Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The disrespect towards the Stockport club for the hotel they were in was awful, then in her next breath “ we love Stockport “. She’s a snooty cow
I noticed that too. She must have been raging that she wasn’t put up in a bougie little boutique hotel… that’s assuming that Stockport has any.

She must be gutted that Bruno is moving so far away, not least because Stockport is too Northern and industrial for her.

Reactions: 5
Begrudgingly I absolutely bloody love her new coveralls with the red details. I just have absolutely zero idea where the duck I’d wear it. I also think I’m too short and dumpy. How tall is Jess?

Reactions: 1
I completely agree that family estrangement is necessary sometimes but she’s gone from posting about how wonderful her Mum is and how close they are to saying she’s only missed her twice in three years. Strange.

Reactions: 7
I completely agree that family estrangement is necessary sometimes but she’s gone from posting about how wonderful her Mum is and how close they are to saying she’s only missed her twice in three years. Strange.
And not to forget she got the money for the beach hut from her mother !

Reactions: 4
Why post that stuff about her mum, she’s never said what actually happened but has breadcrumbed stuff and now she’s complaining that people have dared to ask 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why post that stuff about her mum, she’s never said what actually happened but has breadcrumbed stuff and now she’s complaining that people have dared to ask 🙄
The thing all influencers would sell their soul for...*engagement*

She knows exactly what type of messages a "without my mum" post will get! And then mentioning an estrangement to clarify will generate It's own round of messages!

Reactions: 6
So unnecessary to mention her mum - but wants to for engagement purposes. She’s so mean. I’m assuming she’s also not allowing her mum to see the grandchildren as well. She was more than happy to live with her when she separated from part timer Russ or whatever his name is.

Reactions: 3
It’s Bruno’s prom tonight so let me tell you about my little firecracker instead. I’m glad Bruno is getting away and having a great opportunity instead of playing second fiddle to his brother as he has been all his life I would imagine

Reactions: 14
She really thinks H is the most gorgeous boy ever in his prom suit. I just see a hollow cheeked mean looking young man 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8