TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's obviously the ADHD at work... she's so ADHD that she has forgot she had ADHD 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ahhh, if only it were that easy 🥲

She still makes wee weird references about it, like the other day talking about dopamine after a fecking workout. Maybe I notice it more cause it gets my blood up and makes me feel fighty 🤛🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello tricias
Sorry I’ve been MIA from the big gammons chat but I’m back from a trip to Disney and checking tattle whilst in the happiest place on earth didn’t seem right 😂

She’s still an annoying lazy slug I see

is this gym a new activity she’ll throw herself into then give up in a few weeks just like everything else she’s done before. I give her three more weeks max until it’s never mentioned again

Wtaf has she done to her face, her eyes have disappeared 😳 or is it her ever growing weight gain?

• Haha
If Big Ang isn’t 100% confident in sharing her weight loss photos don’t share it just because people have asked to see it. Also Big Ang no one is going to troll you for making changes or losing weight, yeah it’s obvious your not the shame size/shape you once were but at least your making changes.
Also skanky maws cap..she found it from years ago? Should had left it in whatever bag for life you found it in. £400 trainers but wearing a cap that looks like something out a primark sale.
---
Hello tricias
Sorry I’ve been MIA from the big gammons chat but I’m back from a trip to Disney and checking tattle whilst in the happiest place on earth didn’t seem right 😂

She’s still an annoying lazy slug I see

is this gym a new activity she’ll throw herself into then give up in a few weeks just like everything else she’s done before. I give her three more weeks max until it’s never mentioned again

Wtaf has she done to her face, her eyes have disappeared 😳 or is it her ever growing weight gain?
She will stick at it for time being then use Bebe as an excuse how he won’t leave her be to work out or it clashes with his nap time. I don’t see her sticking it out and probably only doing it because Big Ang is doing it.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always have to make hints that she’s from east ren/mearns. So embarrassing. You live in killie now babes, embrace it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So who else drives with their jeans unbuttoned and gut hanging out? Anyone? Show of hands? Nah didn't think doc cause we actually buy clothes that fit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t watch tele, doesn’t eat breakfast but yet shows herself being a couch potato watching tele while eating breakfast at times.
Curious when these influencers are sent gifts doesn’t company get the hump with them if they don’t post it right away? I always thought part of getting a freebie was to post about it minimum 3 weeks time frame and depending on what the freebie is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she always have to make hints that she’s from east ren/mearns. So embarrassing. You live in killie now babes, embrace it.
What's funny is that she moved to the new builds in Borrheid. It's well-known that Mearns etc never wanted Barrhead as part of their council district. To then move away to Kilmarnock... Just be honest and say that houses are too expensive for what you get in the Mearns 🤷?

You can take the wanker outta Mearns but they are still a Mearns wanker 😂
Disclaimer: I know lots of people from the Mearns who are lovely, it's only the wankers who want to go on about where they live 😘

She's a scheme maw masquerading as a snobby cow. Scheme maw's work harder than her 💪! As my gran would say, she's aw fur coat and nae knickers.

Can someone who is good at maths figure out what her petrol outgoings must be? Driving at least 20 minutes each way to Silverburn/gym, to Eastwood/mum's/Rouken Glen (if the kids still go to their swimming lessons which her maw pays for them).

I'm shite at maths ☺
---
She just said in her latest story she doesn’t watch tv 🤣
Are you kidding on?!

bleeping hell, we'll crack the jokes, Aimee 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but what the duck is in that bowl cause it isn't bleeping soup!!!!! Also her petrol will easily be £60-70 a week if not more depending on the size of her tank and engine on the car

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No car seat AGAIN… what a strange strange woman.
What the hell isn’t her kids in booster seats? It’s so dangerous get her in a seat. If she’s in an accident (again) then she will be half the reason her kids life is ended. Absolute idiot. Does she think it makes her look good? Cool? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 7
What the hell isn’t her kids in booster seats? It’s so dangerous get her in a seat. If she’s in an accident (again) then she will be half the reason her kids life is ended. Absolute idiot. Does she think it makes her look good? Cool? I don’t get it.
She can’t even look after her kids safely in the car and people trust her to inject their faces…

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.