Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cas trying to pose like a tiny gangster in photo #2 cracked me up as well. I know he just wants to copy his delinquent brother but it looks horrible. Won’t be long before she’s calling him a pre-teen…

Reactions: 7
Cas trying to pose like a tiny gangster in photo #2 cracked me up as well. I know he just wants to copy his delinquent brother but it looks horrible. Won’t be long before she’s calling him a pre-teen…
Hasn't she already done this?

She's really pushing the "seeing all the family" over Christmas...subtle dig at her mum? Or maybe she's actually missing her...?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She's really pushing the "seeing all the family" over Christmas...subtle dig at her mum? Or maybe she's actually missing her...?
There’s definitely something fishy about all this wider family content. She’s definitely pushing a narrative and I do suspect it’s aimed at her mum.

Reactions: 12
Crazy to do an anniversary post of the time you broke up with your bf - I seem to remember her doing it last year too?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Crazy to do an anniversary post of the time you broke up with your bf - I seem to remember her doing it last year too?
But was this the first big break up or the second? I think it was the second? The first break up was when they lived with her mum (aka she who cannot be named) during the summer of 2020. They got back together then the tit hit the fan again and she ended up renting.

Please someone remind me if I have the timeline wrong.

We went to Rome for 5 days and there was so much to see. I do t really see the point in going overnight unless you are doing an open top
bus tour and don’t bother getting off?

We went to Rome for 5 days and there was so much to see. I do t really see the point in going overnight unless you are doing an open top
I did think this? Slightly confused why you’d bother. Seems like a colossal waste of money to go for one night seeing as the flights tend to be the most important part of most trips, they’re not going to see half of it

Reactions: 3
I was there a week and it wasn’t enough! One night?! H looks totally unimpressed anyway.

Reactions: 3
Why is the thumbnail for B's birthday video that weird thirst trap picture??!! He's a child ffs!!!

Reactions: 4