TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she had a misscarridge. What’s happened/happening to you is awful but remember it is social media so regardless what she posts you actually don’t really know what she goes through. I am in no way an ange fan but you can’t have a go at her because of the hard times you’ve had and saying hers aren’t relevant!
That certainly wasn't my point at all, it's all the cryptic stuff. And as terrible as miscarriage is, and I know, it's very common and she will face far worse in life as she grows older. I can't stand that side of social media that just craves attention but actually doesn't want people to know things. I didn't know she'd had a miscarriage, obviously. I don't look at their SM that much anymore.

Reactions: 13
Terrible for Big Ang or any woman to go through that, but on other hand if you don’t want kids why aren’t you taking precautions or if you are trying why are you taking weight loss stuff or still injecting yourself. This post isn’t putting blame on her saying she caused it but she’s been hinting stuff for weeks for what’s she has went through if you don’t want people known keep it off social media, but these known people on social media can’t help but poor their whole life out online.
How would she even run a clinic with a newborn Mr Marketing still be the stay at home dad? That was random yesterday why she felt the need to post that. Weeks later.

Reactions: 10
Terrible for Big Ang or any woman to go through that, but on other hand if you don’t want kids why aren’t you taking precautions or if you are trying why are you taking weight loss stuff or still injecting yourself. This post isn’t putting blame on her saying she caused it but she’s been hinting stuff for weeks for what’s she has went through if you don’t want people known keep it off social media, but these known people on social media can’t help but poor their whole life out online.
How would she even run a clinic with a newborn Mr Marketing still be the stay at home dad? That was random yesterday why she felt the need to post that. Weeks later.
And why post something so personal on her business page too.

Reactions: 8
And why post something so personal on her business page too.
The timeline doesn't make sense, she was talking about the appetite suppressants before the miscarriage, so I dearly hope she wasn't using them whilst pregnant.

duck me. You lot are exactly why women don’t open up about child loss because there’s always a queue of people like you waiting to point fingers and make them feel like they done something to deserve it. Sorry but you’re out of order

• Wow
Reactions: 9
duck me. You lot are exactly why women don’t open up about child loss because there’s always a queue of people like you waiting to point fingers and make them feel like they done something to deserve it. Sorry but you’re out of order

I don't think you get the point. No one has blamed her for losing he baby?

Reactions: 7
Such a shame for her. I hope Aimee didn’t know she was pregnant and let her plan that full day out and make that picnic while carry her son about all day

im not saying pregnant people shouldn’t do this i just mean she should be the one planning it

Reactions: 4
I don’t see anyone blaming her said myself not blaming her and it was terrible for her. That’s not blaming. Miscarriages is miscarriage there is never a reason why it happen you could be the fittest woman and it would still happen to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That certainly wasn't my point at all, it's all the cryptic stuff. And as terrible as miscarriage is, and I know, it's very common and she will face far worse in life as she grows older. I can't stand that side of social media that just craves attention but actually doesn't want people to know things. I didn't know she'd had a miscarriage, obviously. I don't look at their SM that much anymore.
Don’t think the point was missed. You’ve listed all the tit in your life and basically saying again as she gets older life will be harder and throw more tit at you. It may do but again it’s not a competition, life is tit for a lot of people but at this time the woman has lost her baby and that’s not something to be argued with, or say oh life is only gonna get harder.

Wow doesn’t really matter if it’s common, t
This.
I am actually cringing at the passive remarks some people have made and it’s the reason people think this site is full of trolls
a comment that miscarriage is common and worse will happen to her. It’s not a competition to see who has the hardest life. What people find hard others might not struggle. I hate the way people pit their struggles against others to dismiss others.
She 100% should put this on her business page, her main clientele will be woman and if it helps one more woman open up and cope then that’s a positive.
I don’t particularly like the girl due to her shady business however she came across sincere in those videos and highlighted something that so many of us have went through. I didn’t even mind about the appetite suppressants as she made it very clear it was her choice and something that worked for her. If her clients see that and decide to try then that’s on them

Is this a Big Ange thread now?
When I seen her cryptic posts I thought 'here we go again' because she's always attention seeking, she likes the cat and mouse element of people not knowing what she's up to or what's happening. I never knew it was a miscarriage at first. I am sorry it was, that's a trauma for even the strongest woman, but doesn't make me like her nor does it make me want to say anything pleasant about her. But I can guarantee she's having a chuckle at the speculation and chat on this thread.
Let's get back to Aimememememe. It's her thread, she's in Arran, of course, she's already complained about the lack of sleep 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is this a Big Ange thread now?

