thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I smell shite. The NHS is on its knees just now, I don't think an NHS midwife would even be able to arrange these sessions with such short notice. Any midwives on here who can shine a light?

ETA google says availability is limited on NHS for pregnancy and those in extreme pain with affected mobility are prioritised. I think she's (Kyle's) paid for it privately.
Some midwives are qualified to do it, and they have a set number of appts per week they can give for it. They’re probably recognising her need for attention and happy to stick pins in her at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a separated pelvis when I was pregnant with my second, couldn’t walk without crutches and had to finish work at 28 weeks due to the pain. Never once did my midwife even mention acupuncture! I paid for private physio and even they didn’t suggest acupuncture just helped me with exercises to ease the pain.
My pal was the same!! I’ll only believe the NHS done it if she uploaded a picture of an appointment letter tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure they wouldn’t be giving her acupuncture in the lower limbs for pelvic pain, more likely because of her water retention which is clear to see in her bleeping massive legs! She’s a hole honestly

Reactions: 7
Do we think her midwife actually booked the acupuncture? Or is that up there with the midwife upping her medication BS.
utter bullshit id imagine and if it was through the nhs they would refer for physio first if shes in pain, not to mention a shockingly long wait list

Reactions: 6
I smell shite. The NHS is on its knees just now, I don't think an NHS midwife would even be able to arrange these sessions with such short notice. Any midwives on here who can shine a light?

ETA google says availability is limited on NHS for pregnancy and those in extreme pain with affected mobility are prioritised. I think she's (Kyle's) paid for it privately.
Well what I do know is that someone who personally suffered horrendously with PVG in my pregnancy to the point I had my pelvis manipulated back into place with a physio and couldn't walk the length of myself with a pregnancy belt and pair of crutches I wasn't offered anything other than physio and rest 🙄 I begged to be started at 37wks and was told under no circumstances would they start me off unless there was a health risk to myself or baby and the physio appt took weeks to get!

Would a MW even conduct acupuncture? 🤔 I really don't know but I'm putting it on her list of bullshit that didn't happen!
She's 1 of these ppl that Google something then start to develop the symptoms isn't she? 😏

Reactions: 10
I think she has got it on the NHS cos I think she has moaned to the midwife about her pain that much and claimed she can’t walk/sleep/do duck all until she got it. She wouldn’t pay, she would only have done it herself if it was #gifted!

Reactions: 5
We've all seen how sorry she's constantly feeling for herself and that she exaggerates absolutely everything so she's probably been crying at her midwife appointments. Saying how she's so worried her care is being taken over by another hospital and she's just in so much pain after moving house and running around after 3 "kiddies" She'll be laying it on thick to get all the sympathy she can get.
But I also wouldn't put it past her to have Kyle pay for it and make out she's got it on the NHS

I can 🙋🏼‍♀️

Different health board but I can guarantee it’s not been a midwife referral. Physio - yes, but not acupuncture.

I wonder if she lied and told the acupuncturist she was “full term” so that she could have acupuncture to induce labour.

I think she has got it on the NHS cos I think she has moaned to the midwife about her pain that much and claimed she can’t walk/sleep/do duck all until she got it. She wouldn’t pay, she would only have done it herself if it was #gifted!
She’d be more likely to get an induction or c-section scheduled for 37 weeks with pelvic problems than she would acupuncture.

Well what I do know is that someone who personally suffered horrendously with PVG in my pregnancy to the point I had my pelvis manipulated back into place with a physio and couldn't walk the length of myself with a pregnancy belt and pair of crutches I wasn't offered anything other than physio and rest 🙄 I begged to be started at 37wks and was told under no circumstances would they start me off unless there was a health risk to myself or baby and the physio appt took weeks to get!

