Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has such a lovely figure too but wears such baggy shapeless stuff.

Reactions: 3
I’d have gone absolutely crazy if that had been me! Demanded a refund and found a hotel. One night is mad. She could have stayed in a smaller, more basic Airbnb for two or three nights for that.
---

They call it a guest house though and you can book different suites and they are referred to as ‘units’.
It also says “shared kitchen”
I’d have gone absolutely crazy if that had been me! Demanded a refund and found a hotel. One night is mad. She could have stayed in a smaller, more basic Airbnb for two or three nights for that.
---

They call it a guest house though and you can book different suites and they are referred to as ‘units’.

it also says “shared kitchen” and “CCTV in common areas” 😂

she must have seen all the beige and got over excited

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It also says “shared kitchen”

it also says “shared kitchen” and “CCTV in common areas” 😂

she must have seen all the beige and got over excited
I bet she thought she’d bagged some super luxe, hotel suite style accommodation. You know, nothing is too fancy for her precious angels. Bet she was horrified to find the shared areas!

Reactions: 4
To be fair to her it’s not at all clear it’s shared BUT she’s still crazy to go for only 1 night!!

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but the woman’s so dull. She deserved to have a tit time in Rome. The spoilt brats aren’t going to learn culture from one night. Non of them want to be together for any length of time. Little druggy H will get withdrawal leaving the country for any length of time.

Reactions: 6
Th cabins!!!! Remember the cabins????? Wtf is in them now???
One is her “office”, although I’m willing to bet they’re both just very expensive sheds.
Think she’s after a freebie with the Turkish resort that’s out of their budget now the boys are adults … she earns six figures, R earns too. It can’t be that expensive.

I actually feel sorry for her, in that latest reel she’s trying to much around with the boys and they both deliberately swerve her and she carries on with her inane grinning to keep up appearances. It must hurt.

Reactions: 5
I actually feel sorry for her, in that latest reel she’s trying to much around with the boys and they both deliberately swerve her and she carries on with her inane grinning to keep up appearances. It must hurt.
Maybe they’re wondering why they’re dicking around like that and not being slightly more reverential in what looks like St Peter’s Square of all places.

Reactions: 1
Love is..... really Jess?

My family had our Sunday roast earlier, all of us together around the table, talking about the week ahead, back to work and school etc. Not glued to the TV. But if you're besotted with your boys because they'll eat a meal they've unlikely even laid the table for - good for you. Aim high.

Reactions: 7
What a weird post ‘love is’ your family ignoring each other to watch football in tv. I notice Casper has nuggets and chips instead of a roast like everyone else!

What a weird post ‘love is’ your family ignoring each other to watch football in tv. I notice Casper has nuggets and chips instead of a roast like everyone else!
Didn’t she once hint at him having “sensory issues” around food?

Reactions: 2