TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sheridan Smith has said she's been diagnosed with ADHD at 42, wonder if oor aimee will use this as an excuse to ramp up her self diagnosed ADHD and start going on and on about women being diagnosed when they are older. Because poor poor aimee forgets where she puts her keys sometimes and get easily distracted 😭
I'm not calling her a liar either but how do you learn massive scripts and be on set for 18 hours plus sometimes with ADHD
Everyone has traits of something why is there always a need for a label
Same with aimee well she's more of a lazy bastard than forgetful but some traits

Reactions: 7
I'm not calling her a liar either but how do you learn massive scripts and be on set for 18 hours plus sometimes with ADHD
Same with aimee well she's more of a lazy bastard than forgetful but some traits
I mean, I don't know her or much about her apart from Two Pints... You can have an insane hyperfocus but only for something that sparks your interest so it can be literally all or nothing for huge parts of your life. So you could be fully passionate and commit to masking to fulfil your job role but everything else at home is neglected and is chaos. Does that make sense? It's called boom or bust and it's draining.

I don't know her specific diagnosis too and the article isn't well-written...
"Symptoms tend to be noticed at an early age, though they can sometimes be diagnosed in adults."

They had an opportunity there to express that the diagnostic criteria is geared towards little boys who can typically present a certain way. Or that a huge number of the population have missed their diagnosis in childhood, hence the increase now as there is more awareness. Or women get their diagnosis after they become mothers because they were barely holding it together before.

It's just so hugely under-diagnosed. I'm lucky enough to be getting amazing support right now through the NHS. One of the sessions we had was showing you the statistics. Said that their studies show 6% of the population have a diagnosis of ADHD. In Glasgow, the diagnosed population only counts for 1% and most of them are children.

Media outlets love the angry comments and click-bait so if ADHD is "trending", it's the only reason that they are sharing this rubbish article. It's not for the greater good πŸ˜‚
---
, her child is on medication I assume majority have that? Even adults?
It will depend on your diagnosis. They mostly offer it to people with moderate or severe ADHD and they don't force anyone to take it. I take it for sure. It's a dopamine deficiency, I do not make this. So someone with a mild diagnosis may not be offered medication by NHS.

I'm so lucky that I was been offered stimulants and found one that helps. It doesn't change everything, you have to do a duck-tonne of work. My diagnosis was extremely severe and combined ADHD πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ Always got to go too far me. I didn't realise how severe mines was until I met other adults with a recent diagnosis. Now I understand why the psychiatrist is concerned about how I'm actually coping in general as she said on paper, I have the same profile as someone who is an addict or could be in prison πŸ™ˆπŸ€·πŸ˜‚.

I can't imagine Aimee taking a pill because her body is a temple and she only likes shitey sachets of things and there's no way she would do the work πŸ™ƒ.
---
I'm typing this with all due love and respect and hope it's received that way.

But I needed that label.

I've went my whole life not understanding what is wrong with me, why I don't get it, why I always mess up but I'm trying so hard. I was always told I had so much potential if I just focussed. There's a massive shame element to being told you're not good enough or causing a disappointment every day at school, it just has that impact on you.

That label gave me grace to understand myself and my kids too. I spent years being misdiagnosed from childhood (sleep clinic, eating disorders etc) and as an adult too (depression and anxiety). None of the meds for the latter worked because it wasn't what was going on πŸ₯²

The hope is if I have that label then people will understand me better and I can be a positive member of society 🀷

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean, I don't know her or much about her apart from Two Pints... You can have an insane hyperfocus but only for something that sparks your interest so it can be literally all or nothing for huge parts of your life. So you could be fully passionate and commit to masking to fulfil your job role but everything else at home is neglected and is chaos. Does that make sense? It's called boom or bust and it's draining.

I don't know her specific diagnosis too and the article isn't well-written...
"Symptoms tend to be noticed at an early age, though they can sometimes be diagnosed in adults."

They had an opportunity there to express that the diagnostic criteria is geared towards little boys who can typically present a certain way. Or that a huge number of the population have missed their diagnosis in childhood, hence the increase now as there is more awareness. Or women get their diagnosis after they become mothers because they were barely holding it together before.

