Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240123_181553_com.instagram.android.jpg

This cannot be from facebook marketplace surely?? My local pages are filled with ikea kallax units and billy bookcases! šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2709333
This cannot be from facebook marketplace surely?? My local pages are filled with ikea kallax units and billy bookcases! šŸ˜‚
I swear she lies where she gets all her expensive stuff. God knows what sheā€™s paid for it then Ā£50 to have it delivered from London. Sheā€™s so flashy , so dull and wastes so much money .

Reactions: 13
I swear she lies where she gets all her expensive stuff. God knows what sheā€™s paid for it then Ā£50 to have it delivered from London. Sheā€™s so flashy , so dull and wastes so much money .
But she wouldnā€™t have known what the chair was called unless it had been mentioned on the listing šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think she tells Russ these things are from Facebook but thay are really new as we all know she has a serious spending habit.

Reactions: 6
Them chairs are over Ā£1000!
Which is why she made sure she had an excuse to tell us the full name of the chair. So that people would look it up and realise how expensive it is.
She seems to be a spendaholic, just look at those two garden cabins. Now just used as very expensive storage space. Meanwhile rather than bringing her office things in the house from out there she spends more money on more things.

Facebook marketplace my arse. Thereā€™s no way she manages to get so much high end designer stuff at a tiny fraction of the RRP. My FB marketplace is full of people selling manky stuff that ā€œneeds a cleanā€.

Reactions: 14
If teachers knew sheā€™s forever screenshotting their messages to share with her 60,000 followers, they would start communicating by phone call only.

Having said that, itā€™s very weird for a teacher to text a parent in the first place.

Reactions: 9
Wtf is that monstrosity of your nans curtains from the 70s is she's wearing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Facebook marketplace my arse. Thereā€™s no way she manages to get so much high end designer stuff at a tiny fraction of the RRP. My FB marketplace is full of people selling manky stuff that ā€œneeds a cleanā€.
She does the same at car boot sales.... remember the 50p patagonia t shirts and the Ā£250 toaster she got for a Ā£1?? Bullshit

• Haha
Itā€™s a load of old toot. If a seller puts the brand in their ad which enables her to search for her designer stuff then the seller knows exactly what they are selling and would price accordingly.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve noticed she has some serious Botox eyebrows going on in her recent make up videos, sheā€™s looking rather vampiric.

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s such a pick me girl. ā€œI wear hardly any makeup. No foundation, and only when I can be arsedā€ ā€¦

yes nothing to do with the terrible Botox thatā€™s sending your brows off to space.

• Haha
Reactions: 5