Denise Wright - @denisewright__

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested, thread for Instagramer Denise Wright from Glasgow. Currently on holiday - a holiday booked last minute to escape Tier 4.

Another one showing off her holiday photos while we are all at home trying to stick by the rules and worry about our jobs etc, would love to know the tea on what happened last thing I knew she was married šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
And donā€™t forget she had to drive from Glasgow to London to catch the flight! Absolute whopper šŸ˜­

Reactions: 1
Another one showing off her holiday photos while we are all at home trying to stick by the rules and worry about our jobs etc, would love to know the tea on what happened last thing I knew she was married šŸ¤”
I really wonder what happened with the husband.
All of a sudden she was ā€œinfluencingā€ then had a new man! I feel like these girls get a bit caught up in the insta life and probably getting all the attention in the DMs making them sway thinking the grass is greener elsewhere...

I really wonder what happened with the husband.
All of a sudden she was ā€œinfluencingā€ then had a new man! I feel like these girls get a bit caught up in the insta life and probably getting all the attention in the DMs making them sway thinking the grass is greener elsewhere...
Just so happens her new man has money and is influential down there, I really hope someone has the tea on her wedding and maybe what her ex is doing thinking to all this šŸ¤£

Wonder if Emily is heading to Maldives? Are her and Denise pally enough to holiday together?
I seen that! Was wondering what that was about because Emily hasnā€™t posted anything. Donā€™t think theyā€™re even pally at all. Insta pals!

Isn't she a personal stylist/influencer but used to work with kids or something like that
Yeah sheā€™s a ā€˜stylistā€™ basically just tells all the other Glasgow wannabeā€™s how to dress like her as far as I can see. She has one of the most boring insta accounts Iā€™ve come across

Iā€™ve never heard of this woman. Where is she from and how old is she? She looks old.

Iā€™m not sure what part of Glasgow sheā€™s from but sheā€™s only 33! Agree she looks at least 10 years older than that!

I like following Denise but the ā€œtroopsā€ chat is terrible.
I don't mind her I just am pissed off at her flaunting all the Maldives stuff have a bit of respect for the front line workers here, also what's happening with her lips every photo I see they are getting bigger she's actually pretty as well without those big fish lips šŸ˜‚šŸ’‹