It's just so hugely under-diagnosed. I'm lucky enough to be getting amazing support right now through the NHS. One of the sessions we had was showing you the statistics. Said that their studies show 6% of the population have a diagnosis of ADHD. In Glasgow, the diagnosed population only counts for 1% and most of them are children.

Media outlets love the angry comments and click-bait so if ADHD is "trending", it's the only reason that they are sharing this rubbish article. It's not for the greater good πŸ˜‚
---

It will depend on your diagnosis. They mostly offer it to people with moderate or severe ADHD and they don't force anyone to take it. I take it for sure. It's a dopamine deficiency, I do not make this. So someone with a mild diagnosis may not be offered medication by NHS.

I'm so lucky that I was been offered stimulants and found one that helps. It doesn't change everything, you have to do a duck-tonne of work. My diagnosis was extremely severe and combined ADHD πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ Always got to go too far me. I didn't realise how severe mines was until I met other adults with a recent diagnosis. Now I understand why the psychiatrist is concerned about how I'm actually coping in general as she said on paper, I have the same profile as someone who is an addict or could be in prison πŸ™ˆπŸ€·πŸ˜‚.

I can't imagine Aimee taking a pill because her body is a temple and she only likes shitey sachets of things and there's no way she would do the work πŸ™ƒ.
---

I'm typing this with all due love and respect and hope it's received that way.

But I needed that label.

I've went my whole life not understanding what is wrong with me, why I don't get it, why I always mess up but I'm trying so hard. I was always told I had so much potential if I just focussed. There's a massive shame element to being told you're not good enough or causing a disappointment every day at school, it just has that impact on you.

That label gave me grace to understand myself and my kids too. I spent years being misdiagnosed from childhood (sleep clinic, eating disorders etc) and as an adult too (depression and anxiety). None of the meds for the latter worked because it wasn't what was going on πŸ₯²

The hope is if I have that label then people will understand me better and I can be a positive member of society 🀷
Oh I totally get that. Sorry if u thought that was offensive. I was more meaning people like aimee who it isn't affecting her life drastically she has support she is "functioning" in society

That is totally different and I understand that
I've said on here before but I've always suspected my bf is. Hyper fixates then it's forgotten within a week and he never remembers a thing I have to constantly text to remind him of things.
You obviously had issues your whole.life and I'm.glad you are getting the help you need now so in regards to someone like him.id say it's not life affecting day to day just sometimes annoying when he buys an electric guitar then sells it the next week

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have a feeling Ross will have kept the house since he had a salaried job. She does have a lashes business but I doubt she would be able to buy him out
No, Ross is gone. Someone I know met him recently and he had a LOT to say about Harley and the Walshes in general. She doesn't have a business, she does lashes in someone's salon and she's lucky if she works 8 hours a week. Another grifter.

Reactions: 3
She's another I'd definitely say is more a candidate for BPD rather that ADHD.

Reactions: 6
Oh I totally get that. Sorry if u thought that was offensive. I was more meaning people like aimee who it isn't affecting her life drastically she has support she is "functioning" in society

That is totally different and I understand that
I've said on here before but I've always suspected my bf is. Hyper fixates then it's forgotten within a week and he never remembers a thing I have to constantly text to remind him of things.
You obviously had issues your whole.life and I'm.glad you are getting the help you need now so in regards to someone like him.id say it's not life affecting day to day just sometimes annoying when he buys an electric guitar then sells it the next week
I hope it came across like I wasn't offended because I wasn't but I just wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't trying to start anything with you either πŸ’–πŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No, Ross is gone. Someone I know met him recently and he had a LOT to say about Harley and the Walshes in general. She doesn't have a business, she does lashes in someone's salon and she's lucky if she works 8 hours a week. Another grifter.
She worked in someone salon I went to primary with, in village she’s well known brow lady, Amanda.
Harley jumps from one thing to another, anything she does doesn’t last long.

