TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia that was in Towie she’s reposted social mama reel, well her friend tagged her in it and she reposted social mama reel. We will hear about ohhh mmmy god guys so many of you dm about this.
In her reel I couldn’t help look at the weed that needs gone. Did she actually ever get garden furniture or was that on the to do list that’s not been ticked off yet to show ATM?

Reactions: 3
She just looks even stranger her now after those treatments and the make up just sits awful! Her and Mhairi sitting in their cars chatting into their phones about each other too, such a strange life!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's not been in Silverburn in a long time.....that's all the lazy bleep does! Taking back the Tescos haul she bought for a reel then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She hasn't been to silverburn in a long long time, did her and Kyle not go up there the other week or did she go for lunch in zizzis? She is absolutely deluded beyond comprehension

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back again - you know what really pisses me off, the wee tiny *gifted on her posts when she gets something gifted to her ungrateful ass!

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t she in silverburn like.. I don’t know a week ago?? With the ATM. Hasn’t been there in agggesss she is there every other week, she be as well having shares in the place.
I’ve been in silverburn about 3x I don’t like it, I don’t think it’s that’s great or see what attraction is about it. I don’t go to any shopping centres tbh, I hate it gorgeous weather and that’s last place I would be going.

Reactions: 9
She's joined that gym in The Wedge under the guise of "oh you can take the kids" but we all know it's just an excuse to pretend she goes so she can swan about Silverburn even more 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So her periods are all over the place apparently but she comes on to talk about them monthly, make it make sense!?!

• Haha
Maybe it’s me but how does coffee make her anxious? She is never out a coffee shop for breakfast/lunch most days.
Way she rattles on her stories she just sounds like a crackpot half the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sitting watching baby reindeer during the day in front of a one year old! Wow that’s mental.

Reactions: 8
Sitting watching baby reindeer during the day in front of a one year old! Wow that’s mental.
Oh please this fake anxious shite is because she was so "productive" yesterday and fulla caffeine... She won't leave her house all day, not for a joint PT session with her bestie, never mind a walk in the sunshine, but will rot on the couch watching a fucked up TV show to help reduce her anxiety 🙄🙄
So her periods are all over the place apparently but she comes on to talk about them monthly, make it make sense!?!
The fact she watched the story back before uploading it (cause she was like, "I sounded dour there" or some shite) but didn't even catch that she pointed out how regular her periods are 🙄😂

Her two brain cells failed there!

• Haha
She totally forgets the shite she spouts, I don't eat breakfast, I don't ever nap, I rarely go to silverburn, my periods are so irregular, the kids begged for a day at home instead of going out.... talks through her fat hole 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She isn’t going to recommend baby reindeer but in the next breath goes on to talk about and snippets of what it’s about. Ok then. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Holy bleeping tit. She's watched a few TikToks about ADHD, convinced herself that she's got it to the point that she's talking about getting dopamine after a workout 😑🥲

ENDORPHINS, YOU MUPPET.

They are not the same things, Shaimee 😭

One is why people without it struggle with executive function and the other is a natural painkiller which is released after exercise (creating a high).

bleeping hell, I canny stand her 🤯😤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As someone neurodiverse, coffee acts to simply make me sleepy. It doesn’t give that high that most people experience, nor add to anxiety. An awful lot of people with neurodiversities find similarly, it’s something to do with the way caffeine reacts with the hit of your brain that adhd meds target. I’m completely brain farting on the science though!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As someone neurodiverse, coffee acts to simply make me sleepy. It doesn’t give that high that most people experience, nor add to anxiety. An awful lot of people with neurodiversities find similarly, it’s something to do with the way caffeine reacts with the hit of your brain that adhd meds target. I’m completely brain farting on the science though!
Yes, yes, yes 😁!

It's cause it's a stimulant so it's kinda of like self-medicating (without realising) but with the wrong medicine!

Realising that other people get a wee pick-me-up or a boost from drinking their coffee blew my bleeping mind. Some of the best sleeps I've ever had have been right after a coffee and always at the worst time 😂

Stimulant medications are to help with so many ADHD symptoms, generalising here, but like to quieten down the ADHD brain, increase focus etc. Caffeine isn't the same level of stimulant and wears off quickly, so can actually have the opposite impact on this with ADHD. Short impact on the brain and then feelings of sleepiness or brain fog 😂 So not recommend for prescribing.

Obviously everyone can also have a more natural tolerance to caffeine or can build up their own too.

AimeeHD saying coffee was making her anxious just shows she definitely doesn't have it 😁
Coffee = ADHD naptime, not anxiety.

Just like is someone without ADHD took the medication (strictly forbbiden). They would be absolutely buzzing, chaotic and energetic. Causes intense focus and severe adrenaline rush . But for us ADHD peeps, it's not an upper. It regulates us, can just make us calm down a bit or feel tired for a change 🤣.

Brains are wild 🧠🫠🥰🥲 and I fear we are seeing more and more proof that thesocialmama was never blessed with one 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 12