Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Well that was horrifying. Those poor kids.

She’s posted for sympathy and validation, and has the self awareness of a plank of wood, so is telling herself it’s so SHE CAN HELP EVERYONE ELSE?

What? I mean WHAT?

So…. she thinks that behaviour is normal? And she’s brave and bold to stand up for all the sweary aggressive shambolic maws? Is she trying to normalise it? Ease her own guilt? Presumably her inbox is flooded with arselickers using a confession of verbal abuse as an opportunity to tell her how amazing she is for being honest.

I really really hope she has a friend or family member sit down and seriously talk to her.

She needs to see a doctor, and she needs some help with her mental health and some basic parenting classes. Focus on the kids not yourself, get a sensible routine going. up before them in the morning, get set up the night before. Less time on yourself and more on your family. Give the kids firm familiar boundaries and reassuring patterns. They have none of that. Expecting good behaviour when it suits her will not work when she uses their usual cheek and bad behaviour for content when it suits her. It’s confusing and chaotic for them.

She managed less than a fortnight without gran to do the tricky bits.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Clementine

VIP Member
She’s probably not even aware of Strep A and all its infections doing the rounds. She’s that bloody clueless.

Why the need to have 2 ps5s in the house?! Because that’s what’s needed, more time apart and looking at screens, isolated from their parents.

#justiceforjacksonandhiscarolconcert

Was it Jackson’s birthday last year where she was away for a hen weekend or something similiar? No wonder the wee dude is sensitive - I hate the way she describes him like that like it’s problematic.

• Sad

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
It has to be said, for someone who claims to run a home/kids/lifestyle account, she's really falling short. Any influencer worth their salt would have been bursting with content recently; pregnancy, new home, new school, Christmas etc etc but she is just SO bloody lazy! She wants the insta hun life but is absolutely not prepared to put the effort in. Who on earth is following her sincerely?

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Know what I always think, if this is the life that she's portraying, on Instagram anyway, big overpriced house, constant spending etc (I do believe they'll be in debt up to their eyes) just imagine what they could have got if she actually got her finger out and got herself a job. Could have got this house and taken a massive weight off of Kyles shoulders.
She's living like some sort of gold digger. They two of them never seem to communicate and he's working all hours for the kids, the house and what does she spend her days doing, nail and lash apps, coffees, drive thru food, she can't even remember when her kids start school or have a show.

I'm actually in disbelief that they've paid this for that house, plonked on the end of a street which in about 2 years time will be the start of a new street! But it's got a great view of arran from a tiny side window for the time being, so its ok 🫣. Should have spent their money on extending their old house with the great neighbours she was always talking about and no need to move schools. It would even have given her content to document it (about 6 months later though...)

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
School run, no nap, a tap to tidy, hosting a pal, cooking dinner, entertaining ddugs kids for once, included the boys in a post..

Is she fucking ok?? She’ll need to sleep for a week.

• Haha

Amanda90

He'll be the one hosting too. Run off his feet no doubt. At least he gets a tea break 😂. That's how he's prone to a wee cuppa, only chance he gets to sit down
He’ll be smoking soon so he is entitled to a little 10 minute fag break

• Haha
She was frustrated because the kids weren’t helping each other get ready? Those kids are practically raising themselves by the sounds of it. Has she forgotten she moved them to a new area and school? Bad behaviour is a sign that your kid is crying out for attention. The poor kid is probably just feeling lonely and unsettled.

weeisa123

Oh my gooness that maternity shoot 😂😂😂😂😂😂 fucking morto for her, if she actually was a big gammon she’d fucking eat herself. There’s no way she doesn’t know what she’s having with that pink dress!

• Haha

poppyred05

Honestly can’t stand her. Doesn’t look after the kids she’s got never mind crying about not being able to have another! She’s wired to the moon!!! Look after the two boys you already have! She seriously neglects those boys. Don’t need to mention wee crankie but she’ll join the boys club once the babies here. Infuriates me, she’s must be taking the piss

catlady29

Chatty Member
Did you really expect classy from oor social services mama...
U have got to be fkn joking with that bath pic 🤣🤣 honestly it just to me sums up everything that is wrong with influencer culture...this girl actually sat naked in a bath, with a notebook and pen and some strange little "perfectly curated" setup on the bath rack...got someone to take a pic and posted it online....what.the.fuck. Absolutely ridiculous OMG

• Haha

lightonalways

Cancelled panto, you'd go and just hope you managed it to be there and see their faces. Also if she's unable to do that she could sit and wrap atleast while they're all away but she won't. It's so bizarre she wants a fourth child when she does nothing motherly for the first three.

