TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I categorically do not go anywhere that gifts “influencers” anything now. I am that stubborn haha. Absolutely LIVE for the companies who call the sad influencers out who openly beg them for freebies in return for a post… like yeh a post won’t pay my bills 🤣 I mean I do also understand how influencers can create business for some companies… but sweaty mama isn’t influencing me to do ANYTHING!
---
These scrubs 😭 If I put on a hi vis jacket and a hat it doesn’t make me a policewoman… How can she genuinely show people how to inject poison in to faces when she has NO medical training whatsoever?? Actually baffled. To be fair though I don’t have sympathy for anyone who’s face gets fucked if they are choosing to go to someone with no medical training. It’s just asking for disaster. Plenty of medically trained professionals out there…
Christ, she is MASSIVE! Where has her neck gone? Her big baw heid just melts into her fat tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crieff are probably mortified - I think these companies reach out to advertising companies and the companies find the influencers. I bet they wouldn’t invite Social Maw back again and don’t think they put her reel on their insta page cos not sure Kyall & his trackies, Social Maw with her bags for life & 4 weans straight out a Charles Dickens film was their vibe 😏
Oh that was so funny! Kyle with his slab of beer on the concierge trolley next to all the bags for life! Polyester clad weans with neddy haircuts and princess pishy pants screeching about the place. Crieff hydro regulars will have had more than a few raised eyebrows!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Auchrannie is really struggling the now for tourism it has dropped because of the issue with ferries. We have stayed a few times it’s lovely but they always send discounts and offers to me in email trying to get people to go, it’s not on the brink of closing but if she has been gifted I can see why because they will be trying to bring visitor stays up.
There has been numerous weekends we have struggled to get booked into Auchrannie as full so don’t think it’s struggling too much. They have always sent decent discounts since I first booked.
I will be fuming if they give her a free stay. My family spend a fortune there multiple times a year and I will not book another trip if they gift her

Reactions: 9
There has been numerous weekends we have struggled to get booked into Auchrannie as full so don’t think it’s struggling too much. They have always sent decent discounts since I first booked.
I will be fuming if they give her a free stay. My family spend a fortune there multiple times a year and I will not book another trip if they gift her
I’ve been to Auchrannie once for a spa break and have been looking multiple times to go back but it’s just not happened yet (kids🫠). But if Aimee does get a gifted stay absolutely no way I would be going.

Reactions: 7
Please tell them exactly the reason why. I never did get a reply from Crieff Hydro when I contacted them about her #gifted stay 🙄🙄
I contacted Crieff & Hunters Quay. 2 places I used to go every year until they gave freebies to this freeloader.

Reactions: 4
I seen lots of instahuns got invited to Monty’s farm. Some don’t even have kids. Wonder why social mama wasn’t invited

Reactions: 5
@treasure it was a quote she shared on her insta stories last night but I think she had another wee dig the other night too!
I hope the oooffft was because she realised it describes how she is.
Wonder if the in laws said what we all say and she didn’t like it and that’s how they don’t speak got to be only reason. How is it possible for him to cut contact with them when he has a mortgage with his dad and not his wife lol.

Reactions: 8
I hope the oooffft was because she realised it describes how she is.
Wonder if the in laws said what we all say and she didn’t like it and that’s how they don’t speak got to be only reason. How is it possible for him to cut contact with them when he has a mortgage with his dad and not his wife lol.
She was quick enough to take their help when she wanted free rent and childcare and transportation for her family of FIVE for almost a year, not to mention the various social events she hosted in their house, the international visitors who stayed for a few days, and let’s not forget the litter of puppies she raised while living there!

Oh, and the in laws took them all on holiday too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And her puss tripped her the whole holiday cause she didn’t manage to take the ‘perfect’ photos she wanted. She’s beyond ungrateful!

Reactions: 11
After mentioning the Turkey holiday, I looked back at her highlights of it and the majority of the stories are nana and papa booked this, nana and papa did that, nana and papa have the kids for a sleepover! They’ve probably really shot themselves in the foot falling out with them! Noticed she doesn’t follow Kyle’s sister now either.

Reactions: 8
I see Kyle's mum and sister have an aesthetic page that Aimee doesn't follow either but she's happy to promote and use Big Ang. Also looks like his sister had another baby, Aimee was probably pissed the attention wouldn't all be on her.

What a shame for the weans, wasn't wee Megamind pally with the sis in law's girl? Makes sense now all these bullshit "when friends become family" posts with fat Ange and her band of freaks. Such wee mean girls the lot of them. Imagine making targeted posts on Instagram in your 30s. Embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Big Ang being family makes sense now, Big Ang is apparently getting a house this year so she could potentially move away from Aimee then what?
Does Big Ang kids share a room as well or she in a 4 bed? Her dressing room looks like one the bedrooms, her house always looks a riot when she posts it.

Reactions: 5
I’ll feel for they wee boys if Ang moves as she is the only person that seems to care about them or even do anything fun for them. If she moves then they will get nothing

• Sad
Can’t wait to see all the holiday things shoved in bags for life since Aimee is a lazy sod and won’t pack an overnight case with a few things.
This ADHD is still ADHD’ing

• Haha
Reactions: 4