Let's get back to Aimememememe. It's her thread, she's in Arran, of course, she's already complained about the lack of sleep 🙄
Exactly, she can get her own thread. I know nothing about her except for thinking she was a Buddah statue, she's AimeeHDs only pal and she jabs people's face for a living.

Arran is amazing, she's so lucky to have a free place to stay and she's moaning about being the only parent there 😂😂

She really hates being a mum, I thought it was "a doddle" having 4 kids 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like how she pointed out her fly not being fully zipped up and saying no one will have noticed, it's the first thing I noticed 😂 she needs a reality check on the size she is instead of trying to fit into clothes that are too tight. But I forgot she's into "fashun" that two black two piece with the waistcoat style top all she needs is a cane and a pair of tap shoes cause that what it looks like

• Haha
personally couldn’t give a duck she’s had a miscarriage she’s attention seeking pure and simple, and really couldn’t have happened to a nicer person, she’s a bleep always has been countless people she has bullied over the years, karma works wonders 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine going to visit your mum for easter with your husband and son and spend some family time together then find ur lazy arse leeching cousin and her brood has rocked up for a freebie holiday! I'd be fuming, even if the aunt has a 5 bedroom house it's going to be over run 🙈 she just couldn't bare her mum and step dad and brother went and she missed out could she! Of course she hasn't looked into rentals as that would involve actually putting her hand in her pocket 🤣🤣 bleeping shameless!!

Reactions: 13
Imagine going to visit your mum for easter with your husband and son and spend some family time together then find ur lazy arse leeching cousin and her brood has rocked up for a freebie holiday! I'd be fuming, even if the aunt has a 5 bedroom house it's going to be over run 🙈 she just couldn't bare her mum and step dad and brother went and she missed out could she! Of course she hasn't looked into rentals as that would involve actually putting her hand in her pocket 🤣🤣 bleeping shameless!!
Also, people book for Arran way in advance so she should be planning for next year now 🙈 she's a bleeping embarrassment.

Does anyone know what she meant by "my mum is helping, when she can manage"?

She's probably hating Kyle not being there cause she canny sit and do duck all like she usually does 🤷.

Who wants to do duck all on Arran anyway? Apart from go to the shops, posing on the decking, she's only shared sitting in her auntie's house doing nothing...
Beach is right there, not like they didn't have the weather. Amazing places for walks too but even just actually playing with her kids. She's a shame of a maw.

Place your bets on how Oakley is a being so demanding/she's about to get poorly cause she canny be the usual swamp monster that she is/lie in her pit all day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, people book for Arran way in advance so she should be planning for next year now 🙈 she's a bleeping embarrassment.

Does anyone know what she meant by "my mum is helping, when she can manage"?

She's probably hating Kyle not being there cause she canny sit and do duck all like she usually does 🤷.

Who wants to do duck all on Arran anyway? Apart from go to the shops, posing on the decking, she's only shared sitting in her auntie's house doing nothing...
Beach is right there, not like they didn't have the weather. Amazing places for walks too but even just actually playing with her kids. She's a shame of a maw.

Place your bets on how Oakley is a being so demanding/she's about to get poorly cause she canny be the usual swamp monster that she is/lie in her pit all day!

Think it's been said here b4 her mum has arthritis so maybe that's why but still doesn't stop shaimee popping in for a visit n accidentally staying over with 4 "kiddies" 🙄

personally couldn’t give a duck she’s had a miscarriage she’s attention seeking pure and simple, and really couldn’t have happened to a nicer person, she’s a bleep always has been countless people she has bullied over the years, karma works wonders 🤷‍♀️
God you’re so right, karma does work wonders. And believe me, it’ll boot you right in the bleep when you least expect it you absolute beast. No one regardless of what they’ve done in life deserves to go through that

Reactions: 10
God you’re so right, karma does work wonders. And believe me, it’ll boot you right in the bleep when you least expect it you absolute beast. No one regardless of what they’ve done in life deserves to go through that
Good things happen to good people 🤷‍♀️ why u taking it so personally maybe tattle isn’t the place for u 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7