Reactions: 16

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
She needs help. She isn’t upset at the thought of her daughter not having a sister she’s upset for herself because she wants a girl and is projecting it onto her daughter. She isn’t even THAT close with her own sisters. I am lost as to what it is she would ‘love for Callie’????? A sibling bond????? She has 2 brothers so has a sibling bond with them but is now at an age where she struggles to join in with play because her mother has pushed old fashion ‘girl’ stereotypes onto her. Said it before and will say it again if this woman lived in a different, less privileged postcode she would be firmly on the radar of SS.

• Heart

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Back to full time parenting tomorrow 🤷🏻‍♀️ she's never been a full time anything other than being a moaning faced, entitled bint!!

I think she's definitely trolling us with that smug face.

• Haha

123goss

I hope you are reading this Aimee, you really are a fat lazy slob! I’m actually surprised Kyle is still with you. So he works full time (to keep you) and then is a full time single parent on his days off? You’re a disgrace of a mother and don’t deserve kids! I know plenty people DESPERATE to be parents that would take your kids! Either stay off social media or give your followers something interesting to actually watch. We just all have a good laugh at the car crash your life really is! Can’t wait for the next instalment when this poor baby comes along 😂😂 Good luck getting out the door in the morning because you don’t stand a chance and we’ll all be watching 👀

• Heart

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Callie everything thought out, boys, just get them a ps5 (still expensive ) and get kyles hand me downs 🤔
The house is going to have TWO ps5s in it and this cow accepts gifted baby items and days out!! 🤬🤬

Kyle was clearly paid today and that's why the ps5 got ordered last night soon as the money hit the bank n shaimme is out on a spending spree spending £25 on a fucking basket for nappies and shovelling burger king down her throat at half 11 but can't even remember her wee boys Carol concert!!

Don't get me started on Kyle having a chat with the 'kiddies' last night, I bet the minute he's walked in the door she's been in her bed crying about how horrific the boys are to her (would never be Callie) and how she's so drained/exhausted with their behavior n sent him to parent them while she lies on insta feeling sorry for herself doing absolutely hee haw n waiting on him making dinner n no doubt bed time etc as she needs a "break" 🙄🙄 the girl is absolutely shameless!! And her mother is clearly key enabler,not gonna lie my mum would be shouting down the phone how the fuck could you miss the weans Carol concert, it's literally his 2nd week in a full school of strangers!! But once again it's all about Aimee and how she feels and now she's got her dopamine rush of shopping and spending money Jackson's missed Carol concert is long forgotten about!! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

SoVeryKindlyGifted

Chatty Member
New baby bingo anybody?

Introducing baby in rainbow babygrow
Callie holding baby
Kyle carrying carseat out of maternity
Paper pants
Leaking boobs
My heart / so blessed
Callie with dolls / such an amazing big sis
Overwhelm, so tired
Takeaway giving me life
Tongue tie
Reflux
Milk supply
Which bottles should I buy guys #givemefreestuff
Hello Fresh so easy for Kyle Kaden busy new mums to cook
First pram walk (to end of driveway)
Oh my god you guys I NEED a bigger car
Mum coming to stay / mum commuting down the M77 daily
Morning school run woes
School pickup woes
Wee glow up making me feel sooooo much better you guys
Rainbow/new baby balloon from Shite Cart Lane
We are in a baby bubble
Baby massage classes...#gifted
Ridiculous pink oversized headband/bow on baby's heed

• Haha
  • Heart

catlady29

Chatty Member
I am SO GLAD I was born in the 80s....there's probably 0 chance any of us would ever see our mums naked pics if we googled her name....but this generation...par for the course to see ur maw wi all her bits hanging out online....god.

• Haha