Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. If Russ really has left and he’s letting her stay in the house after all they’ve spent on renovations recently, he must surely mean it this time.

Reactions: 4
Now the drastic hair changes make sense. She is going through a break up. We’ve all been there hun

Reactions: 2
The ‘still pinch myself that the plywood paradise is mine’ is weird… I would say ours.
---
Wow. If Russ really has left and he’s letting her stay in the house after all they’ve spent on renovations recently, he must surely mean it this time.
She made some money on the sale of her old house so maybe she paid for renovations?

Reactions: 4
The ‘still pinch myself that the plywood paradise is mine’ is weird… I would say ours.
---

She made some money on the sale of her old house so maybe she paid for renovations?
‘Ply paradise’ made me laugh 😂

Reactions: 1
Yes I thought that! it’s a great FUCKYOUIMFINE dress if we are feeling like maybe her and Russ are rocky?

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand the boring show off but she scrubbed up well. She’ll be back to beige today though.

Reactions: 3
She did look good but I don’t understand why she’s so proud of H’s language 🤨

Reactions: 6
They went out for a meal for her birthday a few weeks ago and Russ was there… maybe he’s just away with work so she took Hugo as her date? Seems a little strange. Does he travel for work? I think he does

Reactions: 1