Thesocialmama.xo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally comment and I’ve followed her for about a year but dragging the cleaning company down was a step too far. We’ve used the same company (coincidentally) for about 9 months and I’ve never had any issues with any of my cleans. I get them in once a week. My partner works shifts 6 days a week, I work 9-5 and I work part time evening and weekends too and 3 kids. As well as everything else. I get it done as a ‘pick me up’ so I don’t need to keep on top of it every day but I couldn’t believe it when she said she was better at most things (apart from being an accountant obvs). 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a comment but her eyes look awful in today’s videos. Isn’t she getting treatment for them? They look worse than normal.

Reactions: 2
Not very in the spirit of helping small businesses is it?!
My thoughts exactly. Willing to share small business Saturday or Sunday or about Tuesday by the time she gets to it in try Aimee style! She couldn't get enough of the company just 2/3 weeks ago and was gutted she had to cancel them because they were 'isolating'. And before that she loved the work the girl had done. Banged on and on about getting a cleaner for longer than she even had a cleaner and how she had cut back to afford them, but turns out that was just shite talk like the rest of her stories?

"When I get into cleaning". Sorry but you deciding to spend your husband's money on cleaning products in the mighty Home Bargains and once in a blue moon giving the bath a wee spray with one hand while you film with the other is not you getting into cleaning. What was she asking them to do if it wasn't being done the way she wanted?

Every day she's online in convinced she needs more and more help from friends and family. Rambling about a cleaner, repeating herself over and over trying to justify it when noone would have known if she had or didn't have a cleaner if she never mentioned it. She screams loneliness to me and takes to her stories because she feels she doesn't have anyone to talk to.

I wonder if she's canceled them as she's decided to go down the route of cleaning videos and realised it didn't make sense if she had a cleaner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would go nuts if I was the owner of the cleaning company.

she is that much of a perfectionist she can’t even get her kids in to a bed time routine xx

• Haha
Just a comment but her eyes look awful in today’s videos. Isn’t she getting treatment for them? They look worse than normal.
the dark shadows under her eyes actually look like her eyebrows on a mirror image 😂 I can’t unsee it

Whatever treatment she had #gifted has not worked, at all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely no need for her to go into that much detail. She’s just embarrassing and didn’t she ask people for recommendations on who to go with so clearly it’s a company either people she knows or her followers actually use. Obviously she thought once they know who she is the company will maybe gift her their time in place of a disorganised shout out that she will get around to doing, at some point, maybe...! She might have that Glasgow uni accent but she’s as common as they come, nothing classy about her at all!

Reactions: 6
She’s the very definition of scatty I think!

Also the sharing small businesses thing - she can’t even be bloody bothered to write a few lines about them! Ok good for you for sharing but maybe say “Great wee company based in xyz selling such and such”

Reactions: 1
She’s repulsive. Her forehead is far too large for her greasy hair to be scraped back into such a severe ponytail & the Botox just draws attention to it & makes her face look very odd. She is a terrible advert for the teartrough filler as, not only has it NOT improved the appearance of her eyes, when she’s in profile you can actually see a raised line of filler. It’s horrendous. The snide remarks about the cleaner are outrageous - she’s a piece of work. “Speech Therapy takes priority” 😂😂 Does it, aye? Took you over 2 years to notice - could easily have been addressed over lockdown FOR FREE by you talking clearly to your child. The wee boy is so clearly self conscious (FFS, he’s got an ‘S’ in his name!!) and obviously wanted his mum to engage with him & play the game, but didn’t want it to be filmed, so he went away & she posted it with the wee girl. It hurt my heart. She did the same snide comments with some dessert place near her house - got a birthday dinner gifted by Michelle at the buffet place, visited Michelle’s dessert place, then slated the rival place (probably as a favour, but also probably because it wasn’t free!). As if a negative review from that roaster would affect your business 😂 If I offered any kind of product or service, I’d pay Aimee to stay away & not be associated with my brand in any way 😂 I often wonder if she’s actually a parody account 🤔 “I’m going to have a self care day, run a bath” 🤔 WTF? Every day is a self care day for that slob - what mum with 2 toddlers in the house can have a bath during the day?! She’s honestly vile.

