Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine someone on a council estate posting the same thing the attitude towards it would be entirely different

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here. Her reels are always there on my fyp page. Such a weird family. Her latest haircut video popped in my fyp and I thought "Is Ruby Franke out of jail so soon?" The haircut make her look so similar to Ruby

Omg now she’s reminiscing about watching her kids and her friends jump off bridges into the river when they were younger! Yeah great idea, so safe 🤦‍♀️.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m sure she was never there if / when they jumped off bridges. Her boys wouldn’t have had her anywhere near them unless she was spending money.
So desperate to be cool and yet she comes across as so desperate.

Reactions: 3
So she’s moved the sofas back to the kitchen - I thought the whole rearrange (and change to cheap plywood) kitchen thing was to have the table there?

Reactions: 2
So she’s moved the sofas back to the kitchen - I thought the whole rearrange (and change to cheap plywood) kitchen thing was to have the table there?
Yes, it's almost like she needn't have bothered with that whole reno! And I can't unsee 'school science cupboards' every time she shows the new kitchen. It looks so cheap.

Reactions: 6
They really are so cheap and nasty looking, especially that bookcase stuck on the end. Now she’s trying to convince herself and us that she had an idyllic Boxing Day - ok love.

Reactions: 4