Thesocialmama.xo #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to another thread!
We are flying through these!

Liar liar someone else's house is on fire but Aimee made it about herself

If someone needs a social mama round up fake life fake tan fake teeth fake yeezys

And say a prayer for Kyle's wee willie winkie if he gets caught cheating again the tricias are gonna roast him like Aimees sausages

Aimee will be going in to tier 4 locked down on boxing day but not much will change she spent most of the last thread having lazy days in her jammies. #smoothlegs but no time to wrap the kids christmas presents boo Aimee bleeping boo

Show me a picture of Aimee adhering to tier 4 rules. Sorry computer says no

Use the link in her bio for just £99 you can pretend your in ketosis too

Aimee made her new years resolutions:

Get rid of the FUPA special mention to @tippingpoint for that one

Be just like her hero Elle Darby or whoever shes begging this week

And actually be a mother

God loves a tryer

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched her latest ramblings about how she’s not been on for a while and she doesn’t really know why she’s on and all the while her boys are running wild about the place and her daughter once again appears to be helping herself to sweet food. She obviously has no control but then states that when she’s alone with the kids more next week she’ll be doing more stories because she doesn’t get stage fright in front of the kids. WTF! She really is a total fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tells the kids not to go on YouTube. She goes downstairs and they are in YouTube and have potentially eaten a full packet of Oreos. But it's okay cause they are getting on 🙃.
Ignoring your kid for your phone for a minute, let's be honest everyone has probably done it a few times, but to film it and put it on the internet is another thing!

Reactions: 4
When my hubs and goes back to work I spend less time on my phone. Not think oh yes he is back at work so I can spend more time on it and just ignore the kids xx

Reactions: 4
Tells the kids not to go on YouTube. She goes downstairs and they are in YouTube and have potentially eaten a full packet of Oreos. But it's okay cause they are getting on 🙃.
Ignoring your kid for your phone for a minute, let's be honest everyone has probably done it a few times, but to film it and put it on the internet is another thing!
Is actually scary how much chocolate that callie eats feel like everytime her back is turned she says shes stole chocolate or something else.

Is actually scary how much chocolate that callie eats feel like everytime her back is turned she says shes stole chocolate or something else.
My little girl (3) would be exactly the same so the chocolate is in a Tupperware box in a high up cupboard. If she doesn’t see it she doesn’t ask for it. So it’s a treat when she gets some. Still making her way through Halloween chocolates.

My little girl (3) would be exactly the same so the chocolate is in a Tupperware box in a high up cupboard. If she doesn’t see it she doesn’t ask for it. So it’s a treat when she gets some. Still making her way through Halloween chocolates.
Yeah so your actually parenting and rationing 😂 Aimee could never
Maybe if she say Kimmy g doing it she would give it a try for a half a day

Reactions: 3
“My goal for the year is to start getting up with the kids” duck off Aimee 😂😂😂

You’re not relatable, people may say that but only because you’re such a riot you make them feel better. Absolute liability of a girl.

Reactions: 9
Do you think she’ll ever get bored of making excuses? I was gonna do this but then this happened and x is the reason I’ve just got up? There’s always something. I’m sorry aimee, I couldn’t take part in your poll as to whether I feel funny after a daytime nap... ya know why? I don’t have daytime naps!! I’ve got a couple of kids that need looking after so no naps for me. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

You’re not relatable, people may say that but only because you’re such a riot you make them feel better. Absolute liability of a girl.
I've just never heard of any parent being able to say that.. especially with one as young as callie!

Yeah so your actually parenting and rationing 😂 Aimee could never
Maybe if she say Kimmy g doing it she would give it a try for a half a day
It’s easy enough though because it’s just me and my daughter at home. Don’t know if I’d be doing the same if I had 3 weans, 2 dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That is not a bloody goal. That’s just something you do as a mother, not something to try and achieve 😂 the fact this is a “goal” for her says it all really. Lazy slob.
And that Callie constantly sticking her fingers in every little piece of chocolate she can find while Aimée laughs and calls her a little Madame then let’s her have it anyway... can’t wait to see how that lack of discipline pans out when she’s a bit older!

• Heart
It’s easy enough though because it’s just me and my daughter at home. Don’t know if I’d be doing the same if I had 3 weans, 2 dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard.
A wee fud in the cupboard - that is brilliant!

I often think she must set up some of these scenarios. Like surely she doesn't wander into the kitchen several days a week to find her daughter on the worktop eating sweets/chocolate, or an empty packet of biscuits etc. But then I suppose she does sit in her bed taking to her phone while the children are up and doing what they want so maybe not.
We've all seen that her house isn't spotless and that the dogs regularly done the toilet in the house which is obviously not hygienic in the slightest. But I can't help but think if she was in a small flat and on her own with kids and dog tit on the floor, never seen to walk the dogs or really so much with the kids and going back and forth between feeling depressed and feeling great after a ketones drink gave her a better sleep, people would have a totally different opinion of her. Not all us Tricias in tattle cause we see it for what it is, but those 'friends' of hers I doubt would look twice, same with all the companies gifting her things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.