I’m more convinced than ever she’s a parody account: “I’m a total perfectionist” 😂😂😂😂 Ah ha haaaaaa! Mind the mess, oh, and the dog tit, that’s my Everest of filthy washing, that mattress is soaked in urine **steps over dirty nappy that’s been chewed to bits by unwalked & under stimulated dogs** I’m just putting my kid to bed in the same grubby vest she’s been wearing all day (and slept in the night before) then I’ll scran a greasy takeaway in my bed while the dogs rub their ring pieces all over my pillows! Sounds like perfection, right enough 😂😂😂 The only things that aren’t in that washing pile are her bras and bed sheets 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s repulsive. Her forehead is far too large for her greasy hair to be scraped back into such a severe ponytail & the Botox just draws attention to it & makes her face look very odd. She is a terrible advert for the teartrough filler as, not only has it NOT improved the appearance of her eyes, when she’s in profile you can actually see a raised line of filler. It’s horrendous. The snide remarks about the cleaner are outrageous - she’s a piece of work. “Speech Therapy takes priority” 😂😂 Does it, aye? Took you over 2 years to notice - could easily have been addressed over lockdown FOR FREE by you talking clearly to your child. The wee boy is so clearly self conscious (FFS, he’s got an ‘S’ in his name!!) and obviously wanted his mum to engage with him & play the game, but didn’t want it to be filmed, so he went away & she posted it with the wee girl. It hurt my heart. She did the same snide comments with some dessert place near her house - got a birthday dinner gifted by Michelle at the buffet place, visited Michelle’s dessert place, then slated the rival place (probably as a favour, but also probably because it wasn’t free!). As if a negative review from that roaster would affect your business 😂 If I offered any kind of product or service, I’d pay Aimee to stay away & not be associated with my brand in any way 😂 I often wonder if she’s actually a parody account 🤔 “I’m going to have a self care day, run a bath” 🤔 WTF? Every day is a self care day for that slob - what mum with 2 toddlers in the house can have a bath during the day?! She’s honestly vile.

I’m more convinced than ever she’s a parody account: “I’m a total perfectionist” 😂😂😂😂 Ah ha haaaaaa! Mind the mess, oh, and the dog tit, that’s my Everest of filthy washing, that mattress is soaked in urine **steps over dirty nappy that’s been chewed to bits by unwalked & under stimulated dogs** I’m just putting my kid to bed in the same grubby vest she’s been wearing all day (and slept in the night before) then I’ll scran a greasy takeaway in my bed while the dogs rub their ring pieces all over my pillows! Sounds like perfection, right enough 😂😂😂 The only things that aren’t in that washing pile are her bras and bed sheets 😂😂😂
Well said 👏🏻 Iv followed homeofchelle and her fitness page for such a long time but when I’d seen she had gifted this sad excuse of a “mother” free desserts and a meal I was very disappointed ☹, I really thought Michelle had more about her

Well said 👏🏻 Iv followed homeofchelle and her fitness page for such a long time but when I’d seen she had gifted this sad excuse of a “mother” free desserts and a meal I was very disappointed ☹, I really thought Michelle had more about her
[/QUOTEcreased

I am creased 😂

• Haha
The wee boy is so clearly self conscious (FFS, he’s got an ‘S’ in his name!!) and obviously wanted his mum to engage with him & play the game, but didn’t want it to be filmed, so he went away & she posted it with the wee girl. It hurt my heart.
You know I didn’t think of this at the time. This is so true. And absolutely heartbreaking for the wee boy. She’s a disgrace.

Can't get over her having a self care day when kids are at home, laying in the bath leaving kids to their own devices while she fannys around on insta. Maybe she should talk to her kids, she's always ignored the middle one. No wonder he's got speech issues as he's always brushed past for the wee girl. At least he's got his older brother. Why's she not playing with them, get a load of washing on, do nursery drop off then have a bath when you actually have an hour to yourself?!

her eyes look so bad, I dont think that filller has settled well, totally looked raised and has made her under eyes look permanently bruised. No wonder she took so long to give her review as was probably hoping it would look better if she delayed her review

Can't get over her having a self care day when kids are at home, laying in the bath leaving kids to their own devices while she fannys around on insta. Maybe she should talk to her kids, she's always ignored the middle one. No wonder he's got speech issues as he's always brushed past for the wee girl. At least he's got his older brother. Why's she not playing with them, get a load of washing on, do nursery drop off then have a bath when you actually have an hour to yourself?!

her eyes look so bad, I dont think that filller has settled well, totally looked raised and has made her under eyes look permanently bruised. No wonder she took so long to give her review as was probably hoping it would look better if she delayed her review
Her man is just as bad when it comes to the kids - yeh he works but the rest of the time he is sat with headphones on playing a computer. The pair of them are like 2 kids playing housed...... they need to put down their phones/consoles and start being proper parents and pet owners.

