TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have just seen a video the ladies name is Candice Owens and there is many videos she has but one in particular really made me think of this thread and the whole ADHD thing, and alot of these so called influencers really are in a way trying to celebrate a Mental Illness they are trying to say they have somethings as if its a trend and 'oh im so strong i overcome callenges every day with my "illness" but you cant call it an illness thats discriminating me" duck off you don't have ADHD you are just a lazy bastard who doesn't have anything to occupy herself (like a job) so you hop on you're next shity trend that other 'influencers' are doing because you have time to make up scenarios in your head

• Sad
Reactions: 9
i have just seen a video the ladies name is Candice Owens and there is many videos she has but one in particular really made me think of this thread and the whole ADHD thing, and alot of these so called influencers really are in a way trying to celebrate a Mental Illness they are trying to say they have somethings as if its a trend and 'oh im so strong i overcome callenges every day with my "illness" but you cant call it an illness thats discriminating me" duck off you don't have ADHD you are just a lazy bastard who doesn't have anything to occupy herself (like a job) so you hop on you're next shity trend that other 'influencers' are doing because you have time to make up scenarios in your head

ADHD isn’t a mental illness. It’s a neurodevelopmental disorder.

I agree with what you’re saying, about folk faking it for likes, using it as an excuse for being lazy and disorganised, but for those people who do have ADHD, it’s important to understand it is not a mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ADHD isn’t a mental illness. It’s a neurodevelopmental disorder.

I agree with what you’re saying, about folk faking it for likes, using it as an excuse for being lazy and disorganised, but for those people who do have ADHD, it’s important to understand it is not a mental illness.

I know that I'm saying the lady in the video was using different metal illnesses as an example in her answer to a member of the audiences question

I would say it’s safe for a baby to have a dummy through the night, it’s a comfort only down side I used to hate was when they would cry for it because they couldn’t find so would need to get up and give them it 🤣 dummy clips weren’t about when I had my lot 😅

Reactions: 6
Y’all will be gutted to know that, after all the begging for votes, Social Services Mama did not make the shortlist in the family category for the Scottish influencer awards.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Y’all will be gutted to know that, after all the begging for votes, Social Services Mama did not make the shortlist in the family category for the Scottish influencer awards.
No way - I am shook cos honestly, she is so inspirational and influences me on the daily! It’s obviously all a fix 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm shocked, I thought she might have gotten sympathy votes with the "don't need to vote for me but would be amazing if you did" act.
Also, judging by her latest stories, you just know that poor Jackson has been bawled at all morning as she had a shite sleep. Great way to set the boys up for a day at school.

This is outrageous, how on earth would we know how to ignore our responsibilities, how to not connect with our children and how to rot in our homes all day without her?!

---
Also, what the duck is "defliated"?!

I know the auto-subtitles can sometimes be wrong but she actually pronounced deflated as "deef-ah-lay-ted" 🤣🤣🤣 with that fake accent 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Boys getting shouted at because Callie has to be home which ruins her day because she’s had no sleep and means she can’t laze about all day, but least Bebe has sister to look after him while skanky maw can sit in kitchen on her own and do stories.

Also baby proof the play room, sockets with nothing in them 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Boys getting shouted at because Callie has to be home which ruins her day because she’s had no sleep and means she can’t laze about all day, but least Bebe has sister to look after him while skanky maw can sit in kitchen on her own and do stories.

Also baby proof the play room, sockets with nothing in them 😟
modern UK sockets are safest empty, more saying in case it helps anyone! They’ve got inbuilt shutters that only lift with the insertion of the earth pin, where a socket with a protector in it potentially has gaps to put stuff in.

modern UK sockets are safest empty, more saying in case it helps anyone! They’ve got inbuilt shutters that only lift with the insertion of the earth pin, where a socket with a protector in it potentially has gaps to put stuff in.

Aye, I mind getting told to remove them all when that came out cause our workplace was a newer building so was up to the new standard. Some of them had actually broken inside the sockets and needed to be fixed 😬. We still get complaints sometimes because customers don't know they are safe.

It is a weird setup though, having those cushions right there next to a window... but she's no arsed about watching her kids or keeping them safe at the best of times🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9