thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't be for real. I'm convinced she's posting these kind of comments just to see how quickly she can get through a thread on here...

1) Who actually thinks the schools being off FOR A SCHEDULED HOLIDAY couldn't have come at a better time for them?! Especially someone who doesn't ever actuslly do anything worthwhile. Unless of course you count that 2 hour round trip for beanbags she's not mentioned since...
2) Feels guilty. Feels guilty my bleeping arse. It would kill her to feel any sort of guilt when it comes to her kids missing out. Could have easily dragged herself to the panto, or does she mean she would have liked more free/gifted days out?
3) Not once since they moved has she shown herself out if bed in the evening getting organised for the next morning 😂. She's a "mum account" how hard would it be to do a little 5 minute morning hack video, showing how she gets each kids school clothes laid out for the next morning with their bags and snacks and drinks and money they might need and out them in individual boxes to encourage them to get themselves ready in the morning with less of her chaotic shouting and swearing. But then again she expects then all to help each other, so that would probably be Kaidens job to sort things out.
4) She's never got the energy to do anything but seems to power through for cake/nails/food/nights out

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sorry Tricias I’m late to the party but Have not been on this thread for ages because the drivel she spouts is triggering for me ….. one of my work friends stumbled on her page the other day and was talking about her and got on to the topic of her banging on about how sad she is that her babies will grow up ……. Most people with children don’t have the luxury of time to dwell on how ‘sad’ they are that their baby is growing. She has some serious issues. How can a woman say she would have a 5th child when she openly struggles with the 3 she has???????

100% this baby is a wee boy and she’ll be pregnant again within a year. I’d put my salary on it.
and why is she obsessed with ordering the ‘pinks or blues’ for the baby as if the colour of its clothes and accessories matters not many people actually dress girls in all pink anymore or boys in all blue

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
You know I really think she looks like a younger version of Elaine C Smith. Cannot stop seeing that. Sorry Elaine😕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
and why is she obsessed with ordering the ‘pinks or blues’ for the baby as if the colour of its clothes and accessories matters not many people actually dress girls in all pink anymore or boys in all blue
[/QUOTE]

Because she has this completely outdated view that girls should only wear pink, like dancing and only play with dollies. She's an hole.

Because she has this completely outdated view that girls should only wear pink, like dancing and only play with dollies. She's an hole.
[/QUOTE]
I'll not be able to cope if it's a wee girl. The hideously tacky frilly socks and horrid wee puffy dresses with the MASSIVE headbands with bow. Cringing just thinking about it.

• Haha
I'll not be able to cope if it's a wee girl. The hideously tacky frilly socks and horrid wee puffy dresses with the MASSIVE headbands with bow. Cringing just thinking about it.
[/QUOTE]
Hate those puffy dresses, can you imagine the posts if it's a girl? Callie and the baby matching outfits 🤯 obviously Kaiden will need to keep on top of the washing and ironing when he has a family of 6 to care for.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her post about the midwife and not seeing them because of confusion. Surley as a mum of 3, 4th on the way, she should know to be chasing up etc?? But that contradicts her sayinng about the midwife giving her medicine 🙈

and as for her being upset about new midwifes new hospital to birth, well, now she knows how the kids feel changing and uprooting them.

Reactions: 11
Wasn't it just yesterday she was praising the body shop cream saying she'd had no break outs since she started using it? 🤔 Now today we have to suffer a close up of all her "dry red skin" ....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just know the new midwife will be seeing red flags already.

Not being proactive in following up with antenatal care, registering with a new GP etc are the warning signs of non engagement. Add that to her sitting in tears at her appointment and they will know she’s one for the watching post-birth.

Reactions: 12
I just know the new midwife will be seeing red flags already.

Not being proactive in following up with antenatal care, registering with a new GP etc are the warning signs of non engagement. Add that to her sitting in tears at her appointment and they will know she’s one for the watching post-birth.
Sometimes I think it must be wonderful to be in her little deluded world oblivious to real life, living life out like it’s a hallmark movie. The fact she has mental health issues in the first place I would hope would mean she will be kept a close eye on. The obsessional sadness about a baby growing up who has not even arrived into the world is enough to have triggered some questions ……… PN anxiety can quickly develop into PND.

Wasn't it just yesterday she was praising the body shop cream saying she'd had no break outs since she started using it? 🤔 Now today we have to suffer a close up of all her "dry red skin" ....

She’s so inconsistent. She was banging on about some Vieve product a couple of weeks ago saying it was the reason for the glow everyone (no one) had been commenting on throughout her pregnancy, then when she was talking about that Aldi serum the other day she said that was the reason for the glow. She talks utter shite and can’t even remember what lies she tells

I didn’t follow her when her first few threads were started on here and had a wee scroll through them this afternoon. Can’t believe nothing has changed in 2 years!! Talk of the kids being left to fend for themselves, the dog never being walked, her wearing the same stained clothes days at a time! Her speaking about wanting a 4th but not being able to deal with the other 3, except now the 4th will soon be a reality 🙈

This loonball has bloody Munchausens. Which pregnant mother of 3 wishes for an IV drip?! She's too bleeping much complaining that she has went somewhere for the day and come home with all three of her own kids. That's usually a basic bleeping goal, leave with three and come back with all three but not the most social able mama of all time!

Reactions: 16
Also the want for an iron iv is just sheer lazy.
Im on iron, and have hg and the midwife helped with a bit of food planning to help me get the best nutrients in me. She doesn’t eat healthily, doesn’t sleep (apparently) so no wonder she feels like a tatty

• Haha
She's anxious abouy changing midwife care but she's not anxious about letting her 9 year old out in the dark on his own in a new area to walk the dog?! It's not as if you consistently only ever see one midwife who knows every in and out of your pregnancy from the booking appointment through to delivery, or at least that wasn't my experience anyway.
The lack of sleep is probably a combination between the lack of routine, screen time, diet and her subconscious knowing she's going to be absolutely fucked when the poor baby arrives. You can tell she's terrified but trying to play it off as reflux and pelic girdle pain and low iron and anything else she's googled.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.