Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would take a lot for Russ to give up this sweet deal. He still owns the house (they aren’t married so he’d owe her nothing?), she is an easy lay (I wouldn’t say no; she’s fit), and he doesn’t have to deal with the hideous children from her first marriage as much now that they’re a bit older. I think he’s probably finding it hard now that they’re living together again (it didn’t work before) but the balance is more in his favour.

I suspect that he’s stuck around in equal parts due to the easy shag, and wanting to make sure he little one doesn’t end up like his older brothers.

Reactions: 3
It would take a lot for Russ to give up this sweet deal. He still owns the house (they aren’t married so he’d owe her nothing?), she is an easy lay (I wouldn’t say no; she’s fit), and he doesn’t have to deal with the hideous children from her first marriage as much now that they’re a bit older. I think he’s probably finding it hard now that they’re living together again (it didn’t work before) but the balance is more in his favour.
I think she’s extremely hard work on the quiet though, I mean just look at the trail of destruction and estrangements in her life. Her father, mother, ex-husband, the siblings she only connected with in adulthood…. Did I miss anyone?

Reactions: 7
Delightful. The ears are def from Jess' side of the family.
Screenshot_20231217_184533_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
You can just tell Hugo is the type of kid to slur his mother to her face and she laughs it off as 'banter'

Reactions: 5
Delightful. The ears are def from Jess' side of the family.
View attachment 2636348
So horrible, I’d have told them not to do that ever, not taken a bloody photo and posted for the world to see!
---
Really don’t like her hair blonde, especially in that last photo with her sisters, looks so much nicer a warm brown.

Reactions: 5
I think her and her sisters all look alike, they all have the same smile/teeth
Maybe russ stayed home to look after cass? Maybe cass wasn't invited?

Reactions: 2
I think her and her sisters all look alike, they all have the same smile/teeth
Maybe russ stayed home to look after cass? Maybe cass wasn't invited?
Possible, but it clearly wasn’t a no kids wedding so it would be a bit mean to not invite him. But yeah, maybe only Jess and Russ were invited and the teens couldn’t be trusted to take care of C for the evening.

Reactions: 1
I think H couldn’t be trusted home alone or with C, and Russ wouldn’t be home alone with him for Jess to take B so she took H.

Reactions: 2
To me the dress looks more suitable for the reception than the wedding itself. A December wedding would have taken some planning venue etc - perhaps Jess was in touch with her sisters after the invitations went out and the sister could only squeeze 2 guests in?
This makes sense with what Abi says above.
Hugo is a brave choice as her date - for many reasons - who knows what might have happened if he had entered a church!
I

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s a little Warped to me!
Why would you wish to take a photo of kids & one adult sticking middle finger up at a wedding ..she’s ofcourse the coolest parent with the coolest adult son
My sons wouldn’t be interested in sitting down with kids doing that (get a grip of yourself) and give up with middle finger pics ..to last year
🤮

If she posts those pics 🖕regularly in order to show that she's a cool mum, well then, it's just the saddest thing. It comes across as completely disrespectful. Those boys are awful humans and spoilt little Cass is shaping up to be the exact same, if not worse.

Well done Jess.

Reactions: 8
She clearly reads here, as they all do, so you’d think she would have posted a photo of Russ by now to smack the speculation down!

Reactions: 6
If she posts those pics 🖕regularly in order to show that she's a cool mum, well then, it's just the saddest thing. It comes across as completely disrespectful. Those boys are awful humans and spoilt little Cass is shaping up to be the exact same, if not worse.

Well done Jess.
That’s it isn’t it, she thinks it shows her as the cool ‘down with the kids’ mum, thinking 🖕and swearing is funny. No it’s not ground breaking parenting love, it’s rude, disrespectful and just bad parenting.

Reactions: 10
That’s it isn’t it, she thinks it shows her as the cool ‘down with the kids’ mum, thinking 🖕and swearing is funny. No it’s not ground breaking parenting love, it’s rude, disrespectful and just bad parenting.
It’s horrible - it reflects badly on the boys and even worse on her. Yet she revels in it - what a sad attention seeking woman she is.

• Sad