TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Ang being family makes sense now, Big Ang is apparently getting a house this year so she could potentially move away from Aimee then what?
Does Big Ang kids share a room as well or she in a 4 bed? Her dressing room looks like one the bedrooms, her house always looks a riot when she posts it.
I'm sure Big Ang's house is a 3 bed so the girls must share and she uses the 3rd bedroom as a dressing room. The house always looks a dirty mess.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure Big Ang's house is a 3 bed so the girls must share and she uses the 3rd bedroom as a dressing room. The house always looks a dirty mess.
I never see her sharing the house. How do we know she's buying this year? Surely she'll leave Killy? I imagine she's headed back to Troon as her mum is there and the oldest girl still goes to school there. Aimee left behind in spam valley.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never see her sharing the house. How do we know she's buying this year? Surely she'll leave Killy? I imagine she's headed back to Troon as her mum is there and the oldest girl still goes to school there. Aimee left behind in spam valley.
She has shared snippets of her home before but when doing make up it was a full dressing room for self while her kids share, but apparently they all share a bed or one girls will sneak in with them. She has mentioned a few times it’s a house this year but again why buy a big clinic or wedding while you’re still renting? Mr.Marketing isn’t so smart as she makes out.
I do wonder if she will move back towards Troon if am correct am sure G goes to school in Troon?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wit the actual duck 🤣🤣🤣 get off your phone and just pack then Scary Mary bet she's still lying on her arse an hour later until Kyle just does it for her, wonder if Kyle wipes her arse for her after she's done a shite 🤌

He seems to fist her so you're guess is probably spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a big fat lazy gammon she is! Was supposed to already be there and not packed a thing, most probably a free gifted holiday yet can't get her fat lazy hole off her phone to go pack and actually be there, she deserves duck all and those poor kids miss out on so much because she's a lazy selfish spoilt witch!
Cmon kilgours get urself over here and tell us what's happened, we won't be surprised, she's 1 ungrateful,selfish,lazy,spoilt bastard of a mother and the more I watch her the angrier I get 😡 some mothers out there are literally missing meals so they can scrape money together for an Easter egg for their kids yet big greasy gammon can't b bothered to lift her lazy arse off the couch for a gifted holiday 😡😡

Edit** there's no probably about it being gifted, of course it's gifted she would NEVER pay to take her kids on holiday or a day out without it being about her and her "job" as a "influencer/content creator"

Aimee I hope you read here, go get a bleeping job and contribute to your household!
---
She was quick enough to take their help when she wanted free rent and childcare and transportation for her family of FIVE for almost a year, not to mention the various social events she hosted in their house, the international visitors who stayed for a few days, and let’s not forget the litter of puppies she raised while living there!

Oh, and the in laws took them all on holiday too.
Remember when she said she leaves all her families dirty washing for her mother in law to do after work as she absolutely loves doing washing 🙈 as if she was doing her some kind of favour 🙈🤣 Omg I'm cringing so bad for her just talking about it! You couldn't mark her neck with a blow torch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes you are ALWAYS on your phone - that is evident by the lack of bag packing to go on your gifted stay you lazy slob!
And no you don't do washes that's why Kyle has to ASK YOU to put a wash on!!
Surely she's trolling now?

No one sees you do the washing because you don't. No one sees you cooking because you don't. Lazy witch.

• Haha
Hahaha sorry but look at the Kip of her - remember she used to be all high & mighty, thinking she was above people, sacking the cleaner cos she wasn’t up to standard & Aimee has her standards you know
Must be very high when her husband has to tell her to get a washing on while he busts his ass at work all day 😹😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha sorry but look at the Kip of her - remember she used to be all high & mighty, thinking she was above people, sacking the cleaner cos she wasn’t up to standard & Aimee has her standards you know
Must be very high when her husband has to tell her to get a washing on while he busts his ass at work all day 😹😹😹😹
I really wish that cleaner would find Tattle 🙏.

I'd put money on it that they actually quit cause of the state of it or they asked for more money per clean because of how much was expected of them...

Come on cleaner, spill the tea 🐸☕

• Haha
Notice they aren’t sharing the shein free money game now. That will because people have now been contacted that they have been involved in a data leak bank accounts, PayPal, emails have been hacked into. I’ve seen 3 people so far today this has happened to. When will people learn you don’t get nothing for free especially money, only if it’s a legit competition. Fools.

Reactions: 7
Anyone know what all the cryptic Fat Ange bullshit is about? Yawn. These cunts wouldn't know adversity if it bit them in the fanny. I've lost a brother to cancer before he was 40, have a daughter with a life limiting disease, have type 1 diabetes myself and currently care for 2 elderly parents with dementia. What struggles is she facing? Nothing her drug dealing daddy won't sort out I'm sure. Attention seeking arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone know what all the cryptic Fat Ange bullshit is about? Yawn. These cunts wouldn't know adversity if it bit them in the fanny. I've lost a brother to cancer before he was 40, have a daughter with a life limiting disease, have type 1 diabetes myself and currently care for 2 elderly parents with dementia. What struggles is she facing? Nothing her drug dealing daddy won't sort out I'm sure. Attention seeking arseholes.
she had a misscarridge. What’s happened/happening to you is awful but remember it is social media so regardless what she posts you actually don’t really know what she goes through. I am in no way an ange fan but you can’t have a go at her because of the hard times you’ve had and saying hers aren’t relevant!

I think as much as Ang can come across a bit of a dick she was open in her video about miscarriage and how it’s given her the boost to sort her health out.
She also seems to plan things for her kids and Aimee’s. I don’t agree with her being let loose with needles but she does seem to have a decent work ethic which makes it even more bizarre she’s pals with lazy aimee

Reactions: 11
That last Outfit in the reel is something my nan would of worn in the 80s/ early 90s duck off with her sense of style. I never used to be so irritated by this person and now I am 🤣 and its nothing to do with jealousy or that I'm miserable (because I am happy in my life) but she is a car crash you can't stop looking at because she fails at every point she tries to make. The SHARK for example that was a terrible advertisement for hair bleeping terrible 🙄 no life no bounce to her flat dull hair. Use a bit of product show people how to use it how to apply and the best way to hold it then style. bleeping moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Omg stop it!!!! She’s put her smelly hoof in that jumpsuit knowing she’s got the wrong size and she’s on her period 🤢🤢🤢🤢😭 Look how up there it is and she’s going to return it 🤢

All these clothing hauls influencers do should be banned. It’s well known they buy all the clothes to make the videos and then return them after, there’s been so much discussion about this and the influencers say it’s just like a normal person trying on clothes at home then returning them… but it’s not! Most people buy with the intention to keep. You got people like Aimee in manky homes, she probably wears them out then returns them too 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
I think as much as Ang can come across a bit of a dick she was open in her video about miscarriage and how it’s given her the boost to sort her health out.
She also seems to plan things for her kids and Aimee’s. I don’t agree with her being let loose with needles but she does seem to have a decent work ethic which makes it even more bizarre she’s pals with lazy aimee
I think after that video about the miscarriage she went on to talk about whatever suppressant she was taking to promote weight loss? And I feel for her a miscarriage is such a raw and painful experience woman go through, but I might be being a witch saying it looked like she was then talking about how she is losing weight after it with whatever she has been taking..

Last edited:
I didn’t even bother to watch big ange. She’s been cryptic posting for weeks. Sad she’s gone thru that but she’s been itching to make it known for weeks.

Reactions: 9