Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god- filming herself crying. Is there any need 🤦🏼‍♀️
And it’s not even that.. it’s the subtle airing of her dirty laundry and talking about the boys father and his failings online… no one needs to see that and I doubt it’s helpful for either of her sons, as hard as the situation may be!

Reactions: 6
It probably isn’t anywhere near as dramatic as she’s making it out to be. Broken promises might have just been his father not acting as quickly as she would have for the precious angel and doing exactly what he wanted, the very minute he wanted it. Getting a newly qualified driver insurance isn’t easy sometimes and unlike Jess, I think his dad works full time. Not defending crappy parent behaviour, just wondering if it’s as bad as Jess makes out when we only get her side

Reactions: 10
God those tears for the camera!

I’m not excusing H’s behaviour over the years but his Dad does seem to have a neat little family and maybe H in particular felt left out. I don’t doubt Jess fanned the flames too.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but did she film herself sobbing?? I just can’t imagine the thought process of opening the camera app and pressing record lol

Reactions: 5
Don’t buy that sobbing - she revels in spoiling those boys - branded clothes, city breaks etc. she does it to make them notice her.
After suggesting they have little contact with their dad and she’s done the job of raising of them on her own - she’s sobbing because H’s dad ‘let him down’
I wonder if she set the dad up to fail so H might love her a little more when she - inevitably- steps in with her six figure income to save the day and pay for his insurance.

Reactions: 11
So in a moment of upset, she has thought ‘quick lets get my phone and film my screwed up crying face’ then so a dis at her ex. It’s all so self indulgent. Her boys will see it to. I won’t condone poor parenting but thats on both sides and her acting like that isn’t a good example at all. Her ex is extremely wealthy, he is a business owner and his wife’s father likely a billionaire. So I am sure there is more to it then on the day he passed there isn’t magically a car and insurance waiting instantly.

Maybe Hugo’s dad thought the hole didn’t deserve a car and insurance ffs
---
Casper is turning out just like his brothers…!
---
Casper is turning out just like his brothers…!

Reactions: 4
Called it. She’s admitted to being the “mug” (her words) who would have been poised and waiting to press that insure button so the minute he got home so he could go off in his car.
I wonder if the Dad said he was going to sort it and pay for it, or if that was just her expectation as she said they’re now arguing over who pays for it.

Reactions: 2
She is an embarrassment, crying online for everyone to see over what turns out to be a bit of a misunderstanding because his dad wasn’t acting quickly enough. She definitely posted it online knowing it would get back to H’s dad. She has ruined all 3 of those boys and should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 8
She's really dislikeable. The bragging, the weird posts about not being able to cope knowing someone was going to knock the door later on during the day, the family bust ups, the spoiling of the terror teens - it goes on.

It's so contrived. So she must have watched something online to make her cry then got out the phone and practiced how to place it so she could be seen to be distraught yet not have a double chin. The comments include a lot of women who clearly have horrible exes saying things like 'That's terrible from 'Dad'. I say 'Dad' like that as he doesn't really deserve to be called Dad does he?' thinking they've just said something utterly profound. No wonder she thinks she's above them all. Nah Jess, you're just the same as Neveah from the estate who has a tribe of kids all with disappointing Dads. Just because you make 6 figures doesn't make you special.

The arrogance, nastiness & entitlement that radiates from Jess in her stories today are off the scale. Publicly shaming Hugo’s rich daddy who has bought him a car but apparently didnt step up and have it ready for him yesterday when he passed his test. Maybe this is Hugo’s problem - he gets everything handed to him on a plate. Bad behaviour rewarded with shopping for designer outfits etc. Maybe Hugo should stick with his moped until he can afford to pay for his own car insurance? Give him some goals in life. Make him realise that not everything in life is free. Can you imagine him on the actual streets driving? Frightening. Truly frightening.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God she sounds spoiled and entitled. The insurance for that scrote of a son who just passed his test will be sky high and someone’s bought him a car. What on earth has the boy done to deserve that!!?

“I don’t air my dirty laundry on the internet” except we know about her relationship with her mum, all the details about her break with Russ, Hugo’s diagnosis…. I could go on.
---
Hugo is doing 90MPH as I type this, I just know it lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So, apologies if I'm being a bit thick...I don't drove so have no experience of dealing with insurance etc...
But surely you need to have passed before you can organise things like insurance...and given that 'darling H' only sat the test yesterday, why would his dad already have his insurance sorted??
Maybe he was being realistic and waiting to see if was going to pass? Whay would've happened if he had failed?

Just seems like Jess creating tension between her son and his dad so she has content for the gram!

Reactions: 8
She is an embarrassment, crying online for everyone to see over what turns out to be a bit of a misunderstanding because his dad wasn’t acting quickly enough. She definitely posted it online knowing it would get back to H’s dad. She has ruined all 3 of those boys and should be ashamed of herself.
Sounds like a replay of when she threw a tantrum because H wasn’t given a place on his chosen college course, tagged them in her whining stories and they magically pulled some strings for her.

So essentially she lost her tit, cried and filmed it because his dad didn’t do what she would, which is the minute he passes his test have the car there and insured ready for him to drive off. Is she for real?!!! He has a job and a family too and what if he failed should he block his diary out just in case. Also this sounds like she has set her children up for being upset with these expectations. If she is saying their dad is absent and what happened is true then why not manage expectations instead of this drama and filming ugly crying for the gram. Oh but she doesn’t air dirty laundry…..the irony!!!

Reactions: 10