Reactions: 2
This could not be more true if it tried! Or Shaimemememe will be saying that this is aimed her her "ADHD" yes it is in quotes because she doesn't bloody have it!!!!
I have an old friend I recently got back in contact with who is absolutely convinced she has ADHD because she's spending her time reposting and sharing videos about it. When in reality she most definitely, and openly, has mental health issues, little support from her ex and father of her children and a drinking problem. But I think she thinks its easier and more quirky to self diagnose ADHD. Her brother has a diagnosis but it's so hard to see someone you care about struggling and bury their head in the sand because its the easy way out. Accounts like Aimee deciding she has ADHD and sharing because she forgets where her keys are and doesn't finish decorating the boys bedroom for months isn't helpful to anyone. I'm not saying you cant share that you always misplace things etc but you wouldn't get headaches and then decide to start posting about your brain tumor without a professional diagnosis.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Noooo the babystanding on the edge of the couch!! And she is on the other side of the door! You hear such scary things happening she is such a SHITE mum and that's me putting that nicely! Takes 2 seconds for something to go in his mouth or he falls the wrong way! TWO SECONDS! Imagine leaving a one year old unattended to climb like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Noooo the babystanding on the edge of the couch!! And she is on the other side of the door! You hear such scary things happening she is such a SHITE mum and that's me putting that nicely! Takes 2 seconds for something to go in his mouth or he falls the wrong way! TWO SECONDS! Imagine leaving a one year old unattended to climb like that.
Poor Jackson would probably get the blame. Oakster has lost his appeal to her now he's on the move. He'll be helping Kaiden with the Hello Fresh meals soon enough while she festers in her pit planning her next excuse to avoid joining the workforce (baby number 5...)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Jackson would probably get the blame. Oakster has lost his appeal to her now he's on the move. He'll be helping Kaiden with the Hello Fresh meals soon enough while she festers in her pit planning her next excuse to avoid joining the workforce (baby number 5...)

I feel like this is inevitable πŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What kind of mum actually sits up until 3.30am on a Friday night to watch Love Island when she has four children to spend time with?! She literally behaves like a teenager at allllll times.

The fact she squatted down, through a glass door to take that photo to share online. She said the other day he's just standing by himself for short periods but not taking steps. He coulda saw her through the door, lost his footing and fell off the couch and/or through the door πŸ’” She's an absolute head case.

Reactions: 11
Why are the kids constantly shut away in the room? Even the 1 year old.
She said other day he was eating lunch and watching something then the next story you could hear him crawl in towards her. So he was left alone in living room while she chatted on her phone?

Over the choking phase then I take it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why are the kids constantly shut away in the room? Even the 1 year old.
She said other day he was eating lunch and watching something then the next story you could hear him crawl in towards her. So he was left alone in living room while she chatted on her phone?

Over the choking phase then I take it.
Looks like she made the decision to sit in the living room alone and have it not look like they have any children at all.

She can sit on her arse watching the telly ignoring them while her other kids take care of her youngest. She's a full on disgrace. You know when something happens it will be because she's left them responsible for one another.

Locked up like her wee dug was until she got rid...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Doesn't like answering calls from private numbers? Literally all school and nursery phones are internal council lines that come up as withheld/private πŸ™ˆ...

Connect the dots, it's not cause she has cool anxiety, it's cause she canny be arsed with her kids!

Reactions: 7
Doesn't like answering calls from private numbers? Literally all school and nursery phones are internal council lines that come up as withheld/private πŸ™ˆ...

Connect the dots, it's not cause she has cool anxiety, it's cause she canny be arsed with her kids!

That's why she said her phone is always on silent 🀣🀣

• Haha

But she will share online that her husband gave her a 'sweep' to try and bring on labour πŸ’€.
Also sorry for reminding all you Tricias of that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Only reason you would ignore withheld or unknown numbers is if you’re avoiding debts.
Even if it is scams you hang up and block the number.
What a weirdo, don’t know about you Tricia’s but I almost never get calls like that so don’t my phone to be on silent.
Phone always on silent but it’s never out her hand. Lol what a cretin.