See she’s jumping on the latest Insta hun engagement beg “Sex toys and female masturbation is such a taboooo subjeccccct what do you alllll think?” Not just Aimee to be fair.

They’re all at it at the moment yet none of them are really saying anything other than reposting a few pictures of Rampant Rabbits (overrated in my opinion, slide into my DMs if you want recommendations 🤣). No real discussion behind it all.

Also it’s only a taboo (in our society and culture) if you yourself make it that. Lovehoney advertise on TV all the time. They are a massive company accessible to everyone. There’s been countless TV shows for sex tips with heterosexual couples, same sex couples, the female orgasm. Sex and the City infamously brought the rabbit into mainstream. Fleabag, one of the biggest TV shows on the decade, shows actual female masturbation. Ann Summers is on Argyle Street in all its glory for you to walk into.

If you’re going to say something make it meaningful. Also if you find your sex life and orgasms something you can’t talk about then get some real pals and not internet ones.

Reactions: 8
You know I didn’t think of this at the time. This is so true. And absolutely heartbreaking for the wee boy. She’s a disgrace.
It was awful - his wee face when she asked him if he wanted to play the game again was happy, then it fell when he realised she wanted to film it 😿

I often wonder what Aimee thinks when watching Michelle? She talked about how great it was that she opened a business during lockdown, but she surely must look at her & think - she & her husband run multiple successful businesses, she drops the kids off, does all her errands & work admin, then exercises, then picks up the kids, does their homework with them, makes their dinner, cleans the house etc...Even though they both work ridiculous hours you can see the kids come first & they regularly take them out & about on kid focused treat days (not dragged along to things they couldn’t give a tit about!) without feeling the need to splash it over Insta. To me Michelle is absolutely an aspirational role model on Insta, Aimee? Not so much 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It was awful - his wee face when she asked him if he wanted to play the game again was happy, then it fell when he realised she wanted to film it 😿

I often wonder what Aimee thinks when watching Michelle? She talked about how great it was that she opened a business during lockdown, but she surely must look at her & think - she & her husband run multiple successful businesses, she drops the kids off, does all her errands & work admin, then exercises, then picks up the kids, does their homework with them, makes their dinner, cleans the house etc...Even though they both work ridiculous hours you can see the kids come first & they regularly take them out & about on kid focused treat days (not dragged along to things they couldn’t give a tit about!) without feeling the need to splash it over Insta. To me Michelle is absolutely an aspirational role model on Insta, Aimee? Not so much 😂
Yes 100% everything you said about Michelle 👍🏻 I just thought she would have been a bit more savvy on who she wanted representing her business. Aimee in the other hand should look up to Michelle and learn from her, but I think we will see pigs flying in the sky before that happens 🤣

Reactions: 3
Yes 100% everything you said about Michelle 👍🏻 I just thought she would have been a bit more savvy on who she wanted representing her business. Aimee in the other hand should look up to Michelle and learn from her, but I think we will see pigs flying in the sky before that happens 🤣
Same with Kimmy G - I know there was some stuff on here about her before, don’t know if any of that’s true, but she does a shift! House is immaculate, up at the crack of dawn, runs her own business & kids are put first - kids are also immaculate! She’s like Michelle - gets stuck in & not afraid to get her hands dirty. Would much rather my daughter aspired to be like Michelle or Kimmy than Aimee or Draper, that’s for sure 😂

Reactions: 6
I saw her pal who were aren’t allowed to mention but who’s name sounds like Tabby was on Loose Women?! Because some weirdo tried to con her out of nude pictures?! Which is great she caught the woman out and shocking thing to have happen to you but I just kind of thought...let the police deal with it and move on? Not go on TV and in the paper with your compo face?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another thing I like about Michelle is she’s not grabby. She doesn’t beg for freebies or pollute her feed with ads. She works hard for her money but she’s willing to spend it. She must get offered loads but she very rarely takes things or punts things on Instagram, which I really like 👍🏻

Another thing I like about Michelle is she’s not grabby. She doesn’t beg for freebies or pollute her feed with ads. She works hard for her money but she’s willing to spend it. She must get offered loads but she very rarely takes things or punts things on Instagram, which I really like 👍🏻
Didn’t know who the woman is so went on her home page. Expected a lot of ad or gifted but seen none of it!!! Just showing off her stuff and what she’s done. House is immaculate but not to my taste. Sure she thinks mine is a shitter 🤣 I’m impressed. So rare to see

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.