thesocialmama.xo #20 oh aimee your life is sham, standing there posing dressed like a joint of ham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Chatterbox2412 for the thread title!

New thread for the new baby.

Summary - aimee continues to be the worse mother to the 3 kids although she’s made a miraculous recovery from the pregnancy in the past few weeks (always makes her 3 week recovery to get nails done too funnily enough).

Continues to spend money like it’s going out of fashion.

Managed to do nothing with the kids during Christmas and NY.

Missed Jackson’s Christmas show.

One free cookie away from diabetes.

Also reposting this baby bingo from @DeloresBawbag for the impending arrival of new baby…

Introducing baby in rainbow babygrow
Callie holding baby
Kyle carrying carseat out of maternity
Paper pants
Leaking boobs
My heart / so blessed
Callie with dolls / such an amazing big sis
Overwhelm, so tired
Takeaway giving me life
Tongue tie
Reflux
Milk supply
Which bottles should I buy guys #givemefreestuff
Hello Fresh so easy for Kyle Kaden busy new mums to cook
First pram walk (to end of driveway)
Oh my god you guys I NEED a bigger car
Mum coming to stay / mum commuting down the M77 daily
Morning school run woes
School pickup woes
Wee glow up making me feel sooooo much better you guys

Anyone care to add another summary ?

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/thesoci...s-too-much-hassle.35804/page-54#post-13577190

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s got the basket the changing mat and the wee storage basket? Over £300 for a gift

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So for her sisters 21st she’s organising some bullshit sip and see party for herself ???

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t know if I saw her stories at the weekend, but did Callie go to dancing or has that been patched already? Anyone know when Scabby Abbie is moving to Disney?

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if I saw her stories at the weekend, but did Callie go to dancing or has that been patched already? Anyone know when Scabby Abbie is moving to Disney?
Yeah she was at dancing at the weekend and the boys were in the car in their jammies.

I'm sure the move to Paris is some time this month... anyone else think she is nowhere near as good looking as she thinks she is? Those stories at the eyebrow place she looked rough as toast

Reactions: 12
Was this not the baby shop / moses basket she was tagging ages ago at the start of her pregnancy clearly hoping it would be #gifted? I remember her going on and on about how amazing they were and she would definitely be placing an order - the usual patter she spouts when she tries to get a small company to bite and gift her. So obvious.

Reactions: 14
And now she wants a sip and see, (i mean a give me gifts because im a gready see u next Tuesday and want all the attention)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Considering she need to empty the bag room and it’s “all her clothes she wants to put on vinted”. bleeping donate then you greedy woman!

Reactions: 11
Imagine organising a sip and see for yourself. Take the hint - no one gives a duck that is why no one organised a baby shower for your 4th baby. Imagine being her pal - you’d be mortified for her.
And to make it worse she could have organised that for any day - but she specifically chooses the weekend of her sisters 21st birthday. A weekend that is usually all about celebrating that persons birthday with family and friends - Aimee has to make sure she gets some attention too.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Am I rite in saying a Sip & See party is just, folk coming to see the baby and likely ending up pissed? I can't think of anything worse. I deliberately spaced out our visitors over weeks. More than one in the house was enough.
I realise she feels the need to do this cause no one likes her enough to organise her a baby shower. But to do it on her sisters 21st is just crappy. They should be going out celebrating that as a family. Not big Aimee's 4th baby!!
Also, I like the moses, but £300 odd for the set 😯 Big Ange rolling in it now is she 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Weren't going to bother with a baby shower (no one cares enough about her and 4th baby to organise one). Now it's her sisters 21st and she wants to do a sip n see, you know of anyone talks about her sisters 21st skanky maw will make it about her.
I'd be raging if my sister all sudden decided to have baby shower sip n see on my 21st when she wasn't even planning one to begin with literally can't let anyone out shine her or the hairy Mary for a day.

Reactions: 14
Am I rite in saying a Sip & See party is just, folk coming to see the baby and likely ending up pissed? I can't think of anything worse. I deliberately spaced out our visitors over weeks. More than one in the house was enough.
I realise she feels the need to do this cause no one likes her enough to organise her a baby shower. But to do it on her sisters 21st is just crappy. They should be going out celebrating that as a family. Not big Aimee's 4th baby!!
Also, I like the moses, but £300 odd for the set 😯 Big Ange rolling in it now is she 🤔
ddog paid out more for the basket the baby will be in for 4 weeks than amiee paid for her whole nursery set she's getting. It's a nice Moses basket but not worth the money, will just become another bag for life, piled high with clutter.

She should have been on it since moving in and doing trips to recycling centre and charity shops not spending money on 3 shades of the same blanket. Now shes wanting a load of gifts from friends and family at her head wetting.... bleeping sip and see I'm embarrassed for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
£200 for that! I’m in the wrong job. I could crochet one of them with my eyes closed.
Might start a side hustle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she was at dancing at the weekend and the boys were in the car in their jammies.

I'm sure the move to Paris is some time this month... anyone else think she is nowhere near as good looking as she thinks she is? Those stories at the eyebrow place she looked rough as toast
Scabbie would eat herself if she could, but she does look rough. I seen her a few months ago and she looked dead behind the eyes. A friend who works at the hydro seen her with her 2 boys, and she left the oldest sitting in his seat by himself to go and get popcorn with her youngest. He was totally unsupervised when she walked past so she hung around nearby to keep an eye on him and sure enough Scabbie wandered back a bit later after getting snacks. Seems she's all up for sharing that she's this great mother on instagram but it's a bit different in real life. He's 4 years old, who would leave their 4 year old alone in a busy arena like that, I know I wouldn't be comfortable doing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Also imagine the sister or anyone dared to organise a “sip and see” on the weekend of Aimee’s big 30th a few years back. She resented Jackson on her 29th and did crying stories because he dared to have an asthma attack and need to be hospitalised

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also imagine the sister or anyone dared to organise a “sip and see” on the weekend of Aimee’s big 30th a few years back. She resented Jackson on her 29th and did crying stories because he dared to have an asthma attack and need to be hospitalised
She needs sectioned! She is a witch and guaranteed her family all just pander to her as it’s easy for them

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.