Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AimeeShamee

Been lurking here since very first lockdown last year and been following Aimee's spiral of destruction - I have been absolutely disgusted with her behaviour this week (even more so than before and that's been bad!!). But sitting watching a box set in the middle of the day, patching the school work because it's inconvenient as she can't lie in her bed, and missing the Teams call with the class teacher was the last straw.

My niece and her friend are both primary teachers and one of them teaches in East Ren, not the same school as Aimee's boy but I sent a link to them both just to show what total scum bag parents there are out there, while they are working hard to try and keep the kids occupied - well it turns out they both knew all about her!!! Not only do the teachers at the wee ones' school know what she's like they have told plenty of others, she's the talk of the steamie. With her own mum being a teacher the family must be mortified by this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

tippingpoint

VIP Member
You know how when you’re super hungover, hinging all day, not showered, not changed your pyjamas, all the previous nights shame seeping out you? The house is stinking and you get cabin fever so major that you could climb all the walls. That must be their house every. Fucking. Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Walnutss

VIP Member
Welcome to another thread!
We are flying through these!

Liar liar someone else's house is on fire but Aimee made it about herself

If someone needs a social mama round up fake life fake tan fake teeth fake yeezys

And say a prayer for Kyle's wee willie winkie if he gets caught cheating again the tricias are gonna roast him like Aimees sausages

Aimee will be going in to tier 4 locked down on boxing day but not much will change she spent most of the last thread having lazy days in her jammies. #smoothlegs but no time to wrap the kids christmas presents boo Aimee fucking boo

Show me a picture of Aimee adhering to tier 4 rules. Sorry computer says no

Use the link in her bio for just £99 you can pretend your in ketosis too

Aimee made her new years resolutions:

Get rid of the FUPA special mention to @tippingpoint for that one

Be just like her hero Elle Darby or whoever shes begging this week

And actually be a mother

God loves a tryer

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Maybe an unpopular opinion but see they wee dogs, I hate them 🙊

Give me a lab or retriever any day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Awhenny

VIP Member
Also, sorry her and the man child are watching vikings at 2 o'clock in the afternoon whilst her 3 kids 6 and under are floating around the house? Wtf??!! Who does that??

Reactions: 16

Lyannastark

Please keep you kit on for the trolls hun, thank you very much. Kind regards, everyone on tattle x

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ardnocklife

I feel like this picture is so sad and acts as a metaphor for how differently she treats her kids. Cuddling Callie front and centre whilst the boys are pushed to the side, together, blurred out from the Mummy/Daughter show...

Anyway what the fuck did I just write there, I’m nae Plato ffs. Ignore me I’m aff to work 😭

Aww ffs. I’ve just seen this mornings story (which is absolutely disgusting to post of your child and exploit them like this) I’ve honestly never known a kid to piss themselves for a bath😭😭 Shes desperate for a fucking bath! I’m sorry but if she was in a routine, bathed every night because she obviously needs it in a house with 2 rabid dogs jizzing all over the hoose, she wouldn’t be doing this. It’s been said before that Callies face looks sore and dirty! How hard is it to run them a shallow bath after dinner? Honestly it’s disgusting. Probably nae hot water left after Aimees day time soaks 😭 Ffs poor kid.

Last edited:
  • Haha

scottishk

I’ll praise Aimee on one thing. She’s pretty good at captioning her stories so I can click through quickly and not listen to her fake accent/ Callie / the dogs.

• Haha

Reflected view

VIP Member
I really don’t get it, these “mothers” claiming how low they are about there weight yet they here they are full of confidence and strength posting there almost naked bodies on social media. It might just be me but there is no way in this earth I would be showing my self off to the world, I’m more about hiding and covering it up, but then again I’m not a Narcissistic fame hungry twat

• Heart
Ladies and gentlemen......I think this may be the time for me to say farewell and hit the block button. At first I was genuinely engrossed in the shit show but now it is infuriating me (still 50/50 at whether she’s at it or not). Why does she have such little motivation to get out of bed and get on with the day? If she is genuinely struggling with depression I feel for her but I don’t buy it. Someone who can book and attend a dentist appointment the next day should be able to access mental health services in the area. Why does she need that walloper to remind her she will never get the time back. I honestly do not understand where those other two kids go - they seem to just disappear. Get the fuck out your pit, go a walk, do some messy/sensory play, bake, play schools for god sake it’s not hard. I hid a load of random shit round the house yesterday and gave my kids clues for a treasure trail. One of the objects was a tin of fucking spaghetti hoops. Why is she so bloody miserable?! I am up at 6 shipping kids off the to grandparents because I can’t get them in hub school, working mental hours then barking at my kids to get to bed so I can organise for the next day of chaos. Then spending half the night wakening feeling guilty for being a shit parent. I prefer being a single parent but imagine the luxury of having a partner who doesn’t open his mouth when you blow his wages on shite from home bargains and takeaways. My pals that are stay at home mums are incredible and I could not do the job they do in a million years but they are hands on, organised and nailing what they do. She needs to shut up, stop moaning, get her and her kids lives in order and come back to be an “influencer” then. The school must think she’s an absolute shambles!

