TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good things happen to good people 🤷‍♀️ why u taking it so personally maybe tattle isn’t the place for u 🤷‍♀️
Because there’s a huge difference between having an opinion on someone who puts their life online and relishing in someone’s grief. You’ve clearly never been through a miscarriage yourself, I think you’re disgusting for what you’ve said but I STILL wouldn’t wish it on you or say ‘it couldn’t have happened to a better person’. You maybe need to ask yourself how you would feel and grow up while you’re at it. You’re right, tattle absolutely isn’t the place for me anymore if this is the route that members are going down.

Reactions: 6
Guys go create a thread for Mrs potato head and take your argument over there. You're going to get this thread shut down 🙄 this is not angs thread so plz give it a rest!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t the clocks change at 1am or 2am? So when she posted this the clocks hadn’t actually changed?!
I was awake and my phone n fit bit n Alexa all jumped forward an hr at 1am, I saw it was 2am n thought duck have I been watching tiktok all that time 🤣 then my husband came in n said clock had jumped forward 🤣

So no idea wtf shaimee is on 🤦‍♀️
---
Big beggy gammon at it again 🙄 oh I really must book something soon and show you all how amazing Arran is, oh I really need to look into things and research places to stay, oh my I love it here so much I cant wait to come back but I just haven't got round to looking into it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Put your hand in your pocket then you beggy bastard and stop hinting for a gifted trip!!! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely if it was your favourite place ever and had been coming constantly forever you wouldn’t need to ‘research’.
She’s desperate for a big gifted stay, woman

Reactions: 13
I’ve never been to arran (booked for summer) but I certainly wouldn’t be looking at Aimee for any hints and tips - there are plenty Scottish travel influencers who’s pages I’ve looked at for that.
She really thinks she’s a Jack of all trades - fashion, cooking, mum life and now travel …
Aimee nobody follows you for advice or inspo on any of these things, they are following for the car crash that is your life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she not iron, it's my absolute pet hate seeing people in wrinkled clothes especially kids. She doesn't work and they go out like that, no excuse!! When my kids were young I even ironed their pyjamas 🤣

Reactions: 9
Guys go create a thread for Mrs potato head and take your argument over there. You're going to get this thread shut down 🙄 this is not angs thread so plz give it a rest!
Aye if anyone knows how to make a thread about big ange then do it. Cause let’s be honest the tea on the Walsh family is more piping than aimee and her bags for life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never been to arran (booked for summer) but I certainly wouldn’t be looking at Aimee for any hints and tips - there are plenty Scottish travel influencers who’s pages I’ve looked at for that.
She really thinks she’s a Jack of all trades - fashion, cooking, mum life and now travel …
Aimee nobody follows you for advice or inspo on any of these things, they are following for the car crash that is your life!!
You will love Arran, I have been many times and still so much that I haven’t done or seen. It’s stunning

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also why is she acting like she's got her tit together, dressed in blazers n actually doing her hair n make up when we know most days she doesn't even wash her face or tame those spaniels ears into a bra! Clearly all for show for the arran family like she's some hot shot busy working influencer mum 🙄

I cannot bear the set up fake videos either, oh look how much fun I'm having with my kids, I can't stop laughing were having so much fun, look at me dancing around and playing with my babies 🙄 when the minute the camera stops rolling she's completely ignoring them to "edit" and upload for the gram!

• Heart
Recommending food places that we loved as a family, even though you didn't ask 🥲🥲:

The Parlour, Brodick sells brilliant Italian pizza, along with Arran dairy ice creams.

If you like fish and seafood, Mara Fish & Deli Bar, Corrie is delightful. It's run by a couple and you can preorder everything online for collection. Not really a space to sit in. Two benches out the front, different specials every day. It's delicious.

I'm sure you've seen enough online, but if you fancy lunch to eat outside or at home/where you're staying. Please visit The Sandwich Station, Lochranza. It's really worth every penny.

Stag's Pavilion is a great wee spot for a fancier sit down meal. They book out way in advance though!

If you haven't tried it before, please do this:
Get yourself a bottle of Arran Gold and a bag of ice. It's made by the whisky distillery in Lochranza. It's like Baileys but not as sickly and miles better. I've never met a person who tried it and didn't love it (I hate whisky and I could murder a glass just thinking about it 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Recommending food places that we loved as a family, even though you didn't ask 🥲🥲:

The Parlour, Brodick sells brilliant Italian pizza, along with Arran dairy ice creams.

