Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just gets the elevenses done with the Botox, not her whole forehead - which gives ‘joker brow’. I am the same age, get Botox and I get the entire thing done which looks really good.

You can really see it in makeup video so she must have just been for a top up!

I can’t believe she’s been sent all that beyond nine stuff, clearly her constant tagging of them when she wears her tracksuit worked….
I used to really like the brand but they just send every annoying influencer going stuff for free it’s put me right off

Reactions: 3
She just gets the elevenses done with the Botox, not her whole forehead - which gives ‘joker brow’. I am the same age, get Botox and I get the entire thing done which looks really good.

You can really see it in makeup video so she must have just been for a top up!
Interesting! I couldn’t work out why her brows were going off into space (thanks @sadoldtroll for that 😂) and yet her forehead was still so lined. That makes sense.

Reactions: 1
I reeeaaaally try not to judge peoples parenting but I think Caspar is too young for an ice bath. His little shivers 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Jesus, the people on the comments on the breakfast video have very very low standards! She’s made two slices of toast, scrambled and fried some eggs and they are praising her like she’s a Michelin star chef 🤯

Why is she making such a big deal out of her smear test? One post to remind people not to miss them is a good idea but it’s been 4 already. We get it - you went for your smear

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why is she making such a big deal out of her smear test? One post to remind people to miss them is a good idea but it’s been 4 already. We get it - you went for your smear
And how many times did she have to use the word fanny! I’m 46 and started having smears at 18 . I’ve never once had to be reminded to go for one. Im
Sure it’s a big trend now with influencers . Surely grown women can be responsible enough for their own health nowadays. ( waits for loads of hate 🙈)

And how many times did she have to use the word fanny! I’m 46 and started having smears at 18 . I’ve never once had to be reminded to go for one. Im
Sure it’s a big trend now with influencers . Surely grown women can be responsible enough for their own health nowadays. ( waits for loads of hate 🙈)
Can't believe 8 year old Cas is saying fanny either 🤢

IMG_6597.png

---
The fitting of those units is poor! Look at the gap on the end bit on the right. Gets larger as it goes up. Must annoy her from that angle. All that money and it’s not even level.

• Wow