Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she take Hugo anyway as its brunos birthday? He might have wanted him to go I guess but I'd imagine hugo had ruined a lot for bruno over the years would be nice for him to have something for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why did she take Hugo anyway as its brunos birthday? He might have wanted him to go I guess but I'd imagine hugo had ruined a lot for bruno over the years would be nice for him to have something for him.
And does she ever take Bruno on Hugo’s birthday outings?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The contrast of her grinning face and the boys purposeful scowls makes me die laughing!! Im assuming the scowling is to somehow look cool buts the absolute opposite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching todays stories you’d think it was her birthday trip away that she’d dragged the boys on not Bruno’s 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Watching todays stories you’d think it was her birthday trip away that she’d dragged the boys on not Bruno’s 🤦🏼‍♀️
There's absolutely no way Bruno chose to go to Rome for his 16th...it 100% screams Jess' decision and plays into whole "insta mum' / cool mum thing she does...

Reactions: 7
£350 just for the Airbnb for one night and it was shared with another family!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Watch Jess’s expert travel videos. Spend a total of 40 hours in a city, and make sure to book accommodation with no reviews ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What terrible accommodation! How did she not know the accommodation was shared?
sorry but there’s no way I’d be going to Rome just for 1 night.

To be fair the listing doesn’t specifically say it’s shared

&[/URL]
I’d have gone absolutely crazy if that had been me! Demanded a refund and found a hotel. One night is mad. She could have stayed in a smaller, more basic Airbnb for two or three nights for that.
---
To be fair the listing doesn’t specifically say it’s shared

They call it a guest house though and you can book different suites and they are referred to as ‘units’.

Last edited:
I’d have gone absolutely crazy if that had been me! Demanded a refund and found a hotel. One night is mad. She could have stayed in a smaller, more basic Airbnb for two or three nights for that.
---

They call it a guest house though and you can book different suites and they are referred to as ‘units’.
Exactly and why choose somewhere that has only 1 review? Probably another impulsive purchase. We always check reviews before booking any holiday accommodation. Feel sorry for the other family staying there having to put up with entitled Jess and her 2 teens

Reactions: 5
That's what I thought!
£700 for a one night trip aswell seems crazy!
A woman in my work took her kids to lap land for the day. It was £700 per person for a day trip from Edinburgh not including activities etc. I thought that was mental.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wtf is she wearing? Is she going on a fishing trawler?
I love how she names the brands so proudly, tagging them all at the bottom, yet I’ve never heard of any of them and to be quite honest she looks a cheap mess!!! I’m shocked by how expensive some of her clothes are, yet they look so plain, frumpy and well used!

Reactions: 9