Thesocialmama.xo #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂😂 remember the other Scottish influencer that got caught sending msgs to herself and I wouldn't have expected it from her so yeah I wouldn't put it past DD.

Callie gave up chocolate at 1😂😂😂 I didnt know this either. Have a word😂 also how much of a fame bleep is aimee!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also thought this. And I might be wrong im sure she then said she was sent a second message? Was this shown? I think she made it all up for engagement desperado!!!
She is a known liar . I felt sorry for her yesterday because of the nose comments , I really did but I’ve read her status and all sympathy is gone . She is a superb actress and her natural reaction is to always fight . She hits people , makes up lies , tells wild stories , plays the victim , says and shouts nasty insults . I think there were comments on another thread about stuff she had done or said to someone . It was closed down so she must have form

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are we the longest standing thread😂 not to jinx it. Everyone deserves a drink of ketones and a crack cookie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Aimee was in the living room and the wee girl was stealing chocolate surely she would have heard her the first time

how much chocolate do those kids get. Bet Aimee and Kyle can’t even answer that

Reactions: 3
Another day and Callie hasn’t been dressed and the dogs haven’t left the house. She’s nothing but a lazy woman!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Fight or flight. I am pissing myself. She chose fight 👊🏻 which is laughable because from what I can see all she's done since is take her clothes off for validation from strangers on the internet! Absolutely bizzare behavior from a grown mother of two with her own business. These women need to give themselves a serious shake, harping on about instagram not being real life, yet they spend their entire life obsessing over it. That lastest picture with the balloons has to be a joke, it's not relevant to anything, just another excuse for her to show off and receive comments from people telling her how great she is etc. She got one comment from someone - who shouldn't have mentioned her weight but whatever - and she's not for letting it go. Get a bleeping grip woman. I imagine her man must be mortified.

Also zoom in to the mirror 😂
Omg 😭😭😭

How the duck is she going at life HARD right now? She can’t even get herself dressed of a morning dancing round Troon in her jammies.

Aimee is diabolical but she’s my fav if I had to pick one out of her, DD and AD. It’s not exactly rich picking but I don’t have to tell you guys that 🤣

And I can’t believe I just said that!! But that’s how much I dislike the other 2

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure this will beat 3 kids, 2 dugs and a fud in the cupboard, but how about

“Shakes and ketones to get this belly shifted, who’s she kidding, she’ll do anything for #️⃣Gifted”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
interesting a few people of similar follower numbers seem to be on the books of taktagency as of this week (houseoflibberty announced, kimmyg changed bio) - I’m assuming Aimee won’t be as she’s a shambles, that would be a downfall for the agency and she’d be even more unbearable but she’ll no doubt look at that and think she should be

Reactions: 2
The bit that sparked my suspicions about DD was her saying she blocked the account then they instantly messaged from another account. Could be wrong but as I was scrolling the other night dying of cringe while looking at all those bought followers I thought...is she really a troll target? Basically no one knows who she is, why would someone be that invested in proper trolling?

Reactions: 10
The bit that sparked my suspicions about DD was her saying she blocked the account then they instantly messaged from another account. Could be wrong but as I was scrolling the other night dying of cringe while looking at all those bought followers I thought...is she really a troll target? Basically no one knows who she is, why would someone be that invested in proper trolling?
And with all those blank followers how would you even know it was the same person?

Reactions: 5
The troll shouldn’t have called her far but she shouldn’t have been pretending she gave the kids wax melts to eat.

These woman are obviously so lonely, no man around to talk to or spend time with and obviously no real friends. I know they have men but they never see them doing stuff. Even before lock down I don’t remember them having date nights or spending quality time

Agreed on the callie thing not nice to say about a kid but shes not pulling her weight on insta let's just say that!

DD is really butt hurt isnt she. She literally went to the beach in her jammies show me the lie at what the troll said cos I cant find it

Thought I'd do it before bedtime. Happy tattling witches xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.