TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you get brown tan lines from your bra strap? Does that mean she put her bra on and let it get stained? I'm so confused πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she said she needs to exfoliate, is it like a bra strap line of dry skin? I know fake tan clings to dry skin.

I mean I've got big ones too but I've never not scrubbed my skin entirely when I shower...

Reactions: 5
That reel 🫣🫣🫣🫣
Oh dear god.

Is that still the stolen dressing gown from grand Central hotel?

Why did we need to see her fastening the gusset of a bodysuit? Reminiscent of the sweep stories.

Why does the manky midden have her shoes on in the house and on the edge of her bed?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh dear god.

Is that still the stolen dressing gown from grand Central hotel?

Why did we need to see her fastening the gusset of a bodysuit? Reminiscent of the sweep stories.

Why does the manky midden have her shoes on in the house and on the edge of her bed?
She has 3 children at primary school, Kaiden is what 10 years and and there's a video of his mum in her underwear on the Internet. And I know there is much worse out there, but kids can be absolutely horrible. Especially with how social media is these days and how easily accessible it is for kids. All it takes is a few screenshots.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
At least you know her clothes are clean cause they are straight from the shop. Why the duck was that her outfit of the day when she was going to a park after rainy days? So she didn't have to engage with her kids βœ…βœ…βœ…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't like going to doctors! Is she for real! And there's another excuse for her to not leave the house, her periods are too heavy, get a bloody grip woman! She hasn't mentioned her imaginary ADHD for a while, it must not be fashionable for her anymore and has moved on to debilitating periods.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This will be her next bandwagon... endometriosis. She's always got to have something wrong with her.

Reactions: 11
Seriously- another excuse fir not leaving the house.
Funny how it doesn't bother her when she's gallivanting down south with megamind- or going on her impromptu silverburn visits....
Any excuse to not work or look after her kids properly.....

Reactions: 12