Thesocialmama.xo #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't answer the reply form last thread but seriously how do you start a thread because her pal denise giving out all the info to get to Maldives is pushing me over the edge, not taking this latest news well but that's because I'm not an Influencer eh šŸ™„and also aimee is not interested in you guys she wants her engagement up sliding into her dms will get her more cookies and balloons just what they weans don't need x
What's the girls name and insta and I will do it for u x

Jeezo, the dogs have been up to no good, but sheā€™s not sure exactly what they have done šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now now Trishas. Teddy was supposed to be getting neutered but then lockdown happened so instead of doing that responsible thing they did the second most responsible thing and got a witch for him to mate with.

Itā€™s just what we all would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thatā€™s what I was thinking, sheā€™s so producible šŸ„“ this will be her content and income for the coming months

Reactions: 4
Ticking off that ā€˜contribute to the householdā€™ goal by becoming a dog breeder.... so glad she has gone down that career path cos she sounds really knowledgeable about dogs ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 9
The injection is very expensive, yes, but do you know whatā€™s more expensive AimĆ©e? Raising a full litter of puppies, ensuring the witch is well cared for throughout her gestation period, providing veterinary care for all of the puppies during their first 8 weeks. Could you honestly IMAGINE the chaos? She canā€™t even get up to feed her own children breakfast, how on earth will she get up throughout the night to care for several newborn pups? She literally does not even look after her own children appropriately, it will be 8 weeks of crying into her Instagram stories about how rough itā€™s been on poor wee her šŸ˜“ also, one minute teddy was about to get neutered then the next they were considering a litter? Shows just how little they even thought about something so serious before just thinking big pound signs. Molly Mae is a prime example of what can happen when you buy puppies from people who have no knowledge of what theyā€™re doing - itā€™s honestly making me so angry how little regard she has for life clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has probably been sitting in bed blocking out the kids fighting and the dogs getting up to stuff and will then say to Kyle Ruby is pregnant and I didnā€™t know why when really she is just thinking about the money

Reactions: 5
Jeezo, the dogs have been up to no good, but sheā€™s not sure exactly what they have done šŸ„“
I am disgusted by this women and her irresponsible behaviour. Canā€™t look after her dogs or her kids. If she wants her kids and pets to be happy and well behaved then maybe she should actually spend time looking after them and GET OFF HER F*CKING PHONE šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s the way she says before the tricias start šŸ¤£ shut up you absolute tit! Nobody would be talking if she didnā€™t show her mess of a life for all the world to see! I was going to do this and that sheā€™s a joke acts like a wee lassie. Instead of getting all her free treatments done she shouldā€™ve got her witch/dog neutered and while sheā€™s at it get herself done because I guarantee sheā€™s next!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone in that house will be pregnant this year itā€™s just a question of who
Prob the vagina in the cupboard under the stairs šŸ˜‚ i actually cant believe shes went on insta n said her dogs have humped and her couch is covered in jizz šŸ˜·šŸ˜·šŸ˜· boke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being the woman in the vet that had to deal with her crying

She claims she makes sure they donā€™t leave the dogs alone and havenā€™t done since December. If only she did the same with the kids

Reactions: 3
Now now Trishas. Teddy was supposed to be getting neutered but then lockdown happened
For anyone whoā€™s not got a pet or didnā€™t require their Vets care over lockdown (even at the start), Vets were still open & still doing even routine treatments.
She has absolutely no excuse for blaming lockdown on something so important šŸ¤¬

If my daft dog can have a toy removed from inside her nose & her nails clipped throughout lockdown at the vet then she couldā€™ve had this essential op done to avoid this situation.

Jesus Christ man, literally canā€™t even look after her dogs! Didnā€™t bother putting the dogs nappy on after she let it out the back for a tit, idiot

Reactions: 7
She has to be at it now. Is it just me or is she getting worse?! Surely a friend/family member/ANYONE has had to have said something? My kids are primary school age and I could never let them get up and go downstairs themselves whilst I lie in bed. For one my kids wouldnā€™t ever just help themselves to shite food as they know they are supposed to ask but does she never worry about them choking? Or the wee one opening the front door and wandering out? A toddler climbing up on a worktop is clearly worthy of an insta story but no concern for the fact there is a kettle/cooker/risk of falling off backwards? I think she expects the older boy to keep an eye on the younger two which is totally unfair. I remember having to do this as a child and I hated it as I could never have the same fun as the younger ones and if they got hurt or did anything naughty it was ALWAYS my fault. I just want to give that wee boy a hug - he always seemed quite lost. I know this seems harsh and I hate the whole mummy bashing thing as it can often be taken way too far but I feel like she opens herself up to it so easily and in some way thrives on the whole ā€œTriciaā€ thing as it gets people talking. I am the first one to say my own kids are absolute shits a good chunk of the time and I suck at a lot of stuff - I have zero patience for home schooling and it ends in tears most days but we still try again the next day with a smile and find ways to make it work

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.