 8
Just when you think these grown women can't get any worse. It's all so pathetic, 'my home right now'. How long before star deletes this post as it's not in keeping with the heavily edited, ring light, here ANOTHER photo of my bump grid she's got

Earrings? I'm convinced they were curtain ties!
Exactly.. all that for a mundane photo of normal kids, nothing special, why would you bring all that grief onto yourself when youre pregnant and or trying to keep your mental health stable and remain sober etc. They just make it harder for themselves lol

So is AD saying she doesn't have anyone closer than DD in Troon to look after her child? That speaks volumes to me. Thousands of followers and not one real, close friend or relative. Poor Abbie. See what being a wee cow gets you?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So is AD saying she doesn't have anyone closer than DD in Troon to look after her child? That speaks volumes to me. Thousands of followers and not one real, close friend or relative. Poor Abbie. See what being a wee cow gets you?
You are so right

Oh Eccy-Jaw misfit maw has piped up telling her she's 'won instagram'. She's a bleeping clown too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who are all these complete numpties telling star that she's so funny and won instagram with that post. Is noone embarssed for her? Is it just me?

DD giving AD full support by deleting her post 🤣👍 what does that tell u AD?!

Who are all these complete numpties telling star that she's so funny and won instagram with that post. Is noone embarssed for her? Is it just me?
Mortified... Another one that the nursery staff must talk about

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just in case anyone’s missed anything or it’s been deleted now. Okay so where do I start 🤣

1) First of all Aimees as big a tit as AD and DD. She’s like Billy no mates but has to try and sook up to the mean girls to make herself feel better. Stop being such a wet lettuce Aimee.

2) DD and AD are both viscous, born liars. I would say the issue I have is less with the actual rules that have been broken and more how they are just compulsive liars about it. If these were my daughters I would be disgusted at the way they both carry on. It’s bleeping ridiculous. So what we have here is 2 grown women doing something wrong, lying about doing something wrong, getting called out for doing something wrong, then getting angry for getting called out for doing something wrong. They are both so out of touch it’s unreal. Honestly repulsive man.

3) A “anonymous” account calls them out and AD is straight in with the fat comments? I don’t get that? Why is she telling a random stranger who’s just saying what most other people are thinking, but as such has “no identity” to get to weight watchers? Does she hate fat people or something? If a anonymous strange needs WW then wtf do her chunky and not funky pals need?

4) I’ve absolutely said this from the day I heard about AD, she is not right. Even when folk were saying how she’s a good maw and stuff I can see through it. Wee Jules might be a sweetie the now but with a “woman” like AD in his life there’s only one way he will turn out. She’s absolutely and completely repulsive.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I actually thought it was quite funny, this thread and their reactions have given me a right laugh after spending half my evening completing a job application 🤣 bunch of numpties. I'd be embarrassed for her if I was her friend though, and I'm laughing at them not with if that makes sense.

AD ‘middle class’ ?? Omg I’m crying. She is the most common, scummy, rough person I’ve ever come across on Instagram! I’m mortified for her if she thinks she is middle class! Her kids dad was in jail, those kids will have to live with that fact their whole life, probably get bullied over it since it’s all over the Internet. I can’t see her ‘entertainment business’ getting any business after all this, no one wants that around their children!

Reactions: 9
Just in case anyone’s missed anything or it’s been deleted now. Okay so where do I start 🤣

1) First of all Aimees as big a tit as AD and DD. She’s like Billy no mates but has to try and sook up to the mean girls to make herself feel better. Stop being such a wet lettuce Aimee.

2) DD and AD are both viscous, born liars. I would say the issue I have is less with the actual rules that have been broken and more how they are just compulsive liars about it. If these were my daughters I would be disgusted at the way they both carry on. It’s bleeping ridiculous. So what we have here is 2 grown women doing something wrong, lying about doing something wrong, getting called out for doing something wrong, then getting angry for getting called out for doing something wrong. They are both so out of touch it’s unreal. Honestly repulsive man.

3) A “anonymous” account calls them out and AD is straight in with the fat comments? I don’t get that? Why is she telling a random stranger who’s just saying what most other people are thinking, but as such has “no identity” to get to weight watchers? Does she hate fat people or something? If a anonymous strange needs WW then wtf do her chunky and not funky pals need?

4) I’ve absolutely said this from the day I heard about AD, she is not right. Even when folk were saying how she’s a good maw and stuff I can see through it. Wee Jules might be a sweetie the now but with a “woman” like AD in his life there’s only one way he will turn out. She’s absolutely and completely repulsive.
Spot on. I think AD comes across as poison through and through and her children are going to suffer because of it. Just because he's polite on her stories and she shares him counting to 10 etc doesn't excuse her behaviour. There's a lot more to being a mother than him looking well presented and doing activities with him. What sort of example is she setting. I remember a good few times when he was smaller she would openly admit to hiding in the kitchen and bathroom to film stories. Pay your child attention and not strangers on the internet

duck me. It's been absolute years since I've seen someone writing naaaat. Why's this woman such a ned

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.