• Heart

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Sometimes when I see these repetitive and quite alarming parenting stories I think...

Surely this is a wind up, she must suspect I’m a Tricia and has done a Coleen and only shows my account this shite

This cannnnnotttt be the actual content you’re putting out there 😂🤯. But it is, she’s got nae self awareness at all.

• Haha
  • Wow

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m just a bit cynical but I feel like she’s only blowing smoke up other bloggers arses so that they do the same with her?

What’s your fake 20k going to bring to someone with 89k ffs 😂. Begggggy

Reactions: 15

Soccermom

Not sure this will beat 3 kids, 2 dugs and a fud in the cupboard, but how about

“Shakes and ketones to get this belly shifted, who’s she kidding, she’ll do anything for #️⃣Gifted”

• Haha
  • Heart

Ek2209

The injection is very expensive, yes, but do you know what’s more expensive Aimée? Raising a full litter of puppies, ensuring the bitch is well cared for throughout her gestation period, providing veterinary care for all of the puppies during their first 8 weeks. Could you honestly IMAGINE the chaos? She can’t even get up to feed her own children breakfast, how on earth will she get up throughout the night to care for several newborn pups? She literally does not even look after her own children appropriately, it will be 8 weeks of crying into her Instagram stories about how rough it’s been on poor wee her 😴 also, one minute teddy was about to get neutered then the next they were considering a litter? Shows just how little they even thought about something so serious before just thinking big pound signs. Molly Mae is a prime example of what can happen when you buy puppies from people who have no knowledge of what they’re doing - it’s honestly making me so angry how little regard she has for life clearly.

• Heart

Ardnocklife

So I’m just gonna touch on something that someone else mentioned before... When influencers go on about having hundreds of messages to catch up on 🙄 but they find the troll ones in a matter of seconds... It is very convenient. I’m so over all the “mummy influencers” out there now. It’s all so fake. I think in years gone by it wasn’t so bad, and it was kinda nice to follow relatable mums, but I can’t really think of anyone who isn’t just in it for the likes now, trying to boost their own egos and compete whilst pretending they are totally not in competion with anyone 🙄 it’s basically just like the school run mamas clique but online.

Take Aimee for example... pure begging for followers, likes, engagement etc because it will “mean so much” to her... Using totally original 🙄 content to get as many likes as possible the now (mental health, body positivity, be kind...) and sharing accounts with a pretty large following in the hopes she can piggyback off their shares/reposts. It’s totally predictable. So anyway she’s licking certain peoples bum holes because she thinks it will increase her following, and that is literally all she cares about. But the very people she’s begging to click buttons for her, who she says “my inbox is always open” for but then says she can’t keep up with her dm’s won’t get any engagement back from her. If Stacy Solomon dm’d her do you think she would read and reply straight away? Of course she would. But why should it be any different for the “300” people sat in her inbox who might (for some reason god fucking knows) want a wee chat with her. She’s in it for herself and herself alone.

Anyway I know I’ve rambled but I think you guys will understand where I’m coming from.

• Heart

Soccermom

This woman lives the life of Riley does she? Up til all hours on the internet, doesn’t even bother to get changed out her jammies all day, doesn’t bother showering or cleaning, shoves 2/3 kids on the switches, obsesses over the princess, doesn’t work, doesn’t wrap her own presents, doesn’t home school, spends her days watching Netflix, misses school lessons online, can afford £10 a day on bloody powders, got a cleaner in even though she sits on her arse doing bugger all all day, buys some amount of tat in home bargains etc, breaches all covid rules because she appears to be invincible, then moans all day about how down she’s feeling and how depressing it is being in lockdown again. sleeps til midday every day and lets her kids go downstairs and sort their own breakfast, then moans about being tired. Ignores her boys because they had the audacity to be born boys, let’s her child climb up onto the units and help herself to chocolate and sweets, blames lockdown for not getting her dog neutered then does the sensible thing and gets a bitch for him to mate with...

Have I missed anything?

Aye Aimee hun, don’t listen to the Trishas, you’re doing a great job. PM ME HUN.

• Haha
  • Heart

Itsmeduh83

Fuck. Me😂😂

Standing there in yer da’s work shirt with your gunt hanging out sure put us “Tricias” in our place eh?! 😭 showed my partner this earlier and he said “whos he?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14