If you like fish and seafood, Mara Fish & Deli Bar, Corrie is delightful. It's run by a couple and you can preorder everything online for collection. Not really a space to sit in. Two benches out the front, different specials every day. It's delicious.

I'm sure you've seen enough online, but if you fancy lunch to eat outside or at home/where you're staying. Please visit The Sandwich Station, Lochranza. It's really worth every penny.

Stag's Pavilion is a great wee spot for a fancier sit down meal. They book out way in advance though!

Get yourself a bottle of Arran Gold and a bag of ice. It's made by the whisky distillery in Lochranza. It's like Baileys but not as sickly and miles better. I've never met a person who tried it and didn't love it (I hate whisky and I could murder a glass just thinking about it 🤣)
Oh thank you so much this is brilliant! I was waiting on the Arran expert Social Mamas guide to Arran but let’s face it, I’ll be waiting for the rest of my life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

You just know Aimee is going to steal this, make a reel and pretend she's Judith bloody Chalmers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh thank you so much this is brilliant! I was waiting on the Arran expert Social Mamas guide to Arran but let’s face it, I’ll be waiting for the rest of my life!!
I took have connections to Arran, family and friends (yes, I have actual friends, unlike Aimee 💁💅). I can probably be more helpful depending on where you are going but I'm telling you the most fun day my kids had was driving around the whole Isle on a beautiful day with a picnic packed and snacks. Photos at every stop possible. I know petrol is dearer now but if you're taking the car anyway, take a wee map for the kids at the ferry terminal and get them to tick off each spot!

If you've never been before I should mention the midges on Arran are no bleeping joke. There's a reason they sell bottles of Smidge in the Co-op at the tills where you normally see chewing gum 😂 Order some cheap mosquito nets for your heads or the wee hoodie tops that zip up if you think you'll be out for walks around dusk or dawn and thank me later 😂

@Chatterbox2412 if you're on Facebook, there's a wee group called "Events Happening on the Isle of Arran" which is ideal for any wee local activities happening 🥰
---
You just know Aimee is going to steal this, make a reel and pretend she's Judith bloody Chalmers 🤣🤣
Aye right, you know she's only going where she gets her arse wiped or gets a freebie 🙄

From what I can tell she's went from Brodick (where you get off the ferry) down to Lamlash & Whiting Bay (must be where her Aunt stays) and then took the String Road over to Blackwaterfoot with her brother.

To be perfectly honest, the whole population of Arran is probably safer without Aimee behind the wheel thinking about content while she drives 🙄😆

Imagine Aimee's "Wish Ye Wurny Here" show, deinfluencing people 🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I took have connections to Arran, family and friends (yes, I have actual friends, unlike Aimee 💁💅). I can probably be more helpful depending on where you are going but I'm telling you the most fun day my kids had was driving around the whole Isle on a beautiful day with a picnic packed and snacks. Photos at every stop possible. I know petrol is dearer now but if you're taking the car anyway, take a wee map for the kids at the ferry terminal and get them to tick off each spot!

If you've never been before I should mention the midges on Arran are no bleeping joke. There's a reason they sell bottles of Smidge in the Co-op at the tills where you normally see chewing gum 😂 Order some cheap mosquito nets for your heads or the wee hoodie tops that zip up if you think you'll be out for walks around dusk or dawn and thank me later 😂

@Chatterbox2412 if you're on Facebook, there's a wee group called "Events Happening on the Isle of Arran" which is ideal for any wee local activities happening 🥰
---

Aye right, you know she's only going where she gets her arse wiped or gets a freebie 🙄

From what I can tell she's went from Brodick (where you get off the ferry) down to Lamlash & Whiting Bay (must be where her Aunt stays) and then took the String Road over to Blackwaterfoot with her brother.

To be perfectly honest, the whole population of Arran is probably safer without Aimee behind the wheel thinking about content while she drives 🙄😆

Imagine Aimee's "Wish Ye Wurny Here" show, deinfluencing people 🫠
Aww thanks a million for all this!
who would have thought a thread on Britains Laziest Maw would actually be helpful 🩵

• Haha
Arran is amazing, there is no denying it. I second just driving around and seeing how the landscape changes.

Did anyone notice when J & C were going down the slides, how she just focused on Callie and you didn't even see Jackson's reaction when he got to the bottom! As if he was just some random kid 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Arran is amazing, there is no denying it. I second just driving around and seeing how the landscape changes.

Did anyone notice when J & C were going down the slides, how she just focused on Callie and you didn't even see Jackson's reaction when he got to the bottom! As if he was just some random kid 😭
He basically is some random kid to her!

• Sad