TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sure she’s his best friend.

Really

That wouldn't be SareMurat18 by any chance, would it? She's absolutely tragic. She's nothing to do with Nick apart from that she works in his shop and because tiktok seems to be her life, she mentions Nick and the lawrence fella all the time to try and be relevant to their teenybopper fanclub. She's also got a penchant for doing cringy stitch videos where she's trying to do sexy dancing with rough looking fellas young enough to be her son.

I have blocked her, she is always banging on about Nick who is also blocked, and lets not mention the lipliner.

Reactions: 1
This family does my head in, loud abnoxious idiot
I saw a video of the wife complaining how someone blocked her in in a car parking space but she was the one right over the lines 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20210519_194908.jpg

Reactions: 4
Can't stand this family, something very off about him , I did follow them at one point but unfollowed them when " I will get Jess pregnant if we get 50,000 on Instagram" , very distasteful!

Reactions: 7
The stunts he pulls really irritate me. So many dangerous or illegal things and then he gets all defensive, or his ‘fans’ do on his behalf. Generally calling people Karen’s when it’s pointed out that a massive portion of his followers are children!

Reactions: 2
How do they have such loyal fans, his little stunts used to worry me so I blocked them.

The constant breaking of lockdown rules as well, not really a good thing when you've got a few million followers and most of them being children, then if other tictokers called them out on it, Daddy Smithy would go live crying and the "smithy fans" then we're trolling said tictokers with vile comments and getting there accounts banned! Very very wrong behaviour.

The constant breaking of lockdown rules as well, not really a good thing when you've got a few million followers and most of them being children, then if other tictokers called them out on it, Daddy Smithy would go live crying and the "smithy fans" then we're trolling said tictokers with vile comments and getting there accounts banned! Very very wrong behaviour.
I watched darth unicorn call him out on his behaviour during the pandemic and they all went after him like a witch hunt ... I personally was glad he was called out ... I mean the bath tub in the snow was so stupid ... I understand they was in there own bubble blah blah but what if someone had got hurt then they would have called for an ambulance when they were totally streched anyway!! I could never understand why he thought it was OK to break so many rules when the rest of us stayed in and followed the rules!! Its totally selfish behaviour

Reactions: 6
I watched darth unicorn call him out on his behaviour during the pandemic and they all went after him like a witch hunt ... I personally was glad he was called out ... I mean the bath tub in the snow was so stupid ... I understand they was in there own bubble blah blah but what if someone had got hurt then they would have called for an ambulance when they were totally streched anyway!! I could never understand why he thought it was OK to break so many rules when the rest of us stayed in and followed the rules!! Its totally selfish behaviour
It was Darth unicorn I was on about he got death threats , people saying they were gonna harm his children and a lot worse , think he even had to contact the police, and the smithy family said nothing, I wouldn't want fans who behave like that! But I suppose the fans finance there lifestyle now so they just gonna ignore it.

It was Darth unicorn I was on about he got death threats , people saying they were gonna harm his children and a lot worse , think he even had to contact the police, and the smithy family said nothing, I wouldn't want fans who behave like that! But I suppose the fans finance there lifestyle now so they just gonna ignore it.
It's disgusting that people behave like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve had to block these, the lack of distancing and following rules, the obviously fake set ups, they seem very unaware of the world around them and how different they behave to the rest of us. Chavvy idiots

Also Jess being pregnant, they have totally disregarded hers and baby’s safety, behaving like covid doesn’t exist, her included!

Reactions: 5
The sad thing is when they did the amazon toys last year for Christmas I thought that was an amazing thing to do but unfortunately with the way they all act its kinda cancelled itself out and that's a shame ... again I was horrified at how they treated darth unicorn and all he did was speak what we was all thinking!!

• Heart
The main thing that annoys me is that they have an excuse for everything, they do stupid things or break certain rules and there’s always an extravagant excuse. I don’t think he’s a bad guy really, they just seem like a normal family but they do stupid things and let themselves down. It’s almost like he just thinks he can get away with anything and everything, especially now he has a big following.

The new gf of jack sure is lapping up the attention she’s loving it.

Reactions: 6
I'd be throwing that phone out his hand there is absolutely no need for him to be filming her having contractions and they are filming live on Facebook Get a bleeping grip and get off your phone

I'd be throwing that phone out his hand there is absolutely no need for him to be filming her having contractions and they are filming live on Facebook Get a bleeping grip and get off your phone
He really has gone too far, poor Jess looks very much in pain and he’s got his ducking phone in his hand. I’m furious for her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.