thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks so much shite, if her pregnancy was as horrific and brutal as shes making out and her reflux and sickness theres not a chance shed be eating that. No wonder she feels crappy her diet is actually atrocious. Aimee doll we all know you read here, eat a bleeping vegetable you'll feel 100x better
She probably goes to all her appointments complaining about how rubbish she feels and cannot understand why ……… telling them she has a healthy balanced diet, regular exercise and a good stable lifestyle routine …….. i am sure she posted some bullshit about how she had been really looking after herself from the minute she knew she was pregnant 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What happened to the sore arm or neck she had? Something else she's forgotten she's lied about to get out of parenting. I'll give it couple days and see if she mentions.

Reactions: 7
Oh god Stacey Solomon is due round about the same time. I'm surprised Aimee hasn't posted about that... Oh yeah because Stacey's on her fifth and hasn't whinged or eaten like a rhino for 8 bleeping months.
And Molly Mae due same month too. Aimee will be raging.

What happened to the sore arm or neck she had? Something else she's forgotten she's lied about to get out of parenting. I'll give it couple days and see if she mentions.
Think cleared around the time she got the free st enochs stuff….funny that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mind the PT sessions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was literally about to say this! 1 session and she’s out looking for weights to buy 🤣🤣 I can’t wait to see the state of her once she’s had this baby! I’ll bet she’ll be regretting all the shite she’s ate her pregnancy! She’s a fat gluttonous pig. There is nothing relatable about her at all. She constantly contradicts herself! Wants baby no 5 but moans she’s not got a kid free night? Goes on about having not energy but then stuffs her face with a McDonald’s order enough for 2 people! I want to unfollow her but I just can’t wait to see this car crash unfold next month!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was literally about to say this! 1 session and she’s out looking for weights to buy 🤣🤣 I can’t wait to see the state of her once she’s had this baby! I’ll bet she’ll be regretting all the shite she’s ate her pregnancy! She’s a fat gluttonous pig. There is nothing relatable about her at all. She constantly contradicts herself! Wants baby no 5 but moans she’s not got a kid free night? Goes on about having not energy but then stuffs her face with a McDonald’s order enough for 2 people! I want to unfollow her but I just can’t wait to see this car crash unfold next month!
I'll probably resubscribe to watch the car crash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She will be jealous of how good denise wright looks also can I add. 🤣 and she is genuinely just a slob that’s what she is an out and out slob

Reactions: 5
Why does she lie about such mundane shite? Like constantly contradicts herself all the time. She posted about that McDonald’s yesterday as if it was the first time she had the mccrispy but I specifically recall a few weeks ago she literally said the exact same thing about how she’d heard great things about it so just got it to try but she was a little dissapointed? She just spouts so much lies and shite on the most irrelevant things

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On her stories last night saying she loves having the 3 kids at home with her yet the other night she was annoyed the 3 kids came home with her. Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On her stories last night saying she loves having the 3 kids at home with her yet the other night she was annoyed the 3 kids came home with her. Make it make sense!
thats her gearing up for being a home school maw now I bet!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy New Year Trisha's! See Shaimee is still spouting her usual shite into this year claiming she loves having the kids home with her though it was only a few days ago she was raging she couldn't leave them at her Mum's 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but the last pic on angies grid

I just saw it

What is wrong with that babys mouth
Is that just snot made it scabby? Is that a rash...why hasnt it got mountains of cream on it a bleeping topical cream
How u leaving a baby like that?

Sorry but the last pic on angies grid

I just saw it

What is wrong with that babys mouth
Is that just snot made it scabby? Is that a rash...why hasnt it got mountains of cream on it a bleeping topical cream
How u leaving a baby like that?
Don't know what's more horrific to look at, Ange's big fat saggy tit or that poor wee wean's face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just went on and looked. OMG that’s disgusting. She needs a sponsorship with sudocream.

Reactions: 4
I just went on and looked. OMG that’s disgusting. She needs a sponsorship with sudocream.
She's constantly snottery and dribbling and still uses a dummy so it's just getting worse and worse. She's 2 and a half now. Santa should have taken the dummy away and she should be seeing a doctor about some cortisone to clear that all up. Absolutely no excuse for that kid's face to be in a state like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's constantly snottery and dribbling and still uses a dummy so it's just getting worse and worse. She's 2 and a half now. Santa should have taken the dummy away and she should be seeing a doctor about some cortisone to clear that all up. Absolutely no excuse for that kid's face to be in a state like that.
Absolutely no excuse for her wee face to look this sore, even some hydrocortisone cream on when she’s sleeping if she does have a sensory issue would sort it out. This coupled with the video she last posted, grubby feet, pen all over the inside of her thigh and a puffy full nappy. Her kids always look filthy. What’s with these woman and their aversion to bathing themselves or their children, poor kids getting dragged up

• Heart
Absolutely no excuse for her wee face to look this sore, even some hydrocortisone cream on when she’s sleeping if she does have a sensory issue would sort it out. This coupled with the video she last posted, grubby feet, pen all over the inside of her thigh and a puffy full nappy. Her kids always look filthy. What’s with these woman and their aversion to bathing themselves or their children, poor kids getting dragged up
I’m the first to say kids don’t always have to look super clean and tidy to be well cared for, I’m a working mum and it’s hard, I hate judging other mums, but those girls of hers constantly look a mess. Even when they’ve been going somewhere nice they look badly dressed. Ange has got the sparkly outfit on, make up all done and the girls look unwashed, hair unbrushed and an ugly cheap looking dress flung over them. I don’t get it. I don’t doubt she loves her kids any less than any other mum, so why do they constantly appear so poorly looked after? And why would you post your child on social media like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.