TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of it is set up. The way he was filmed before saying he had an itchy head, he'd also smell hair removal cream straight away when he put shampoo on his hand because it stinks and surely he'd notice it didn't lather. That or he's just a bit dumb! The prank with Lawrence was as well, he went and bought a spare pair of clothes before going to Nicks and the way it was filmed made it so obvious.

Reactions: 1
Wtf am I watching. I found this lot on Tiktok recently and it’s like Onslo and Shameless in one.

I’m not sure what the covid rules are exactly right now but he’s having every Tom, Dick and Harry in his house kissing his baby, no fks given despite cases rising. All these Tiktokers mixing in each others houses, they’re like a creepy clique.

Reactions: 9
Wtf am I watching. I found this lot on Tiktok recently and it’s like Onslo and Shameless in one.

I’m not sure what the covid rules are exactly right now but he’s having every Tom, Dick and Harry in his house kissing his baby, no fks given despite cases rising. All these Tiktokers mixing in each others houses, they’re like a creepy clique.
It’s just not right is it? It’s a proper kick in the balls to anyone who has worked throughout this pandemic and has been put at risk purely by doing their jobs! This lot give no shits

Reactions: 6
It’s just not right is it? It’s a proper kick in the balls to anyone who has worked throughout this pandemic and has been put at risk purely by doing their jobs! This lot give no shits
I totally agree!

Lawrence mixing with them, kissing their baby, wtf! They don’t care do they.

Reactions: 3
Lawrence Kissing the baby oh no way, I do not like strangers kissing babies at all.

The video of them in bed with the screaming baby was awful. Feed him, soothe him, don’t sit there and film it just for engagement. I felt sick watching it.

Reactions: 4
Lawrence Kissing the baby oh no way, I do not like strangers kissing babies at all.
They don’t care. Makes me mad. They’re mixing with so many people. He’s overweight so should be being careful himself. Anyone with weight issues is at risk if not fully vaccinated. Idiots! But don’t go putting a newborn at risk.

All they do is eat takeaways.

Who is Jack? Is his gf living there with them?

OmG why are they putting so many layers on that baby in this heat. They’ve no clue!

I didn’t realise how much of a snob I was until I watched this clan 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I saw them sitting with the baby crying and Nick recording while they were in bed, Jess it is no good sitting looking at the baby it's clearly crying for a reason. And as I have mentioned before I have them blocked but people keep on reposting Videos about them.

Reactions: 2
I saw them sitting with the baby crying and Nick recording while they were in bed, Jess it is no good sitting looking at the baby it's clearly crying for a reason. And as I have mentioned before I have them blocked but people keep on reposting Videos about them.
It was very uncomfortable viewing wasn’t it?

How old is Jack?

That poor baby overheating in clothes way too warm for a heatwave, and being passed around constantly. Dumped on a teenagers bed while they sleep. So careless! That poor child.

Since teddy’s been born I don’t think I’ve seen Jess with the baby all that much always with The girlfriend. Even when Jess is feeding him it’s not her cuddling him enjoying him he’s just led across her legs

I saw one today when puts the baby on jacks bed whiles sleeping , jack then goes to turn around, I really thought the baby was going to end up on the floor, it actually frightened me.

I hate seeing them do silly things around the baby. Poor little man is passed around constantly and not even held correctly by them half the time ☹

I never knew there were actually people who spend their whole lives in their local greasy cafe. I thought it was just a thing on Eastenders it coronation street or something 🤣

I never knew there were actually people who spend their whole lives in their local greasy cafe. I thought it was just a thing on Eastenders it coronation street or something 🤣
I genuinely liked this family at first but now it’s all pranks for likes. It’s like a mad house, so loud and boisterous, always thinking of content. Let the baby get settled, give Jess some peace to recover!

Nick seems really aggressive on his videos when they prank him. His nice guy charity videos are all an act.

Does he work?

I think I read somewhere he's a builder but I might have totally made that up haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.