Would a MW even conduct acupuncture? 🤔 I really don't know but I'm putting it on her list of bullshit that didn't happen!
She's 1 of these ppl that Google something then start to develop the symptoms isn't she? 😏
Edit***

No idea what PVG is 😂 must have been predictive txt 😂 I am referring to pelvic girdle pain 😆

Reactions: 1
[

Exact same here! I was told I wouldn’t be offered physio due to covid so my only option was to rest 🙄 she’s defo talking shite

Do we think her midwife actually booked the acupuncture? Or is that up there with the midwife upping her medication BS.
I call bs I had pelvic pain with my second and it was horrendous also I basically screamed whenever I had to move in bed and would get stuck (husband had to help me often as I could move one leg with the pain). I was wal was told to deal with it and I had a toddler to run after/care for

Reactions: 4
So ive decided I'm calling bullshit on the acupuncture. Before moving I was under the care at the same hospital Aimee is now at, ended up with crutches, a belt, a physio sheet posted out due to covid regulations, and also had a toddler to look after on my own 24/7, anemic, gestational diabetes and not once was acupuncture even so much as mentioned. I was pretty much never out of the hospital/scans/appointments and most certainly couldn't have trotted off for a day out in search of bean bags in amongst her daily travels for her nails and lashes.
She's probably booked it privately but had figured she would get more sympathy if she says her midwife booked her in ASAP for it, probably also what she's telling Ka$H, I mean Kyle, since he'll be the one paying for it.
Funny how she will come on her stories in tears about shouting at her kids and feeling guilty. But can squeeze out a tear for some pelvic pain, which you know she's just having so much trouble with. She just didn't seem genuine in those stories talking about it.

Who says they've just been sick then 4 hours later has a hot chocolate with a mountain of cream before bed after also complaining about not sleeping and blaming the mattress 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t deal with the fake voice/accent in the latest stories! Grates on me so much!

It never ceases to amaze me how she manages to conveniently feel energised and motivated when it involves a beauty appointment (especially since that must be a trek from the new house?!)
Yet anything else becomes an ordeal/never materialises

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So ive decided I'm calling bullshit on the acupuncture. Before moving I was under the care at the same hospital Aimee is now at, ended up with crutches, a belt, a physio sheet posted out due to covid regulations, and also had a toddler to look after on my own 24/7, anemic, gestational diabetes and not once was acupuncture even so much as mentioned. I was pretty much never out of the hospital/scans/appointments and most certainly couldn't have trotted off for a day out in search of bean bags in amongst her daily travels for her nails and lashes.
She's probably booked it privately but had figured she would get more sympathy if she says her midwife booked her in ASAP for it, probably also what she's telling Ka$H, I mean Kyle, since he'll be the one paying for it.
Funny how she will come on her stories in tears about shouting at her kids and feeling guilty. But can squeeze out a tear for some pelvic pain, which you know she's just having so much trouble with. She just didn't seem genuine in those stories talking about it.

Who says they've just been sick then 4 hours later has a hot chocolate with a mountain of cream before bed after also complaining about not sleeping and blaming the mattress 😂

And then saying shes barley had a hot drink her whole pregnancy. She cant keep up with her own lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Priorities Aimee hen. Gets her nails done. Waiting on her lashes. And says she's pretty much good to go for baby arriving. Sorry what?! Most mums at 37 weeks are unpacking and repacking their hospital bag making sure they have everything they might need. Washing clothes. Spending time with their other children before their lives change. Making meals and freezing them for the children for when they are gone etc.
She's manic today. Shouting and going at 100mph on her stories about how she didn't organise a baby shower for Sunday

Attachments

Since when did baby prep mean getting your nails and lashes done. She’s an absolute tone deaf twit. This life on one wage isn’t unsustainable be it legit with overtime or otherwise, wouldn’t wish it for myself or anyone I care about. Happy for this idiot to deal with the consequences be it bankruptcy or Ka$h joining his brother for a wee trip to the jail. I don’t have him done as a top drug dealer but something is funding Shaimee and it’s not his wage!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.