Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it was genuine or if she was making excuses for making him separate food because he’s her special angel.

Reactions: 4
He could very easily be neurodivergent. She quite clearly is. But she won’t admit it or seek help until it’s too late, just like with darling H.

Reactions: 3
I know this exactly why she's posted it...but I went a nosy at the clock website she posted...
The cheapest is £445!!!! For a clock!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The “Head of Construction” at the college called Mummy to tell her how well her precious angel was doing? As if.
---
I was wondering if it was all going tits up at college as she hasn’t mentioned it for ages, but realised if it was, she’d have been bleating in about how unfair they are and how they don’t understand H. Glad he’s doing well, but not sure it’s “call home from the head of construction” good.

Is this Head of Construction going to be just like “Sir” from school who would regularly call and email to sing H’s praises?

Is this Head of Construction going to be just like “Sir” from school who would regularly call and email to sing H’s praises?
Reckon someone has begged Head of Construction for H to keep his place on the course for some reason and it’s working out for him. If so, good luck to him and I hope it lasts.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but the "the beautiful suprise in his voice was magic" line from her made me gag a bit!! She tries so hard to make everything whimsical ans saccharine sweet but it just makes her sound delusional most of the time!

Also calling bull💩 on anyone from the college phoning to praise up H!!

First time she's mentioning these friends isn't she?! I wonder if she is doing all this- half sisters, friends etc as a f you I don't need you to her mum 😢