TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won't stop filming, they never do even on holiday, I can't believe showing the baby on tictok before the girls met him

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad they were made to turn that live stream off. We would’ve done the same at my trust too, not just because of staff being in the video, emergencies etc, it’s bloody degrading for mum! I’ve had people on FaceTime before and that’s bad enough 😩😩

Reactions: 5
It's ashame that poor baby is going to have a camera shoved in his face all the time now for likes and views

Reactions: 3
I don’t really watch them but their boy is so cute and they’re home already

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if I’d be wanting a house full of people/people coming and going with covid still about and a brand new tiny baby… maybe that’s me being over the top but I’d just be so worried!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if I’d be wanting a house full of people/people coming and going with covid still about and a brand new tiny baby… maybe that’s me being over the top but I’d just be so worried!
I did think that when they were sat in the cafe aswell

Ive not seen it. I cannot believe the amount of people they’ve had in that house with the new baby. But then covid doesn’t exist in their world does it
I'm also surprised at the amount of people around the baby , I definitely wouldn't be letting people hold my newborn , would be to paranoid, he's only days old.

Anyone see the way she’s feeding that baby?!

I have them blocked so I see what other people post, but i saw yesterday a young girl holding a baby the double of Nick. she is annyoing and I do not even follow them.
Also unless I am mistaken I think I saw Nick Chuck a little girl in the air in a pool, might not be them but its the type of thing he would do.

So someone used hair removal on his hair and now he’s out for revenge. Grow up. He must’ve known, the way he says they crossed the line and their gonna get it. Can’t bare him!

Reactions: 4
So Lawrence is asking what prank he can pull on Nick I do not get any of these people when my babies were just days old I was still settling baby into a routine and trying to nap in between breast feeding very little else went on for weeks.
Are they not all a bit old for Pranks and bad behaviour around children or a new Mum surely she wants peace and quiet at this time.

a newborn baby and they’ve got a ridiculous amount of people coming to and from there house. they’ve got no common sense especially as covid is still around. all of these tiktok “famous” people have no regard for any of the rules and haven’t done at all.
it’s so immature , big grown people prancing eachother when there’s a newborn baby around who is less then a week old
can’t stand them

Reactions: 7
Well I have just seen a huge pool in Nicks Garden, That was not there last time I saw them it was a plastic pool full of slime,well Tictok and Merc must certainly pay well., another Video I saw Nick was squeeling like a pig and some girl pretendy pushed him in, it all just seems to be one long act starring Nick. I could not live near them it would drive me crazy.

a newborn baby and they’ve got a ridiculous amount of people coming to and from there house. they’ve got no common sense especially as covid is still around. all of these tiktok “famous” people have no regard for any of the rules and haven’t done at all.
it’s so immature , big grown people prancing eachother when there’s a newborn baby around who is less then a week old
can’t stand them
I really can't believe the amount of people round that newborn baby, he's not even a week old 😢 really hope he doesn't catch covid, he's just brand new.

He's a horrible human being, he just strikes me as loud, abnoxious rude twit.
I 100% agree

Also unless I am mistaken I think I saw Nick Chuck a little girl in the air in a pool, might not be them but its the type of thing he would do.I blocked then all, as I can’t stand the family’s bullying, mocking, obnoxious attitude. I did see several videos of Nick throwing the girls on fully clothed, and him encouraging them to to do acrobatics in the pool is so dangerous. He’s going to hurt one of them with his unsafe throwing. I can not stand him

Last edited:
I saw something like that too, he makes my anxiety go into over drive with his pranks.
You are right though I do feel someone is going to get hurt, I hope he does not chuck the newborn in the pool for laughs.

Anyone seen the hair removal video on Facebook? How aggressive is he? The way he goes straight for jack. Who wasn’t even in on the prank. Very uncomfortable watching that.

Anyone seen the hair removal video on Facebook? How aggressive is he? The way he goes straight for jack. Who wasn’t even in on the prank. Very uncomfortable watching that.
Yes I found way he went for jack very concerning! Why is always the people who give out can't take it when someone gives it back to them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.