TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should be criticised for that. When I saw it I thought exactly the same - how many other idiots will now try and get down man hole covers?! It’s dangerous and someone could get hurt so why would you put it out there to millions of people! If he wants to be an ‘influencer’ with a large platform he needs to think more
I made a comment that it was a stupid thing to do and was shot down by his ‘fans’! He’s taking no responsibility by saying ‘if your kids are on this app, make sure they know what’s wrong and right!’ Sorry but if he’s earning money from this tit, which he clearly is, then he has a responsibility to make it clear that what he’s doing is dangerous! He’s a bleeping idiot!

Reactions: 5
I made a comment that it was a stupid thing to do and was shot down by his ‘fans’! He’s taking no responsibility by saying ‘if your kids are on this app, make sure they know what’s wrong and right!’ Sorry but if he’s earning money from this tit, which he clearly is, then he has a responsibility to make it clear that what he’s doing is dangerous! He’s a bleeping idiot!
his core demographic are 10 year olds, so why is he promoting such dangerous behaviour? He needs taking down.

Reactions: 3
his core demographic are 10 year olds, so why is he promoting such dangerous behaviour? He needs taking down.
It makes him money! He’s apparently the owner of a building firm but spends his days making ‘content’. He could have made good use of lockdown and sorted that house out ready for the new baby

Reactions: 2
They're becoming more and more unlikable. They can never seem to hold their hands up and just admit when they do stupid things. What is it gonna take for them to realise somethings are just not appropriate to post when you know a large percentage of your following are young and impressionable?

Reactions: 7
They're becoming more and more unlikable. They can never seem to hold their hands up and just admit when they do stupid things. What is it gonna take for them to realise somethings are just not appropriate to post when you know a large percentage of your following are young and impressionable?
Yeah , totally agree with this. I would defo have more respect for them if they owned their mistakes sometimes.

Reactions: 3
So nick has been poorly, Jess had it and has a cough, jack is in bed with it. Have any of them had a covid test? Oh hang on..they’re invincible aren’t they

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did have covid, the mixing they do is ridiculous! Not very smart when Jess is pregnant but can bet they won’t take any tests.

So he’s now on live, filming himself driving, answering questions, talking to people. Does he not see how dangerous this is?? He could cause an accident through lapse of concentration. So so irresponsible and as a so called influencer and father, he should be ashamed.

The girls look very happy, it’s clear that nick and Jess adore each other, but it’s just the stupid things they do for likes! Why can’t they just be their normal selves?

The way their fans and other tiktokkers call them "Mummy Smithy" and "Daddy Smithy" makes me want to puke

• Sick
I don’t understand how they still haven’t got that house finished 🤣 he’s a builder isn’t he?! You’d think with their money from tiktok and a baby on the way they’d get a hurry on!

It irks me the state of the house.
I used to like him because I can’t stand their videos anymore because of Corona had a voice it would be hers.

Reactions: 4
His latest stunt with the fire! They’re slated time and again for being bad influences but their millions of 13 year old followers back them all the way 🙄

Reactions: 1
The best thing I ever done was block people like them and the Manley Family, today they are showing up at a shop like a meet and greet hilarious,
Tictock nobodies think they are celebs and some are even doing shout outs for payments haha.

Has anyone seen a blonde woman who works in a shop and wears lipliner, is she Nicks EX or something because he seems to be all she talks about so today I have blocked her I am sick of hearing it.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen a blonde woman who works in a shop and wears lipliner, is she Nicks EX or something because he seems to be all she talks about so today I have blocked her I am sick of hearing it.
im sure she’s his best friend.

They’re friends I’m sure he said he met her in the shop she works at she’s old enough to be his mum I think 😂

That wouldn't be SareMurat18 by any chance, would it? She's absolutely tragic. She's nothing to do with Nick apart from that she works in his shop and because tiktok seems to be her life, she mentions Nick and the lawrence fella all the time to try and be relevant to their teenybopper fanclub. She's also got a penchant for doing cringy stitch videos where she's trying to do sexy dancing with rough looking fellas young enough to be her son.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.