Thesocialmama.xo #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s easy enough though because it’s just me and my daughter at home. Don’t know if I’d be doing the same if I had 3 weans, 2 dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard.
I beg you to put this forward for the next thread title 😂
This should be Aimee’s insta bio!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sometimes when I see these repetitive and quite alarming parenting stories I think...

Surely this is a wind up, she must suspect I’m a Tricia and has done a Coleen and only shows my account this shite

This cannnnnotttt be the actual content you’re putting out there 😂🤯. But it is, she’s got nae self awareness at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sometimes when I see these repetitive and quite alarming parenting stories I think...

Surely this is a wind up, she must suspect I’m a Tricia and has done a Coleen and only shows my account this shite

This cannnnnotttt be the actual content you’re putting out there 😂🤯. But it is, she’s got nae self awareness at all.
Ha ha I think the same as you.

it was when she said I can hear a chair move down stairs I should go down...I would drop that phone and be down stairs so fast

Reactions: 8
And here we go with the 'I'm here for you guys, just message me'. 😡

I don’t understand why anyone would message her anyway? I would much rather discuss my concerns with someone close to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The girl who “never has time to get through all her DMs” encouraging people to message her if they are feeling down.

Wonder if that’s because ketones will sort it.

She’s on a roll today 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, using the restrictions as a way to engage people with her bullshit is so wrong. There are really vulnerable people caught up in this, lives literally being ruined but it's ok, we can all send Aimee a message and it'll be alright. Boils my piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she going to do this time?! Back to the brutal lockdown! Travel to Aberdeen? Personally gift ketones to a COVID ward? Go to Tesco and lick a newborns face? She’ll find a way.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't answer the reply form last thread but seriously how do you start a thread because her pal denise giving out all the info to get to Maldives is pushing me over the edge, not taking this latest news well but that's because I'm not an Influencer eh 🙄and also aimee is not interested in you guys she wants her engagement up sliding into her dms will get her more cookies and balloons just what they weans don't need x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Crocodile tears. Her life hasn’t changed one bit. She has went about business as usual well maybe lost out on a few extra child free outings if more places were open!

Reactions: 3
Can't answer the reply form last thread but seriously how do you start a thread because her pal denise giving out all the info to get to Maldives is pushing me over the edge, not taking this latest news well but that's because I'm not an Influencer eh 🙄and also aimee is not interested in you guys she wants her engagement up sliding into her dms will get her more cookies and balloons just what they weans don't need x
I’ve just wrote the same thing on the Emily Shak thread. Seen DW posting today about booking the Maldives last minute, how is it even possible when we’ve been told only essential travel. Ridiculous!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just wrote the same thing on the Emily Shak thread. Seen DW posting today about booking the Maldives last minute, how is it even possible when we’ve been told only essential travel. Ridiculous!
What's the deal with her anyway she's over the 10k followers we should be allowed to talk about her I cant start a thread though might be too new 🤔

Jilly Isabella showed her Google searches the other night and one was about going to Maldives during COVID 🤣 they’re all bleeping at it, it’s cringe! It’s how out of touch they all are. Like the only thing on their mind is getting a holiday when we are all thinking all sorts about jobs, kids, vulnerable family members and pals, all that!

It’s a joke I seen someone moaning about todays announcement saying we’ve already been staying at home for months etc when quite clearly they were at a party for New Year and had the photos up on Instagram. It’s so annoying seeing so many people clearly not giving a duck when so many of us are 😭

• Angry
I think maybe on the last DW thread it got into other influencers etc. I can start one for DW if you like? Given the over 10k followers and blatant rule breaking I don’t think there would be an issue?

ETA - just looked at the previous page and it spoke about her job at the time, but I think she actually works as an influencer now?

I think maybe on the last DW thread it got into other influencers etc. I can start one for DW if you like? Given the over 10k followers and blatant rule breaking I don’t think there would be an issue?

ETA - just looked at the previous page and it spoke about her job at the time, but I think she actually works as an influencer now?
Start one so this doesn’t get closed down for going off piste

Nothings changed for her she always broke the rules and will continue to do so needs to stop feeling sorry for herself, stupid bint.

What the actual f*ck has this lazy bint done all day! She really needs to get a grip! Losing the rag with those kids when she has ignored them (the boys anyway) for most of the day while she pretends to tidy up then stuffing them with crappy takeaway food to make up for it, total waste of space who is neglecting her kids on a daily basis 🤬

New Year, Same Amy!
I actually can’t understand how you can lie in bed till mid day when you have 3 really young kids up and about & your man is away to work. I don’t care what anyone says but not getting up to make sure they are fed at the very least is a downright disgrace and shows me she isn’t coping with life, maybe once in a blue moon I would understand but this is day after day - Her mum was a teacher so is obvs a fairly switched on person & is doing her daughter & grandkids an injustice by not intervening. My mum would go thru me like an dose of salts if I was behaving like that. It’s proper neglect & she should be mortified, not posting it on the internet. And posting saying DM me if you want to chat, no you manky, scruffy wee cow - go and look after your kids instead of chatting tit online to strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.