TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the second that baby was born it’s been all over social media … he doesn’t even stay home and help Jess, everyone’s sYinf how she’s up and doesn’t even look like she just had a baby I don’t think she’s had much choice but to just get on with it with no support from him.

Reactions: 4
I just seen someone making yellow plastic keyrings that will be on sale soon saying the Smithy Family and they will be around £3.99.
I was going to say some comment but I was amazed everyone asking how can they get one.
I am always amazed on Tictok, WHO is going to walk around with a Smithy Keyring??
What is it these people are seeing that I don't see.

Reactions: 5
I just seen someone making yellow plastic keyrings that will be on sale soon saying the Smithy Family and they will be around £3.99.
I was going to say some comment but I was amazed everyone asking how can they get one.
I am always amazed on Tictok, WHO is going to walk around with a Smithy Keyring??
What is it these people are seeing that I don't see.
Haha all the comments on their videos praising them as parents and family, can’t they see what we see? I feel like the royals in comparison. Its like Onslo and Daisy. And do they ever cook? Greasy takeaways every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha all the comments on their videos praising them as parents and family, can’t they see what we see? I feel like the royals in comparison. Its like Onslo and Daisy. And do they ever cook? Greasy takeaways every day.
Honestly the tit they’re posting is getting on my nerves! Also bursting into jack and Amy’s room…that’s just wrong!

Reactions: 4
I just saw a video of them singing Happy Birthday to a family, and Nick made them start over few times, he totally gives me anxiety he is on something or if he is not he needs to be.

Reactions: 2
I just saw a video of them singing Happy Birthday to a family, and Nick made them start over few times, he totally gives me anxiety he is on something or if he is not he needs to be.
It’s all fake isn’t it. He’s not this jolly, full of love guy he portrays, it’s all for Tiktok.

Reactions: 5
Ewww, he let the cafe worker feed him his burger. Ffs, every video I watch I feel more annoyed. How he’s dodged covid is beyond me. He’s hardly the picture of health, overweight and their diet is a heart attack waiting to happen.

He reminds me of Phil Mitchell.

His son from another relationship. How old is he? I thought he had been with Jess a long time.

Reactions: 3
I keep seeing different people putting Vids up about The Smithy Family, and what they have been through lately so my question is what have they been through that is so terrible I have them blocked but no matter what I keep seeing them.
Who are these people who hero worship a famaily so much they need to give them that pep talk.
Quit its boring to those not in the Smithy Zone.

Someone is sending delivery to them late at night and the other night people were throwing things at the window

Reactions: 1
Oh that's not nice, but I guess if you crave attention 24/7 you will not always get the attention you wish for.

Reactions: 7
Oh that's not nice, but I guess if you crave attention 24/7 you will not always get the attention you wish for.
They were advised to ring the police to report it and they didn’t. So it’s continued! And still not reported it. I don’t understand why not!

Reactions: 3
They were advised to ring the police to report it and they didn’t. So it’s continued! And still not reported it. I don’t understand why not!

I had the same thing at one time, its scary the best advise is get security camera's it soon stopped.

All I can think of is, imagine living in the same street as them!
Also Jack holding that baby the way he did last night. My heart was in my throat

Maybe I have no sense of humour but I don’t find his latest prank on Amy funny at all. Terrifying a young girl like that, if that was my daughter/sister whatever I wouldn’t want her near Nick after that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.