thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But let’s face it, lashes are a bloody riot after 2 or 3 weeks unless you are maintaining them regularly and who the hell is going to be doing that with a newborn baby & 3 other young kids - When I think back to the sleepless nights when you are rubbing your stingy eyes & understanding why sleep deprivation is a form of torture I can’t think of anything worse than having stupid lash extensions on. She will look like an absolute scarecrow as soon as that baby is born!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But let’s face it, lashes are a bloody riot after 2 or 3 weeks unless you are maintaining them regularly and who the hell is going to be doing that with a newborn baby & 3 other young kids - When I think back to the sleepless nights when you are rubbing your stingy eyes & understanding why sleep deprivation is a form of torture I can’t think of anything worse than having stupid lash extensions on. She will look like an absolute scarecrow as soon as that baby is born!
You're giving her too much credit. She won't be parenting any of them. Poor Kaiden will be whilst shaimee lies in her bed with all her ailments she has developed since giving birth. She'll definitely string this out to avoid actually being a mother to her children unless of course it's for content 🙄

Reactions: 9
You're giving her too much credit. She won't be parenting any of them. Poor Kaiden will be whilst shaimee lies in her bed with all her ailments she has developed since giving birth. She'll definitely string this out to avoid actually being a mother to her children unless of course it's for content 🙄
I'm actually worried for how "unwell" she's going to be when this baby arrives. She'll be googling absolutely everything that could be up with her and she'll be complaining she's got symptoms of it. The poor boys will be guilt tripped into being responsible for her emotions and her mood. She is never going to cope. Days spent in bed feeling sorry for herself and moaning while she's avoiding her responsibilities.

Reactions: 9
She's at it. Past month or so she's came on stories a mess, greasy hair, manky clothes, lying in her pit.
How convenient weekend she was meant to have baby shower she had nails, lashes and fake tan done guarantee it's not for baby coming it's so she can look good in her surprise baby shower at the weekend.
Her followers are as dim as her if they believe that, I mean they all believe it's her house her name isn't even on the deeds.
Que the ohh my goodness guys I can't believe I got a surprise baby shower 🍼🐣🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why has she been so concerned about getting her nails done for giving birth?
What if she ends up having to have a c section? Where one of the main points noted is to not have any nail polish, shellac or acrylics on?

I know that with this being her 4th, this bairn is gonna slide right out her vag, but why would getting your nails done be top of your priority list when you know you’re going into hospital?

She’s an actual hopeless human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why has she been so concerned about getting her nails done for giving birth?
What if she ends up having to have a c section? Where one of the main points noted is to not have any nail polish, shellac or acrylics on?

I know that with this being her 4th, this bairn is gonna slide right out her vag, but why would getting your nails done be top of your priority list when you know you’re going into hospital?

She’s an actual hopeless human being.
This is exactly what I thought. What is the point? I had an emergency C sec and they took my nail polish off. This is her 4th. Surely she would know not to have her nails done. Also, isn't she worried about scratching the baby with long thick nails on? She's such an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think the nail thing is a rule with sections anymore, unless it depends on the hospital and what they decide. My sister and friend both had a planned section and both had their nails done beforehand and had no issues. This was in Ninewells in Dundee so maybe different elsewhere.

Reactions: 1
I can tell you now there's absolutely no way this cow has had the pelvis pain she's been complaining about, that was just another excuse for being a lazy bastard n shite maw!! Not a chance in hell could you drive from killie to the south side and sit in a chair getting nails done never mind toes with severe pelvic pain!!!! When I say I couldn't walk I literally hobbled about in tears just getting to the toilet some days and no way 1 session of acupuncture less than 24hrs ago has been a miracle cure, she's manic she's absolutely high as a kite and she's either found out she's having a girl or found out about a surprise baby shower, no way on earth she's gony sit in a hairdresser chair now when she's been feeling like that and anybody who's suffered will tell you it completely drains the life from you and driving about giving yourself a glow up is the very last thing you want to be doing!

She's a lazy attention seeking liar!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can tell you now there's absolutely no way this cow has had the pelvis pain she's been complaining about, that was just another excuse for being a lazy bastard n shite maw!! Not a chance in hell could you drive from killie to the south side and sit in a chair getting nails done never mind toes with severe pelvic pain!!!! When I say I couldn't walk I literally hobbled about in tears just getting to the toilet some days and no way 1 session of acupuncture less than 24hrs ago has been a miracle cure, she's manic she's absolutely high as a kite and she's either found out she's having a girl or found out about a surprise baby shower, no way on earth she's gony sit in a hairdresser chair now when she's been feeling like that and anybody who's suffered will tell you it completely drains the life from you and driving about giving yourself a glow up is the very last thing you want to be doing!

She's a lazy attention seeking liar!!
Absolutely! I couldn't walk to the bloody kitchen and I definitely couldn't drive. Not that I could fit behind the wheel and reach the pedals 🤣 I was given some physio but no mention of acupuncture. She's definitely paid for that. How the hell is she managing to be on her back for hours to get her lashes done? There's absolutely nothing wrong with her bar normal pregnancy discomfort at this stage. I also think she has found out it's a girl. Her full attitude has changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope Kyle has a word with the midwife because she's so unhinged. Laying about for mo the on end complaining about being sick through the night, couldn't drive so had to wait for Kyle to drive her somewhere etc but suddenly she's buzzing about getting her usual "glow up" and dropping hints left right and centre about a baby shower. It's not normal behaviour for a 31 year old with 3 kids already.

