Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one of those mums .. she’ll never take accountability, thinks her kids are all sweet little angels despite teachers saying otherwise, and of course they have to be better than anybody else. She’s the type of mum I’d avoid. Why brands partner up with her I’ll never know. Not a wholesome family whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
You know everyone at the school hates her and her kids and thay have a secret what's app about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I came here to say the same thing. We had sports day today, my son came first in one activity (ironically the one that C was crying over 😆) and had a few 2/3rd places but the ones he didn’t place in he didn’t care. At C’s age to behave like, in front of teachers and peers, just because he didn’t win is weird. They need to knock that on the head pronto!
Because he grew up watching his older brother H throw a tantrum when he lost a tackle, let alone the game!, in football and not be reprimanded. In fact H got extra attention and excuses made for him, so why wouldn’t he act that way. Jess has created monsters for children and yet somehow still brags about it online. If those were my children showing such poor sportsmanship and having a terrible attitude I certainly wouldn’t be broadcasting it online

Reactions: 3