Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Realised today I’m actually grateful to this dimwit for something and that’s everytime i read her stories I give my kids an extra hug and thank god they weren’t given to a mum like her to look after them. poor Jackson would have been looking for her the full concert with his heart breaking. It’s our wee ones concert this week and we have been listening to the songs for weeks now, you only forget things like that if you just can’t be arsed

• Heart
Reactions: 16

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Her not going to panto has awoken such a rage in me 😂. Those poor poor kids. When they're adults and look back on their childhood what fond memories are they going to have... mum giving them black bean bags they probably didn't ask for, for Christmas. No, not at all. But they could have had the memory of going to the panto as a family and the excitement of the day out. But instead they've probably listened to their mum moan and complain and make excuses as to why she isn't going. And the thought that they might feel guilty for still going and having fun is so sad, not saying that's the case but that's how some children would feel.
Her family must be absolutely mortified. I know I would be if she was my sister.

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
She defo went home and cried because it was a real hen doo and not a baby shower for her didn't she 🤣🤣 and apple tango?? Really.... the worst drink in the whole world for someone with such bad heartburn like hers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I think today will be a day in bed depressed because last night was actually about someone else, no wonder she was home in jammys so early, it was a waste of putting on her greasy make up! 😵💫

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Imagine being in bed after 1pm the day before school returns when you have 3 kids. Lazy lazy fat stupid cunt so she is. Surely no one following her isn't fucked off with this lassie's antics?

• Haha

TheTacoLifeChoseMe

If you were going to spend money on professional photography then do it for a family shoot. That's something that involves the whole family unit and nice to keep for everyone, something the children can appreciate when they are older and grown up. A maternity shoot is entirely self indulgent and only about the mother. Who's going to want a photo of their maw's bare bump and jugs in years to come?!

It never ceases to amaze me how she manages to conveniently feel energised and motivated when it involves a beauty appointment (especially since that must be a trek from the new house?!)
Yet anything else becomes an ordeal/never materialises

• Haha
Callie’s definitely picked every pick of that from shaimee, but my point is Why the fuck is she telling a what 9, 6 and 4 year old shes miserable? What sort of life is that for them, even if they are misbehaving why would you tell them your miserable! Honestly what a toxic mother. Its not funny how she can film that and post that is beyond me. Bless wee Jackson playing with his wee animals seems such a wee sweetheart
It's unreal isn't it, just like last Christmas she told them all the baby died... when she hadn't even told them she was pregnant. Why burden them with such complex emotions?? She needs to get her act together asap. These kids deserve better.

• Sad
  • Wow

a1234567xx

I honestly think her mums the one who phoned to remind her btw

& AD post a definite dig but she has a fucking point

Fandan

the fact that she can’t give her whole attention to her “I’m sorry if I trigger you” (but I’m not really sorry) spiel because she’s too busy fucking about with her face says it all.
It would have taken her 10mins to write out one of her horrible scripts and read it out in 30seconds to at least appear to give a fuck, but she can’t even manage the effort for a made up apology.
All I heard was me, me, me. She’s the laziest, most spoiled cunt out there.

• Heart

Ardnocklife

Wonder what he thinks she brings to the relationship? Like does he enjoy that dynamic? What’s he getting out of it? I’m genuinely perplexed and madly fascinated how women like this exist and there’s men out there enabling these cheeky fuckers.
He’s cheated on her before. Once full blown shagging behind her back, which was revealed in the earlier threads! One more which isn’t as well known but this was after kids! Also could very well be more 🤷‍♀️ He’s rotten tbh. So although he appears to be hard done to, he’s a wee weasel and probably lets Aimee get away with it all because at the end of the day she’s his wife and it’s the least he can do considering he’s been double dipping 🙃

• Wow
  • Sad

lightonalways

I don't think her siblings realise how awful she is yet cos they don't have kids yet. Cant make it to panto but can sit and answer questions from strangers on Instagram two days before Xmas. Really bizarre!

shhh2468

See if she was organised the night before, clothes laid out, bags packed, snacks and lunches sorted. Then got up before them, so its a nice calm morning (well calm as can be with a school run) and in a routine, she wouldn’t have this mess. The kids are tired, overwhelmed with non existent routine for over a year and now about to have another baby thrown their way, for them to be ignored even further.
this is a rod off her own back, and in my opinion, disgusting to put this online

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
See The Honey Monster has managed to get herself up and out for an afternoon tea… amazing that she never forgets to get her hair/nails/lashes done or to stuff her fat face but she manages to forget her kids settling in dat at school and his Christmas concert! She’s a gluttonous pig.