TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really has gone too far, poor Jess looks very much in pain and he’s got his ducking phone in his hand. I’m furious for her!
I knew he would be filming the labour, some things should really be left private 🤬 but some people would do anything for likes and views!

Reactions: 2
I knew he would be filming the labour, some things should really be left private 🤬 but some people would do anything for likes and views!
I actually thought he was joking when I saw him say it earlier. This is just appalling

Apparently midwife has told them not to live stream anymore good for them
I just had a look and saw they have been told they are not allowed to live stream the birth, seriously can't believe they Were going too, that's just to far. Well done hospital for putting a stop to it.

i can’t believe they even considered live streaming the birth what the hell is that about

Reactions: 3
Good on the hospital! Why he thought that was ok is beyond me! Also going by the comments, the majority seem like children’s comments! So inappropriate

I’m so glad they’re not allowed to live stream, for god sake who would even want to live stream their child’s birth? It’s supposed to be a private intimate thing between him and Jess! Plus who knows who on earth would watch that? Kids, weirdos etc it’s just not worth it surely. Keep it private.

Reactions: 4
The labour and birth of your new baby should be a special moment between Jess and nick not the whole bloody world. This line of work has gone straight to his head and needs to know what’s acceptable and what’s not. Im sure I read not long ago online someone filmed there birth and she got sooo much money I actually think it was someone from only fans 🤢

I’m so glad the baby was delivered safely and they’re both ok and most importantly that he came into the word offline! Not on some live stream for anybody and everybody to see

• Heart
I’m so glad the baby was delivered safely and they’re both ok and most importantly that he came into the word offline! Not on some live stream for anybody and everybody to see
Ironically He’d probably actually get more engagement from keeping things private because his diehard ‘fans’ will be forever commenting and checking their account! I can’t believe Jess would be ok with being filmed giving birth? What if something had gone wrong? We all hope and pray for a straightforward birth and healthy baby but we all know it doesn’t always go as planned. Live streaming the birth had to be the most idiotic stunt I’ve ever heard of!

The labour and birth of your new baby should be a special moment between Jess and nick not the whole bloody world. This line of work has gone straight to his head and needs to know what’s acceptable and what’s not. Im sure I read not long ago online someone filmed there birth and she got sooo much money I actually think it was someone from only fans 🤢
I’m sure it was Josie Cunningham who was doing this.

Reactions: 1
These idiots live a few miles from me, didn't realise there was a thread on them. The dad is the king of thicko chavvy twats. Not too popular locally from what I've heard due to noise and generally behaving like ignorant arses who think they're something special.

Reactions: 10
These idiots live a few miles from me, didn't realise there was a thread on them. The dad is the king of thicko chavvy twats. Not too popular locally from what I've heard due to noise and generally behaving like ignorant arses who think they're something special.
Yeah I wouldn’t want to live in the same street as them 😅

Reactions: 1
I hope they turn everything off and enjoy the baby and the girls, this is not normal life its a past time for now and again.
I hope he does not do anything crazy aroung this baby, I blocked them ages ago he was worrying me around Poor Jess who looked so tired and the girls. The thought of him doing a mad act holding the baby concerns me greatly, it concerned me with the older children. Im very happy keeping them blocked but people keep posting clips of him and his stupid acts so I see it anyway.

Reactions: 7
I hope they turn everything off and enjoy the baby and the girls, this is not normal life its a past time for now and again.
I hope he does not do anything crazy aroung this baby, I blocked them ages ago he was worrying me around Poor Jess who looked so tired and the girls. The thought of him doing a mad act holding the baby concerns me greatly, it concerned me with the older children. Im very happy keeping them blocked but people keep posting clips of him and his stupid acts so I see it anyway.
He’s got the baby all over tiktok already. Have the family even met him yet? If not then that is very sad indeed

Baby = more views. No way will he switch off! Not while the baby is new and everyone’s talking about it.

Reactions: 5
Why did he say he went home cos of more takeaways being delivered so had to go sort that? He went home cos he cant stay at the hospital due to covid rules!
also how bloody disrespectful of him to say Jess pooed herself I’m sorry but us women know this can happen when giving birth it’s natural but to tell the whole of Tiktok, how rude!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.