Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
As for him getting the snip the waiting list is sooo long. I’m sure someone told me recently their husband was told 2 years in Glasgow.
If Aimless skips 1 or 2 nail appointments and cuts back on her fast food addiction they'll have the money to go private for it in no time. I might even chip in because I couldn't suffer another pregnancy from her

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Fat Ange and wee shite cart lane will throw her a shower on Sunday. Wait and see.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

noseyitch19

And she’s still moaning this morning because 3 under 10’s haven’t changed their ways in the morning rather than her being more organised! She’s a complete clown.

Reactions: 18

weeisa123

Jesus. Paying over 50 grand above the asking price for a house that has already dropped in value is by far the thickest decision those muppets have ever made, other than having another child 😅 astounded.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Why has the photographer put that “girls are players too” song on the video for a heavily pregnant MARRIED woman? 😂😂😂 honestly I’m dead..tits McGhee holding her nips and smiling seductively..my eyes are burning 🔥 😂😂😂

• Haha
Amount of previous women that have been photographed in the exact same outfits and poses. Not even original or different. Sorry but what has a ice skater sparkly jumpsuit, white veil, random see through curtain etc got to do with pregnancy. I don't understand it, I would be a laughing stock in my family ohhh look here me naked with a white veil on one tit in Wales and other in Spain.
Guilt trip ATM Kyle but I've never had one with other pregnancies, this is my last baby ever no wonder a 'call out job' came up wasted his cash for a tacky shoot and cba dealing with her indecisiveness do I want a kebab? I don't.. maybe I do...no one cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ Callie her shut in a room (not a surprise).

• Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Tricias I am really at a loss as to where the money comes from sometimes. Me and my hubby both earn more than Kyle and have recently had to tighten the purse strings. I have friends with 1 or 2 children and both parents work full time who have had to cut back on things too and most have multiple credit cards to pay for things right now because there is no spare cash

Clementine

VIP Member
I feel Kyle should have the title of Thesocialmama now tbh. He deserves it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
We’ll need to start getting our baby bingo cards ready!

First thing on mine will be a grid post of her in nappy pants a La Stacey Solomon/Chrissy Teigen etc 😴

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Why does she have to make EVERYTHING about her?! Cunt.
The positive test. Thats what it comes down to. She's not actually bothered about the baby, but the attention and gratification a new pregnancy brings. Never seen her say anything positive about this baby just moaning about being pregnant.

• Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
I work in a nursery (and have previously worked in schools). Even transitions from the weekend to Monday can be rough for some kids if their home lives are hectic, shall we say.

How she doesn’t comprehend any of what is happening is ludicrous. She’s taking it personally and being all woe is me. How does she think her kids are feeling when they’ve been sent in to school (a brand new school) in a state of heightened emotion because their MOTHER has been screaming and swearing at them? And she thinks it’s ok to plaster this all over social media? The confidence she has to put that up. I’d be bloody affronted for people to see how bad a parent I was, not use it for content. It’s a shambles. Talking about transitions, today she’s showed she’s fully transitioning into a scheme maw (I live in a scheme so no judgement).

Not one bit of those stories showed any empathy for her kids. I still can’t believe she put that up.

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Honestly she is 100% that person who asks her GP for paracetamol on prescription instead of buying it for 27p a packet out the shop!

• Wow

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Anyone want to go half on the £25 fee to get a copy of the title deeds? 😉
We could get a go fund me started and if there's anything left over get Jackson that ikea toy, a day at Blair drummond and taxi fair so him and Kaiden can get a lift up to her mums for some love and attention.

• Haha
  • Heart

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
McDonald's again!! Where's all her fabulous hello fresh meals or food from her favorite supermarket Aldi I mean Asda I mean Aldi 🤔🤔
Why she not making her extra special Mac n cheese or special spaghetti bolognese or her amazingly special soup recipe that she loves to shop for all the ingredients from Asda I mean Aldi I mean asda! 🙄 Aimee eat a fucking apple and shut up, your fooling NO-ONE with the I'm so low on energy I literally have no iron in my body anymore 🙄 your a lazy bastard plain and simple!

• Haha

TheTacoLifeChoseMe

Forgetting her child's christmas carol concert? Surely a new low for social services mama. The details of my children's christmas shows are ingrained in my brain. And even supposing I did forget, I certainly wouldn't be telling the world on social media! Didn't Kyle know? If he couldn't get time off work then fair enough, but surely even as a father he should still know when it is and make sure she is going! Never forgotten a nail appointment has she..... Obviously today's priority was more shopping and more spending money on lunch.

SoVeryKindlyGifted

Chatty Member
Did he ever get the pony ride he was promised after Turkey when Megamind got to go instead!? #justiceforjackson 😡😡😡.....no-one must have #gifted the lazy greasy gammon!

• Sad

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
Well she had no trouble remembering her nail appointment!!!
The Carol concert broke my heart. She made a big thing of Callie's nativity, pictures for Insta and all.
I actually think this is a form of abuse now. She just doesn't care about the boys enough to notice what's going on in their little lives.
Someone in her family surely has to see this. She needs help. Proper help. Her midwife needs to pick up on this. She isn't coping and it's going to get worse.
I was maybe upset about it cause I was at my son's carol concert yesterday. I seen him looking for me so I stood up. He grinned at me and was delighted when I came to say goodbye. Her little boy needed that aswell. But nobody does it for him.

#justiceforjackson

• Sad
  • Heart