Reactions: 11
I really hope big Ange doesn’t throw her a surprise baby shower. I don’t like her but Aimee’s made a mug out of her recently and she doesn’t deserve the time, effort or money from Ddog when she’d 100% never give it back in return

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet she is just being a narcissistic friend and getting annoyed no one in her family or friend group has organised one.
So much for the social mamas events club 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aimee once she's popped out all the "kiddies" she possibly can

Attachments

• Haha
You forgot kaiden will be shouted 30 mins early to put the tea on for them all

• Haha
Absolutely! I couldn't walk to the bloody kitchen and I definitely couldn't drive. Not that I could fit behind the wheel and reach the pedals 🤣 I was given some physio but no mention of acupuncture. She's definitely paid for that. How the hell is she managing to be on her back for hours to get her lashes done? There's absolutely nothing wrong with her bar normal pregnancy discomfort at this stage. I also think she has found out it's a girl. Her full attitude has changed.
She's pissed me the duck right off let me tell you!! I suffered massively in my last pregnancy but nothing compared to what some woman go through and then u have this ungrateful whinging selfish fucker cancelling pantomimes with her kids to lie in bed and missing carol concerts but can drive about shopping n feeding her fat hole with shite then get every beauty treatment under the sun because all of a sudden she had some miracle acupuncture at the drop of a hat 🙄 utter bullshit, she makes me sick and all her enablers should be ashamed of themselves allowing her to get away with it, those poor kids miss out on so much because she's a lazy selfish bleep who only ever does something when it's all about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's pissed me the duck right off let me tell you!! I suffered massively in my last pregnancy but nothing compared to what some woman go through and then u have this ungrateful whinging selfish fucker cancelling pantomimes with her kids to lie in bed and missing carol concerts but can drive about shopping n feeding her fat hole with shite then get every beauty treatment under the sun because all of a sudden she had some miracle acupuncture at the drop of a hat 🙄 utter bullshit, she makes me sick and all her enablers should be ashamed of themselves allowing her to get away with it, those poor kids miss out on so much because she's a lazy selfish bleep who only ever does something when it's all about her!

Obviously getting it all done for the rainbow announcement pics 🙈 rather than spending a few hours and money on some play dates with her existing kids

I bet she is just being a narcissistic friend and getting annoyed no one in her family or friend group has organised one.
So much for the social mamas events club 😂
Also shows how little or no true ‘real life’ friends she actually has or how no one gives a duck she’s having her fourth baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Obviously getting it all done for the rainbow announcement pics 🙈 rather than spending a few hours and money on some play dates with her existing kids
She'll want the perfect pictures, remember the huff she took on holiday cause she never got her insta worthy shots. Then she'll come on her stories and go on about keeping it real and how it's so important to let other mums know Instagram isn't fake etc as she lies in bed having not washed for days and crying looking at photos of callie as a baby and giving it I can't believe this is my last baby, last time coming home from hospital, last time registering birth blah blah blah

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She'll want the perfect pictures, remember the huff she took on holiday cause she never got her insta worthy shots. Then she'll come on her stories and go on about keeping it real and how it's so important to let other mums know Instagram isn't fake etc as she lies in bed having not washed for days and crying looking at photos of callie as a baby and giving it I can't believe this is my last baby, last time coming home from hospital, last time registering birth blah blah blah
Oh this is definitely incoming!! Pics in bed of herself crying and the usual chat I'm just coming on to say I'm really struggling and if anybody else is then it's ok..... Instantly turns the camera off and drives to McDonald's and all is well!
Once the baby is here and the rainbow announcement is done she's going to be devastated there is no pregnancy attention anymore, from her follower her enabalers and obviously MW and the whole drama of appointments and oh I need to up my medication as I'm having such a hard time, she is going to have a massive crash once the reality of having an actual newborn to look after hits, this baby was all for likes and attention sadly! 😢

Oh this is definitely incoming!! Pics in bed of herself crying and the usual chat I'm just coming on to say I'm really struggling and if anybody else is then it's ok..... Instantly turns the camera off and drives to McDonald's and all is well!
Once the baby is here and the rainbow announcement is done she's going to be devastated there is no pregnancy attention anymore, from her follower her enabalers and obviously MW and the whole drama of appointments and oh I need to up my medication as I'm having such a hard time, she is going to have a massive crash once the reality of having an actual newborn to look after hits, this baby was all for likes and attention sadly! 😢
You're so right! The only thing keeping her going right now is the attention from the extra scans, people messaging about her being sick, rubbing her bump while sitting in the car, acupuncture appointments (which I bet she was buzzing with and it's not a common thing). She thinks she's so hard done by being a little uncomfortable with 3 other children to look after, when she actually doesn't even meet their basic needs. She's got more help than any parent I know but she only ever makes an effort to go to things for herself, moans she can't get a good night's sleep but is stuffing her face right before bed while lying in bed giving it how she cant help with bath time or dinner and then is up and out the door for her nails the next day. There's nothing normal about her behaviour at all. From what she shows she's not got a single maternal bone in her body and I genuinely think if she got her hands on more (of kyles) money then she would have a nanny. That would suit her perfectly, could swan off without having to hint at her friends and be raging at her mum for not keeping the kids and she could portray this we have so much money lifestyle.
She's not in touch with the real world and everything is going to come crashing down as soon as she leaves the hospital with this baby and all the flowers have died and the balloons have been popped. She'll be left holding a new born, with no friends and the high from her likes and comments will be dwindling.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.