TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not greedy or entitled but giving a bag of squashies as a birthday gift is just different level.

Did Kyle reduce her pocket money?

Reactions: 3
I'm not greedy or entitled but giving a bag of squashies as a birthday gift is just different level.

Did Kyle reduce her pocket money?
I had to pause the reel I thought that was a can of dragon soop she was putting in there 😂 but I’m sure it’s an energy drink can. Yeah if I had a young kid it definitely wouldn’t be getting that, same with red bull am sure under 12s aren’t supposed to have it with the caffeine in them.

• Haha
Did she put all that make up on today to sit at home? It’s so so bad, she looks like she’s been embalmed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she put all that make up on today to sit at home? It’s so so bad, she looks like she’s been embalmed
Make up looked no different to how it usually looks. I couldn’t see any difference and that’s not being nasty but I honestly couldn’t. Why would you buy something in same shade as someone else when their skin tone is different to yours? Waste of money.

I couldn’t see past the dark lines on her face! I’m a few years older than her and I just don’t understand how her face has aged so badly. The Botox and filler and whatever else is in there is clearly not working for her. Sharing those wedding photos must have been hard for her, she looked amazing in them!

Reactions: 7
Has her forehead gotten bigger? It looks bulbous (if that is the word) it looks like it’s swollen and forcing her eyes down. She looks so puffy and unhealthy.

She really does, so waxy looking

Sharing those wedding photos must have been hard for her, she looked amazing in them!
Genuinely looks like a completely different person. That amount of weight gain cannot be good for the human body. She’s aged an unreal amount since then

She looked lovely in the wedding pictures. ATM also looks like a young man. He has aged about 30 years. He looks like he is about to draw his pension now. Just shows you what an unhealthy diet and lifestyle plus overworking (for him, not her obvs) can do to the body.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has her forehead gotten bigger? It looks bulbous (if that is the word) it looks like it’s swollen and forcing her eyes down. She looks so puffy and unhealthy.

She really does, so waxy looking

Genuinely looks like a completely different person. That amount of weight gain cannot be good for the human body. She’s aged an unreal amount since then
I genuinely put all of this down to the handy work of her so-called bestie. Her face has looked SOOOOO bad since she let Angelina near it: lumpy, bumpy, weird dimples everywhere.

The worst part has to be under her eyes. It looks appalling like she's been punched, has pink eye or is having an allergic reaction.

Mega yikes and a walking advert of exactly why you shouldn't let just anyone inject your face 😬😳

Reactions: 6
My mind actually boggles at how she just refuses to put her wee girl in a car seat. She relatively recently crashed her car and wrote it off, so she’s surely not stupid enough to think it won’t ever happen to her as it has…

It’s always bugged me when people on here have stuck up for her saying “say what you want about Angelina but she really makes an effort with the kids… good mum” etc… it’s been said So many times here actually. But I think she’s an absolute shite mum, always have.

Yeah she takes them out… wow amazing! Her kids have always looked manky (they aren’t as bad now but as babies they both looked absolutely neglected!!). The oldest swears (Ang thinks it’s quirky… it’s not… it’s disgusting) and time and time again she’s shown them not in car seats. They are literally life saving, so why is she so not bothered about her kids??

A good mum spends months weighing up the best car seats they can afford for their children. I know I did… Ang pretends like she’s plenty of money, so if that’s not the reason she doesn’t have them, maybe it is simply that she is just a crappy mother?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It just looks like she never washes her kids hair always looks manky, is there a reason she never ties it up or does anything cute? I know not every mum can do girls hair and there isn't anything wrong with that, but if you have two i would certainly be teaching myself and teching my girls, that's no excuse in a way... to leave it looking like that.

Reactions: 11
My mind actually boggles at how she just refuses to put her wee girl in a car seat. She relatively recently crashed her car and wrote it off, so she’s surely not stupid enough to think it won’t ever happen to her as it has…

It’s always bugged me when people on here have stuck up for her saying “say what you want about Angelina but she really makes an effort with the kids… good mum” etc… it’s been said So many times here actually. But I think she’s an absolute shite mum, always have.

Yeah she takes them out… wow amazing! Her kids have always looked manky (they aren’t as bad now but as babies they both looked absolutely neglected!!). The oldest swears (Ang thinks it’s quirky… it’s not… it’s disgusting) and time and time again she’s shown them not in car seats. They are literally life saving, so why is she so not bothered about her kids??

A good mum spends months weighing up the best car seats they can afford for their children. I know I did… Ang pretends like she’s plenty of money, so if that’s not the reason she doesn’t have them, maybe it is simply that she is just a crappy mother?
A good mum doesn’t encourage her kids to swear or act before their time, teaches them education is important not taking them out of school for 3 weeks and thinking it’s fine. Come at me but I’ve never believed aww they learn more when getting to travel and going on holiday no it doesn’t they may learn about some history or a few foreign words or they making memories. Load nonsense. A good mum would make sure you child is safe in the back of car and strapped in properly. Those kids are under 12 and under 135cm which is the law they should be in a car seat or booster seat. I’ve seen oldest with the belt under her arm.
If she posts again she’s in ek with those with kids or one them and they aren’t in appropriate car seat then I will contact police because if anything happens and I’ve sat here known she’s put a child in danger deliberately and numerous occasions then I would have guilt. We all know her reg she’s showed it off many a times and shame on her family, Shaun and his family for not pulling her up on it.
---
Not notice since he had a visit from social work about state her kids they’ve been kept a bit more tidy and cleaner looking. Just to add it wasn’t me that called social because I didn’t know her address and I don’t know her new address but I do know is she is close by to skanky maw.
Back to reason of this thread, social mama skipping the gym as begun.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder if that’s a dig to the in laws on her latest story. I can imagine they’d love to be there but she’s pushed them out!

• Heart
Wonder if that’s a dig to the in laws on her latest story. I can imagine they’d love to be there but she’s pushed them out!
Definitely is she doesn’t speak or mention them now. I do think they have said all that we say about her and she doesn’t like it, does aimed posts if your so brave send it to them instead of being a mother of 4, no job, slob posting aimed posts on your stories. It’s pathetic let’s not forget it’s because of them you’re sitting in what is actually half their house.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.